剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Right.
就因为我是女的
This is because I'm a girl.
什么
What?
才不是呢 怎么会
No, not at all. Why?
巴里就不需要慢慢来
Well, I mean, Barry didn't have to take things slow.
他一有超能力
You know, he was stopping the criminals
就开始打击罪犯了不是吗
the second he got his powers.
为什么我不能这么做
Why can't I do the same thing?
我的意思是 你肯定觉得
Well, I mean, I'm sure you think
有超能力是件好事
that it's a great thing to have powers,
但是有时候也没这么好 相信我
but sometimes, it's not so great. Trust me.
我的意思是 如果我有了超能力
I'm just saying that if I had powers,
我也许会慢慢来
I would probably take it slow.
我爸让你来的 是不是
My dad put you up to this, didn't he?
肯定是他 这就是他的作风
Yeah. I mean, of course he did.
杰西
Jesse...
你不想我拥有极速 对吗
You don't want me to have this speed, do you?
所以我们才来这里 对吗
I mean, that's why we're here, right?
你不是想测试我 而是要让大家
Not so you could test me, but so you could get everyone
劝我放弃这个超能力
to talk me out of using my powers.
-我只希望你能... -平安
- I just want you to be... - To be safe, yeah.
你这句话说了一辈子了
Yeah, I know. I've heard it my entire life.
这次不一样
This is different.
这次太不一样了
This is way different.
是不一样
Yeah, no, it is.
我不是巴里 对吗
'Cause I'm not Barry, right?
对
Right.
你不是巴里
You're not Barry.
这次让我来和她谈
Let me talk to her this time.
她还在这里
She's still here.
我能感觉到弗朗奇想控制身体
I can feel Frankie trying to stay in control.
你说我能打败她的
You said I could beat her.
我说的是
What I said was
我可以把你曾经拥有的力量还给你
I'd return to you the power you had
让你把自己的痛苦给别人
to inflict your pain upon others.
但我需要弗朗奇放手我才能做到
But I need Frankie gone to do that.
你还记得你为什么找我帮忙吗
Do you remember why you came to me?
我来找你
I came to you
是因为你能让他不再伤害我
because you showed me a way to stop him from hurting me.
让他看到磁红女控制着主动权
Show him Magenta is in control.
只要你做到这一点
And once you've done that,
弗朗奇也会知道的
Frankie will know it as well.
你在这儿
Here you are.
对了 你昨天去哪了
Hey, so, where-- where did you go yesterday?
我只是 不想打扰你的训练
Wha--I... I didn't want to interrupt your training.
好吧
Right.
反正以后也不会有训练了
Yeah, well, looks like there won't be much of that anymore,
因为我爸正要所有人
now that my dad is getting everyone
来劝我不要这么做
to talk me out of using my powers.
等等 你不是也为这个来的吧
Wait, that--that's not why you're here, right?
不是 不是
No, no.
是我自己想来
This is all me.
你没事吧
You all right?
其实这一切发生在我身上时
You know, when this whole thing happened to me,
你是
you were...
我第一个想告诉的人
you were actually the first person I wanted to call.
我在想会不会也在你身上发生了
Yeah, I was sort of hoping it happened to you too.
我倒是憧憬过呢 真的
I dreamt about it, believe me.
到底是怎么发生的
How did this all happen?
当时情况很紧急
I mean, it was crazy.
有一天
So, like, one day,
我正从朋友家往家走
I was walking home from a friend's house,
有辆车闯了红灯
and this car ran a red light,
向我加速冲了过来
and it was speeding right at me,
我就呆在了原地 基本就等着被撞
and I just stood there, frozen, basically waiting to be hit.
然后我环顾四周
And then I looked around,
发现我周围的一切好像都静止了
and everything around me was frozen too.
很安静 没有声音
It was peaceful and quiet,
但我感觉到 身体里有电流通过
but I felt this, like, electricity running in me.
所以我就跑开了
And so I ran out of the way.
我一直跑一直跑
I kept running and running, and I...
现在都习惯不停下了
I mean, now I don't ever want to stop.
所以你就是用刺♥激♥激活了超能力
So you basically just jump-started your powers.
我想算是吧 怎么了
I mean, I guess so, yeah. Why?
挺好的
It's good to know.
沃利
Wally!
你干什么
What are you doing?
激活我的速度 你拉我♥干♥什么
Getting my speed. Why would you do that?
我那是为了救你
To save your life!
也许本来就成了 杰西
It could've worked, Jesse!
不会的 好吗 听我说
No, okay? Look...
我认为不会的
I don't think so.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
说真的
Seriously,
你到底怎么想的
what the hell were you thinking?
你不能就这么往车前面冲
You can't just go stepping into the street like that.
你得用脑子
I mean, you got to use your head.
我又没事 巴里 淡定
Nothing happened, Barry. Chill out.
你不是都跟乔谈过了吗
Didn't you talk to Joe about this?
-所以呢 -所以显然你没听进去
- Yeah, so? - So it clearly didn't help.
要是杰西不在那里你要怎么做
What would you have done if Jesse wasn't there, huh?
不知道
I don't know, man.
因为你什么也做不了
Because there's nothing you could've done.
因为你没有超能力
Because you don't have powers.
家里就只能有一个极速者是吧 巴里
Only room in our family for one speedster, Barry?
拜托趁还没玩出人命你别再这样了
Please just stop trying before you get yourself killed.
-说够了吗 -你就不说点什么吗
- You done? - Do you have anything to say?
基本上被你说完了
No, you pretty much covered it.
-不能再这样了 -别再吼我了行吗
- This has got to stop. - Stop yelling at me, okay?
我救了他 你想要我怎么做
I saved his life. What did you want me to do?
这不是重点 重点不是
That's not the point. That is not the--
我知道重点是什么
No, I know the point!
你不想让我用我的超能力
You don't want me to use my powers.
-对 -好吧 但我也没必要待在这里
- Right. - Fine. Fine, but I don't need to stay here
听你继续吼我
and listen to this anymore.
别 杰西 杰西
No--Jess. Jesse!
别
Don't--
你跟她说什么了
What did you say to her?
我吗
Me?
对 就是你
Yeah. You.
你怎么能怪我呢
Don't blame me for this.
我是真想帮忙
I tried to help.
是帮她还是帮我
Help her or help me?
听着 哈里
Listen, Harry.
也许她不愿意听你的话
Maybe the reason she's shutting you out
是因为你就没想着去理解
is because you're not trying to understand
-她现在的经历 -我就不需要
- what she's going through. - I don't need to--
也许如果你能帮她控制超能力
Maybe if you helped her navigate her powers
而不是直接认定这会毁掉她
rather than just assuming they'll destroy her,
她就会找你帮忙而不是避而远之
she'd turn to you rather than push you away.
我都不愿意在这里跑了
Can't even bring myself to take a lap around this thing.
为什么
Why is that?
你自己说的 这里一切都不同了
I mean, you said it. Everything's different here.
因为我改变时间线出现了
There's a guy creating meta-humans--innocent people--
把无辜的人变成超能力者的家伙
'cause I changed the timeline.
这都怪我
It's on me.
我大概知道
Yeah, I think I know a thing or two
那是种什么感觉
about what that feels like.
你知道吗 我总是犯错
You know, I keep making mistakes.
我犯了错 然后我就想
I make mistakes, and then I want
弥补我的错误
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表