剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
If I were your Iris from over there,
我相信我一定知道现在应该说什么
I'm sure I would know exactly what to say,
但我不是
but I don't.
我现在只能说 我相信你
All I can say is I believe in you.
你一定能阻止他
And you can stop this guy.
做闪电侠 巴里
Be the Flash, Barry.
因为那才是你
Because that's who you are.
你是闪电侠
You're the Flash.
我是闪电侠
I'm the Flash.
不可能
That's impossible.
你真的是世上速度最快的人
You really are the fastest man alive.
结束了
It's over.
乔
Joe.
是沃利 他需要帮助
It's Wally. He needs help.
沃利
Wally?
沃利
Wally?
儿子
Son!
儿子 听到我说话吗
Son, can you hear me?
沃利的生命体征很弱 而且失血过多
Wally's vitals are low, and he's lost a lot of blood.
他应该能很快治愈
He should be rapidly healing.
这是极速者的天赋之一
It's one of the gifts of being a speedster.
他不能 我很抱歉
He's not. I'm sorry.
我可以走了吗
Am I free to go?
所以我才不要参与其中
This is why I didn't want to get involved.
打击犯罪真糟心
Crime fighting sucks.
我以为我能让事情变得更好
I thought I could just make things better,
却造成所有人为我的幸福牺牲
but everybody's been paying for my happiness.
你可以帮我吗
Will you help me?
帮你什么
Do what?
让事情回到正轨
Make things right.
我需要这个
I need that.
你不需要这个
You don't need that.
你不需要这个
You do not need that.
大家好
Hey, guys.
小拳王
Hey, slugger.
这位是
Who's this?
她叫爱瑞丝
This is Iris.
很高兴见到你 爱瑞丝
It's nice to meet you, Iris.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
不用了 谢谢您 艾伦夫人
Oh, no, I'm okay. Thanks, Mrs. Allen.
你没事吧 巴里
You okay, Barry?
没事 我只是想
Yeah, I just...
再跟你们见一面
wanted to see you both one more time.
你这么说什么意思
What does...that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么 我...
Nothing. I, uh...
过去三个月是最棒的日子
These last three months have been the best.
能跟你们一起度过
Just getting to spend time with you.
我只想让你们知道我很感激你们
I just...wanted you to know how grateful I am,
让我当你们的儿子
to both of you, to be your son.
巴里 你吓到我了
Barry, you're scaring me.
不 没什么好害怕的
No, there's-- there's nothing to be afraid of.
我保证
Promise.
我只是...
I just...
很爱你们
I love you both.
巴里
Hey, Barry!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
越来越糟了
It's getting worse.
我们要赶快 否则就来不及了
We have to hurry before it's too late.
今天过得不好啊 巴里
Having a bad day, Barr?
这可不是未来的艾伦夫人
Well...if it isn't the future Mrs. Allen.
巴里告诉我不要听你说的任何话
Barry told me not to listen to anything you say.
这不是好的忠告
That's just bad advice.
因为我是应答者
'Cause I'm the answer man.
我有求必应
I am the answer to all your prayers.
你只需要求我 巴里
All you need to do is ask me, Barry.
我们要回到那一年
We need to go back in time.
那一晚
To that night.
做什么
To do what?
你知道我要你做什么
You know what I need you to do.
但我想听你亲口说
But I want to hear you say it.
我要你杀我母亲
I need you to kill my mother.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
我恨你
I hate you.
我也恨你
And I hate you.
有时我在想到底我们谁对谁错
And I sometimes wonder which of us is right.
如果我说祝你好运挺怪的
It seems weird to wish you good luck.
我为这一切感到非常抱歉
I'm so sorry about all this.
我会知道什么时候恢复原样吗
Will I know when things change back?
我会有感觉吗
Will I feel it?
就像完全没发生过一样
It'll be like it never happened.
我们很快会再见面
I'll see you soon.
-巴里 -退后
- Barry! - Get back!
天呐 我真想杀了你
God, I wish I could kill you.
但今天
But today...
我要当英雄
I get to be the hero.
不
No!
这次你不能杀她
You're not gonna kill her this time.
你再也不能杀她
You're not gonna kill her ever again.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
好吗
Okay?
你安全了
You're safe.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
事实上
Actually...
她并不安全
she's not.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
好了
There we go.
事情恢复原样了
Things are back to how they should be.
反正对我而言是
Well, for me, anyway.
对你而言
For you...
就...
Well...
只能等你去探索了
I guess you'll just have to wait and find out.
什么 你在说什么
What? What does that mean?
我们很快再见 闪电侠
See you sometime soon, Flash.
为什么抱我
What's this for?
只是很高兴见到你
Just glad you're here.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我现在没事
Yeah, I am now. Yeah.
你刚失去了父亲 巴里
You just lost your father, Barry.
你不用装作没事
You don't have to be okay.
事实上 我感觉我反而跟父母更亲近了
Actually, I feel closer to my parents than I ever have.
很好 孩子
Well, good, son.
-敬你的父亲们 -敬亨利
- To your pops. - To Henry.
敬我的爸爸
To my Dad.
爱瑞丝在哪里
Where's Iris?
这不好笑
That ain't funny.
我就当你是悲伤过度吧
I'm gonna chalk that up to grief.
明早再见你们
I'll see you both in the morning.
怎么了
What was that about?
你开我玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你知道爱瑞丝不在这里
You know Iris isn't here.
什么
What?
他们冷战了 巴里
They don't talk, Barry.
你知道的
You know that.
天呐 我做了什么
Oh, God. What did I do?
克拉里斯
Clariss.
克拉里斯
Clariss!
是谁
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表