剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我永远都是你儿子
I'll always be your son.
洪都 你拯救了我的人生
And, Hondo, you helped save my life.
帮助我改变了一切
Helped me turn everything around.
是你们帮我一路走到今天
You both got me here,
但我不能夹在你们中间
but I can't live stuck in the middle of y'all.
我得做我自己
I gotta do me.
想不到他会这么说
How about that?
要我说的话 他真的长大了
That's a grown-ass man right there, if you ask me.
固执
Stubborn.
和他老爸一模一样
Like his old man.
你说谁老呢
Who you calling old?
我们把他教得很好
We did good.
是的
Yeah.
我很不情愿承认这一点
I ain't too proud to admit that...
我非常感谢你帮他
I'm damn thankful for your help with him.
我从来不想要你的感谢 勒罗伊
I never wanted thanks, Leroy.
因为你顽固不化
Because you're stubborn.
和我一样
Like me.
那
So...
我们和解了
...we good?
和解了
We're good.
我准备推迟前往战略领导学院的行程
I'm going to postpone leaving for T.L.I.
我觉得在你做完手术 我知道你没事之前
I don't think I can go to Germany until you're out of surgery
我不能去德国
and I know you're okay.
克里斯 战略领导学院报道日期不能改
Chris, the T.L.I. dates are firm.
如果他们因为我晚去而不爽
If they're mad I have to come late,
那我就没必要去了
then I don't need to go.
你之前不是和我说过
Didn't you just tell me earlier
你要认真对待自己的职业生涯吗
you have to be careful with your career?
你到底要不到我关心你
Do you want me to care what happens to you or not?
我不会有事的
I... I'm gonna be fine, okay?
医生承诺了会完全康复 有十足把握
The doctor promises full recovery, almost definitely.
你努力了几个月才赢得去德国受训的机会
And you worked for months to earn that ticket to Germany.
不能因为这事让你的努力付之一炬
You cannot blow that off now.
即使是因为我这么好的人
Even for something as great as me.
我们的问题还是没有解决办法
We still don't have a solution to our problem.
那我们只能继续沟通了
So we'll just keep talking.
我们都是经过大量谈判训练
We're two highly skilled police officers
拥有高超谈判技巧的警官
with extensive training in negotiations.
我们会找到解决办法的
We'll figure it out.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
手术结束后打给我
Call me after the surgery.
我一醒来就打
The second I wake up.
突发新闻
凯文·希利亚德
本地激进主义分子与警方合作阻止灾难发生
我这辈子都觉得自己生活在这些警♥察♥的威胁之下
I spent my whole life feeling threatened by those uniforms.
但今天 我看到了不一样的东西
But today, I saw something different.
突发新闻
凯文·希利亚德
本地激进主义分子与警方合作阻止灾难发生
虽然这改变不了过去
It doesn't fix the past...
但也许可以由此重新开始
but maybe... maybe it's a place to start.
我见过局长了
I met with the chief.
我什么时候去见委员会
When do I go before the board?
他们不想让你称心如意
Well, they don't want to give you the satisfaction,
给你表达不满的平台
or the platform.
洛城警局觉得你把他们逼到了墙角
LAPD feels like you pushed them into a corner, so...
所以他们想让你也尝尝这个滋味
they want to return the favor.
你被降职了 不在任职20小队队长
You're being demoted from 20-Squad leader.
他们想逼我辞职
They want to force me to quit
这样他们就不用亲自动手了
so they can keep their hands clean.
说实话 我是不会辞职的
I ain't gonna lie, I did not see that one coming.
但也许我就应该辞职
But I probably should have.
局里命我出任20队队长
The department made me 20-Squad leader
挽回他们的颜面
so they could save face.
又因为同样的原因 我失去了这个职位
I'm gonna lose it now for the same reason.
听着
Look...
卢卡 克里斯和谭要出国受训
Luca, Chris and Tan are all heading out of the country,
斯特里特请病假
and Street's on medical leave,
迪肯想把更多时间放在学员身上
and Deacon wants to spend more time with his cadets,
所以如果你想花点时间来想清楚
so if you want to take some time to decide
该怎么做
what you want to do...
要知道两件事
...just know two things.
第一 我是站在你这边的
One, I'm on your side.
第二 你帮助我们拯救了这座城市
And two, you helped save this city.
做选择时请记住这两点
Remember that when you choose.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表