剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
知道他要多久才消失吗
Any guesses how long that's gonna take?
也许几个小时吧
Maybe a few hours?
他在几小时内也会带来很多损害
He can do a lot of damage in a few hours.
我们不能就这样干坐着
Well, guys, we can't just sit around
等着萨维塔消失
and wait for Savitar to disappear.
可如果萨维塔被抹去 他就不会变成萨维塔
But Savitar won't become Savitar if he's erased.
除非在悖论袭击他之前
Not unless he pulls off whatever he's got in mind
他完成了他想到的大计
before the paradox hits him.
他偷走火箭筒是有原因的
He stole the bazooka for a reason.
是啊 为什么
Yeah, why?
我不知道 但是记住
I don't know, but remember,
他已经计划几个世纪了
he's been planning this for centuries.
他想成为神
He wants to be a god.
他肯定需要火箭筒和凯特琳
He must need the bazooka, and Caitlin,
来达成他的目标
to achieve his goals.
大家有什么好消息吗
Anybody got any good news?
其实有
Actually, uh, voilà.
-那是什么 -警探
- What is that? - This, Detective,
这个能治愈凯特琳
is the cure for Caitlin.
你说笑吧 你想到办法了吗
You're kidding. You figured it out?
不是我一个人 有人帮了我
Not by myself. With the help of...
凯特琳的母亲
Caitlin's mother.
这是实验性基因治疗
This is experimental gene therapy.
这会改写凯特琳的超能力DNA
This? This will rewrite Caitlin's meta-DNA.
就能让凯特琳变回
This will bring back...
原来的样子
Caitlin.
我搜过树林了
I searched the forest.
萨维塔和凯特琳都不见了
Savitar and Caitlin were gone.
西斯科也是
So was Cisco.
萨维塔手上有他俩
Savitar has 'em both.
你最好有备用计划
Oh, you better have a plan B,
因为我觉得你的原计划不是很有效
'cause I don't think your plan A worked out too well.
修好它
Fix this.
修好什么
Fix what?
神速力火箭筒吗
The Speed Force bazooka?
不是我命名的
Hey, I didn't name it.
不是我命名的 说明不是我造的
If I didn't name it, I didn't make it.
不是我造的
And if I didn't make it,
说明我不知道它的原理
I don't know how it works.
你知道的足以改造它了
Oh, you know enough about it to alter what it does.
我懂了 你想让我改造它
Oh, I see. You want me to alter it.
好吧 你想让我把它改造成什么
Well, what do you want me to alter it into?
吹风机 华夫机
Like, a hair dryer? Or a waffle maker?
我知道了 或许做成能修复
Oh, I know. Maybe something that's gonna
你称之为脸的那张薄皮披萨
fix that thin-crust pizza you call a face.
一台维度内量子连接器
An intradimensional quantum splicer.
一台连接器
A splicer.
我确实有备用计划
I do have a plan B.
我打开时间传送门 站在神速力前
I open a time portal, exposing the Speed Force,
你向我发射 我就成为贯穿
you shoot me with that, and I become fragmented
所有时间的片段
throughout all of time.
过去 现在 将来
The past, present, future.
在那之后 悖论就没法找到我
After that, the paradox can't reach me.
你想将自己连接到所有时间
You wanna splice yourself throughout time?
存在于每分每秒之中
Exist in every single moment there ever was?
所有人都知道 并通过某个意识联♥系♥起来
All of us aware and connected through one consciousness.
我会无处不在 每时每刻
I'll be everywhere-- every hour, every minute.
到时候
And then,
我会统治从大爆♥炸♥到世界末日的每时每刻
I will rule from the Big Bang until the end of the world.
你想让我造出这东西
You wanted us to build this thing.
你觉得我为什么会让你们这些傻瓜活着
Well, why do you think I let you idiots live?
特蕾西·布兰德在未来把我困在了神速力中
Tracy Brand trapped me in the Speed Force in the future.
我只需要让她提早一点点造出它
All I had to do was get her to build this a little earlier
让我的好哥们进行改造
and have my best friend make all the adjustments.
我不是你的哥们
I'm not your friend.
赶紧
Get...
开工 弗朗西斯科
to work, Francisco.
不如我什么也不做
How about I sit on my ass
让你的存在永远被抹去
and let you obliterate permanently from existence?
怎么样
How's that sound?
那就是你的计划
That's your plan?
不成功就用逆闪那招
Do it or you'll Reverse-Flash me?
不是对你
Not you.
是对她
Her.
你知道我想起了什么吗
You know what I'm remembering?
朱利安刚回到尖端科研实验室
Julian just got back to S.T.A.R Labs.
他有解药
He has the cure.
他可以复原她
He can turn her back.
你可以找回她 就快成功了
You can have her back. You're so close.
但她死了就不行
But not if she's dead.
让那个技术天才好好干活吧
So put that mechanical genius to good work.
造出我需要的东西
Make me what I need.
然后我就会放你俩走
And I will let you both go.
我恨斯旺
I hated Thawne...
还有极速
And Zoom.
他们夺走了我太多
They took so much from me.
我也恨萨维塔
And I've hated Savitar
威胁要夺走你
for threatening to take you away from me too.
但他失败了
But he didn't.
是的
I know.
愤怒会产生力量
There is strength in anger.
我以前利用过那股力量
I've used it before.
我们坐在这儿 带着愤怒
And so we sit here, with our anger,
想找出一个办法伤害或者杀死萨维塔
trying to think of a way to hurt Savitar or maybe kill him.
我只是觉得这一次 恨不会让我们成功
And I just don't think that hate's gonna get it done this time.
什么意思
What do you mean?
史纳特跟我说的
Something that Snart said to me...
闪电侠应该一直是一名英雄
that the Flash should stay a hero, all the way,
有时候这不代表你是挥拳最有力
and sometimes that it's not about who can punch the hardest
跑得最快的人
or run the fastest.
那你准备怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
出其不意
The last thing he'd expect.
我不确定你会来
I wasn't sure you'd come.
这感觉一定很奇怪
Must be an odd sensation,
获得新的记忆
getting new memories.
你有一个不确定的未来
You having an uncertain future.
你想怎样 我在忙
What do you want? I'm busy.
忙什么
Doing what?
忙着被抹除自己的存在吗
Getting erased from existence?
谁被抹除还不一定呢
We will see which one of us gets erased.
你还打算变成神吗
Are you still planning on becoming a god?
西斯科和凯特琳还活着
Cisco and Caitlin are still alive.
如果你是担心这个
If that's what you're worried about.
我知道 你需要他们 对吧
Oh, I know. You need them, right?
为了完成你宏伟的飞升计划
To pull off your grand ascension.
巴里
Look, Barry,
如果我想跟自己说话
if I wanted to talk to myself,
我在我的地盘就已经说了
I could have done that, back at my lair.
你想干什么
What... do you want?
我想帮你
I wanna help you.
-是吗 -你可没多少时间了
- Really? - You don't have much time--
时间悖论就快找上你了
before the paradox reaches you.
回尖端实验室吧
Come back to S.T.A.R Labs.
放西斯科和凯特琳走
Let Cisco and Caitlin go,
我们想个办法救你
and let us figure out a way to save you.
你真以为我会相信你吗
You really think I'd trust you?
你露面了
You showed up.
所以你记得我来
So you remember me coming here.
我藏了什么把戏吗
Did I have any tricks up my sleeve?
我有计划偷袭你吗
Was I--was I planning on blindsiding you?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表