剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Tell that to my friends.
我最好的朋友们
My best friends,
一个像恶棍一样被关起来了
one of them is locked up like a villain;
另一个恨我
the other one hates me.
你不能一个人全部承担
You can not take this all on yourself.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你怎么知道凯特琳原本没有受到
How do you know that Caitlin wasn't already affected
加速器爆♥炸♥的影响
by the accelerator explosion,
丹堤原本不会在车祸中丧生呢
or that Dante wouldn't have died in a car accident anyway?
你不是上帝 巴里
You are not God, Barry.
这是杰伊说的
That's what Jay said.
杰伊是个聪明人
Jay's a smart man.
你不能一直这样对自己
You can not keep doing this to yourself,
不断在想如果当初怎样 你会疯的
constantly going over the what-ifs. You'll go nuts.
现在楼里所有人都需要闪电侠
Everyone in this building needs The Flash right now:
我爸爸 沃利 甚至西斯科和凯特琳
my dad, Wally-- even Cisco and Caitlin.
所以像我了解的那样坚强起来
So, be strong like I know you are.
我知道现在你不想做指挥
I know you don't want to be the leader right now,
但是你必须做
but you have to be.
我说过没了你我就做不到
I told you I couldn't do this without you.
你永远不会失去我
And you'll never have to.
-沃利 -对 走
- Wally. - Yeah. Come on.
表层控制室出现能量激增
There's an energy surge coming from the Cortex.
什么
What?
乔 你在干什么
Joe! Hey! What are you doing?
巴仔
Hey, Barr.
住手 你不能割开让他出来
Hey, stop! You can't cut him out!
我必须这样
I have to.
乔 住手
Joe, don't!
沃利
Wally.
沃利
Wally?
乔
Joe
我都做了些什么
What did I do?
这是你的主意吗
Was this your idea?
不 是乔 我是在帮乔
No. Joe--I was helping Joe.
没有沃利的踪迹 我用卫星
No sign of Wally. I've got the satellite scanning
全城搜索了快速移♥动♥的目标
the entire city for rapid movement.
如果他是一名极速者
If he's a speedster,
他现在就已经穿过半个国家了
he could be halfway across the country by now.
巴里 我们得找到他
Barry, we have to find him.
我更担心找到他之后的事情
I'm more worried about what happens when we do find him.
他看起来有点神志不清 爱瑞丝
He didn't seem like he was all there, Iris.
我不该割开那东西放他出来
I shouldn't have cut him out of that thing.
乔 我 我们现在需要一名生化学家
Joe, I--what we need right now is a biochemist.
你得跟她谈谈 巴仔
You've got to go talk to her, Barr.
好吧
All right.
我们需要你的帮助 凯特琳
We need your help, Caitlin.
沃利 他...
Wally--he's--
他从茧里出来了 但他的生化体征
he's out of the cocoon, but his biochemistry
全都紊乱了 他失踪了
is all out of whack. He went AWOL.
所以呢
So?
所以我们找到他后需要你的帮助
So, when we find him, he's gonna need your help.
他需要你的医学知识和
He's gonna need your medical expertise,
你对付超能力者的经验
your experience with metas.
他需要医学博士凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
What he needs is Caitlin Snow, MD.
所以你就来试着说服我吗
So, you came to try and talk some sense into me.
不是
No.
我来是放你走的
I came to let you go.
安全监控
对聪明人来说
For a smart guy,
这是个极为愚蠢的决定
that was an awfully dumb move.
我说过了 你自♥由♥了
Like I said, you're free to go.
你在打什么算盘
What's the catch?
你得杀了我
You have to kill me.
-他想干什么 -我不知道
- What is he doing? - I don't know.
不会有事的
It's gonna be all right.
你想打架吗 闪电侠
You want to fight, Flash?
不想 我不会和你打的
No. I'm not gonna fight you.
但只有杀了我
But if you want to leave this room,
你才能离开这个房♥间
you're gonna have to kill me.
-别以为我不会 -那就动手吧
- Don't think I won't. - Then do it.
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
你在纠结什么
What's the big deal?
动手吧 做个名副其实的冰霜杀手
Come on. Live up to your name, Killer Frost.
让我见识一下你大开杀戒
I want to see some killing.
你想当坏人吗
You want to be the villain?
坏人都这么做 杀了自己的朋友
This is what they do. They kill their friends,
因为他们什么都不在乎了 对吗
because nothing matters to them anymore, right?
对吗
Right?
动手吧
Come on.
杀了我 凯特琳
Kill me, Caitlin.
你下不了手
You can't do it.
你做不到
You can't,
因为在那冰霜之下
because underneath all that cold,
你还是你
you're still you.
巴里
Barry!
没事了
It's okay.
有我在
I got you.
没事了
It's okay.
我觉得提早让沃利破茧而出
I think extracting Wally early from that cocoon
让他处在迷漫的状态
left him in a fugue state.
他的神经键还没习惯在超级速度下运行
His synapses aren't used to functioning at superspeed,
所以他的思维和肌肉还不协调
so his mind and muscles are misfiring.
那这个东西管用吗
I mean, will this stuff help?
我合成了一种神经化合物
I've synthesized a neural compound
我觉得能让他的思维和身体
that I think will get his mind and body
以同一速度运作
running at the same speed.
我们只用先找到他
We just have to find him first.
他去哪了 乔
Where'd he go, Joe?
你的直觉认为他在哪
What's your gut tell you?
他小时候住的那间房♥子
The house that he grew up in.
他一想妈妈就会去那
He used to go there when he missed his mother.
在楔石城
In Keystone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
出
租
沃利 沃利
Wally! Wally!
是爸爸 儿子
It's your dad, son.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
我们会照顾你的 好吗
We're gonna take care of you, okay?
爸爸
Dad.
要命 他跑得有多快
Damn. How fast is he going?
比巴里当初跑得要快
Faster than Barry could at the beginning.
我...
I, uh--
我只是想...
I just wanted to--
没事的
It's okay.
你那时吓到我了
You scared me for a second,
简直像龙母的发型
getting all Mother of Dragons on me with that hair.
谢谢你
Thank you.
从来都没有这么爽的感觉
That is the greatest feeling I've ever felt.
-巴里 很不真实 -没错
- Barry, it's unreal. - Yeah, it is.
-我跑得有多快 -太快了
- How fast was I going? - Too fast.
爸爸 不要这么担心 我很好
Dad, don't look so worried. I'm fine.
我觉得很好 其实我觉得挺棒的
I feel fine. In fact, I feel kind of awesome,
就像一切都在振动 令人兴奋
like everything is buzzing, electric,
就像我无所不能
like I could do anything.
就是这种感觉
That is what it feels like.
让神速力穿过你
Got the Speed Force coursing through you
给你超能力
giving you power.
你现在是极速者了
You're a speedster now.
酷毙了
Cool.
接下来怎么做
So, what next?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表