剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- No. - No?
没有
No!
我受够这些毫无根据的指责
I've had enough of these baseless accusations
以及你这荒谬的理论
and ridiculous theories of yours.
朱利安 我想帮你
Julian, I'm trying to help you!
但你得信任我
But you need to trust me.
戴着面具谈什么信任
Says the man in a mask.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
我早该知道的
I should've known.
我早该猜到了
I should've guessed it.
解释不通的缺席 痴迷于超能力者
The unexplained absences, your passion for metas.
对当局总是嗤之以鼻
Your general thumbing your nose at authority.
你肯定也在背后嘲笑死我了
I'm sure you had a good laugh behind my back.
我真想之前就告诉你了
I actually wished I could've told you before.
那现在为什么告诉我
So why tell me now?
因为我要你信任我 朱利安
Because I need you to trust me, Julian.
你是炼金术师
You are Alchemy.
我想你还没意识到这点
I just don't think you're aware of it.
现在 你有没有断片过
Now, have you been blacking out?
有
Yes.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
我的妹妹 艾玛 在我20岁的时候去世了
My sister, Emma, died when I was 20.
这件事对我家打击真的很大
And it really broke the family up, you know?
爸爸妈妈都不说话
Mom and Dad weren't speaking,
他们甚至都不待在家里
they wouldn't even stay at the house.
有天晚上我一个人
One night, I was there alone,
然后她回来找我了
and she came back to me.
她就站在我面前
She stood right in front of me,
很清楚 我也分不清是鬼魂还是幻觉
clear as day--a ghost or a vision, I don't know,
但
but...
她很真实
she was real.
后来怎么了
What happened?
她告诉我有关魔法石的事
She told me about the stone.
她告诉我去哪能找到
She told me where to find it,
还说如果找到了
she told me that if I got it,
那就能让一家人再次团聚
then it would bring us back together again.
在那个时候
And at that point, mate,
我会不惜一切让她起死回生
I would've done anything to have her back.
所以我就这么做了
That's what I did.
我前往印度探险
I mounted an expedition to India.
我们搜寻了好几周
Days we searched, weeks.
一无所获
Nothing.
然后我们找到了
And then we found it.
后来我只记得在酒店客房♥里醒来
And the next thing I remember, I woke up in the hotel room.
我
I...
什么都不记得了
didn't remember anything,
从那以后就开始断片了
and that's when the blackouts started happening.
有个新闻报道说
There was a news report saying that
考古队里的其他人
every other member of my team had been found...
全都死在了发掘现场
dead at the site.
我慌了 我以为他们会怪罪到我头上
I panicked, I thought they were gonna blame me for their deaths,
于是我就逃走了
so I ran.
我逃到了美国
I ran to America.
你昏迷的时候会发生什么 朱利安
What happens when you black out, Julian?
是如何开始的
How does it start?
我听见一个声音
I hear the voice.
西斯科
Cisco.
你这是要失去理智了
You're losing it, man,
要失去理智了
you're losing it.
别再来吓我了
Stop scaring me!
不管你是什么东西 这样不好
Whatever you are, it's not cool, okay?
我知道你是什么东西
I know exactly what you are.
你是我过度悲伤所产生的臆想
You are a figment of my grief.
请你快消失吧
Please just leave.
这不可能 西斯科
I can't do that, Cisco.
这不是真的
This is not real.
我要吃点抗精神病药 凯特琳
Okay, I need an anti-psychotic. Caitlin!
如果你走了
If you leave,
那我也要走了
I'm gonna have to leave, too.
所以你是说我...
So you're telling me that -- that
每次我昏迷过去...
every time I'm blacking out...
你就化身成了炼金术师
You've become Alchemy.
这不可能
That's impossible.
炼金术师就是个怪物
Alchemy is a monster,
他这几年一直都在恐吓着市民
he's been terrorizing people for years.
听着 这些不是真正的你做的
Look, it's not you.
就像挖掘现场那事也不是你做的
Just like it wasn't you back on that dig.
我知道这很难让人相信
I know that this is hard to believe,
但你不得不接受发生在你身上的现实
but you have to start accepting what's happening to you.
你难道不想我们团聚吗
Don't you want us to be together again?
这个魔法石
The stone.
是一切的关键
It's the key to everything.
它可以转化人类
It can transform people.
打开它 我就能获得重生
Open it and I can be reborn.
我们就可以团聚了
We can be together again.
我们可以一起把那瓶威士忌喝了
We can have that bottle of whiskey.
毕竟 今天是圣诞节啊 兄弟
After all, it is Christmas, hermano.
是充满奇迹的时刻
It's the time of miracles.
我好想你是真的
I just want this to be real.
把盒子打开就行了
Just open the box.
我爱你 西斯科
I love you, Cisco.
丹堤
Dante.
丹堤
Dante?
发生什么了
What's that?
-伙计们 什么情况 -西斯科的工作室
- Guys, what's going on? - Cisco's workshop.
巴里 他把盒子打开了
Barry, he opened the box.
等等
Wait.
西斯科
Cisco?
跪拜你的神
Bow to your god.
发生什么了
What is happening?
我们看不见它
We can't see it,
就像在炼金术师巢穴那里一样
just like at Alchemy's lair.
萨维塔逃出来了
Savitar's loose.
杰伊 杰伊 你的重伤还没好
Hey, Jay, Jay, you're still too badly hurt.
记住 躲闪迂回
Remember: dodge and weave.
沃利 别去
Wally, no!
我能看见他
I can see him.
好极了 吸引他的注意
Great. Get his attention.
你这个金属怪
Yo, metal mouth.
显然没人教你怎么和人和睦相处
Clearly, nobody taught you how to play nice with others.
西斯科 你必须把盒子关上
Cisco? Cisco, you have to close the box!
我要救丹提
I'm gonna save Dante.
那不是丹提 那是萨维塔
It's -- that's not Dante, it's Savitar.
他是在利用你的回忆来操纵你
Please, he's using your memories against you!
你是个好弟弟 西斯科
You're a good brother, Cisco.
西斯科 我们没有时间了
Cisco, we're running out of time.
快把盒子给我
Please, just hand me the box.
我不会再一次失去他了
I won't lose him again.
我不会再一次失去我哥哥了
I will not lose my brother again!
西斯科 丹提已经去世了
Cisco, Dante is gone.
我很抱歉 可是人死不能复生
I'm so sorry, but there is nothing you can do about it.
但是你现在有机会可以救另外的人
But there are people you can save right now.
如果你不赶快把盒子关上
If you don't close that box,
巴里和沃利会死的
Barry and Wally will die.
如果你关上了 我们就不能在一起了
If you do, we can't be together.
西斯科 听我话
Cisco, listen to me!
不要
Don't.
对不起 哥哥
Lo siento, hermano.
谢了
Thanks.
开什么玩笑 刚才太刺♥激♥了
You kidding? That was awesome.
你确定你没事吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表