剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但我希望每天都和你在一起
but I hope every day is with you.
所以我想问你
Which is why I wanted to ask you...
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen,
你愿意做我的朋友吗
will you be my friend?
当然
Always.
这是HR给你做的
H.R. made this for you.
HR就是个白♥痴♥
H.R. is an idiot.
有件事我一直想告诉你
So there's something I've been meaning to tell you.
-好 -那我就直说了
- Okay. - So I-I'm just gonna say it.
这样比较明智
I think that's wise.
我要搬来地球一
I'm gonna move to Earth-1.
什么
What?
-我要留下来 -为什么
- I'm gonna stay here. - Why would you do that?
古鲁德已经没有威胁了
Grodd is no longer a threat.
不 不是因为那个
No, it's-- it's not that. Uh...
我想和沃利在一起
I want to be with Wally.
这整件事让我们意识到
This whole thing has made us realize
我们不知道以后会发生什么事
that we have no idea what's gonna happen, you know, and--
如果我们将来遇到什么事
And if we're gonna go through something,
我们想要一起面对
we want to go through it together.
是啊
Yeah.
这家伙
This guy?
你喜欢他吗
You like him?
是的
Yeah.
他让你快乐吗
He makes you happy?
爸爸
Dad...
好吧
Okay.
这就行了
That's it?
你不大喊大叫吗
You're not gonna yell?
你不把东西扔到那边去吗
You're not gonna throw that over there?
你的快乐对我最重要
Your happiness is what matters to me.
你俩都是成年人了
You're both adults.
我尊重你的选择
I respect your decision.
好好相处
Don't screw it up.
好吧 真够诡异的
Okay, that was weird.
我想这意味着咱们得给你找个住处
I guess that this means that we gotta find you a place.
我 要说我们吧
Me? More like us.
有时好像其他所有人
You know, sometimes it seems like everybody else
都收到过爱情甜甜圈
gets to have their love doughnut.
我的爱情甜甜圈在哪
Where's my love doughnut?
爱情很复杂的
Oh, love is complicated.
朱利安在哪
So, uh, where's Julian?
他在伦敦处理一些家务事
He's taking care of some family matters in London.
事先说好了
Just so you know,
我们只是朋友
we are just friends.
对 朋友区间 我很熟悉
Yeah, the friend zone. I know it well.
那档子事我可熟了
Pretty sure I have a permanent residence here.
你知道 也许我该咽下这狗粮
You know, maybe I should just swallow the pill.
或许我的魅力还不够大
Maybe my game just ain't strong.
你的魅力很大
Your game is so strong!
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我觉得丽萨·史纳特肯定对你有意思
I think Lisa Snart was totally into you.
丽萨·史纳特
Lisa Snart.
不过我可不会让你和她约会的
Not that I would actually let you date her.
西斯科 我保证 总会有个漂亮
Cisco, I promise, there is a beautiful,
聪明的女人 她会促使你
intelligent woman out there who's gonna challenge you
走上人生的巅峰
to be your best version of yourself.
说实话 她可能就在拐角处
In fact, she could be right around the corner.
吉普赛
Gypsy!
这人是谁
Who the hell is this?
我在哪
Where am I?
为什么关着我
Why am I locked up?
我的超能力在这不管用
My powers don't work in here.
是啊 这牢房♥就是干这个用的
Yeah, it's kind of the point of the cell.
发生了什么
What happened?
我还以为我们是站一边的
I thought we were all on the same page.
我饶了你 你说你会回到地球十九
I spared your life, and you said you'd go back to Earth-19
告诉其他人你杀了HR
and tell everyone you killed H.R.
我就是那么做的
That's exactly what I did.
我告诉议会你死了
I told the council you were dead.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
我不是来带你回去的
I didn't come here to take you back!
我说的是真的
I'm telling you!
那你来这里干什么
Then why are you here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我最后只记得我在地球二上
The last thing I remember, I was on Earth-2...
追捕另一个穿越者
hunting down another breacher.
等等 你刚才在地球二
Wait, you were just on Earth-2?
在哪里
Where?
在非洲丛林
In the African jungle,
我遇见了...
where I saw...
让我猜猜 一只猩猩
Let me guess, a gorilla?
特别高大 脾气很暴躁
Super tall? Anger management issues?
一定是古鲁德控制了她
Grodd must have taken control of her
然后送她来杀死我们
and sent her here to kill us.
但是她在和它不同的地球上
Yeah, but she's on a different Earth than him,
古鲁德的心电感应不能穿越维度的
and Grodd's telepathy can't cross dimensions like that.
古鲁德说它总是很有预见性
Grodd said he always thinks ahead.
就像是逆闪电
Just like the Reverse-Flash.
它没能让你打开缺口
He didn't have you to open a breach,
所以转而利用了吉普赛
so he used Gypsy instead.
所以那说明
So that means...
古鲁德在这里
Grodd's here.
我感觉他不是孤身一人
Something tells me he's not alone.
有他的踪迹了吗
Any sign of him yet?
跟你三十秒前问过那次一样
Not since you asked 30 seconds ago.
他是个巨型大猩猩
Okay, he's a giant gorilla,
还很有可能领着巨型大猩猩军队
who's probably leading an army of giant gorillas.
你怎么会找不到他
How can you not find him?
他可能找到了一种办法
He's probably figured out a way
-扰乱了我们的卫星 -卫星
- to scramble our satellites. - Satellites.
我们现在谈论的可是只聪明的超级猩猩
We're talking about a genius super-ape here.
他还是个诡计大♥师♥
And a master strategist
成功地在我的地球上骗过了我们
who successfully fooled us on my Earth.
我们威尔斯可不是轻易被骗的 对吧安全帽
We Wellses, we don't fool easy, do we, hard hat?
别叫我安全帽
Don't call me "Hard hat""
我们得在他伤害其他人之前找到他
We have to find him before he hurts somebody else.
别担心 巴里 我们会找到的
Don't worry, Barry, we will.
每次我以为我们打败他了
Every time I think we've beat him,
他却变得更强大 更聪明
he comes back stronger, smarter,
更危险
and more dangerous.
它在进化
He's evolving.
我一直用同一种办法与他打斗
I keep trying to fight him the same way.
好了大伙 听着 我们只是需要
Okay, guys, look, we just have to come up
想出一个新方法打败他
with a different way to beat him.
我们需要做的是能有一次赶在他之前
What we need to do is get ahead of him for once.
我们可以的 你看到过未来
We can. You've seen the future.
你知道有袭击发生
You know there's an attack.
如果我们搞清楚袭击在哪里发生
If we just figure out where that attack happens,
我们就可以先发制人 打击古鲁德
we can launch a preemptive strike against Grodd.
我们可以在袭击发起前就阻止他
We can stop the attack before it ever starts.
幸运的是 我们有人
And fortunately, we have someone
能够预见未来的事件
who can foresee future events.
在事件发生之前
Before they happen.
好好 只有一个问题
Okay, okay, there's only one problem.
我只能震波到巴里看到的东西
I can only vibe what Barry saw,
一个公交站旁的报道
and a ticker on the side of a bus stop
可给不了我们太多的信息
doesn't give us a whole lot of info.
如果我们拓宽你震波的视野呢
What if we widen the scope of your vibe?
那你就可以看到更多未来的东西
Then you can see more of the future.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表