你妈妈好像有九条命啊
Your mom really does have nine lives.
简直是有49条
More like 49.
有理论认为手术本身
It has been theorized that surgery itself
也会有一天落幕于时代的潮流里
is just an era that will pass.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
普外科M·贝利医师
大外科主任
当然那肯定是很久以后的事情了
But that's a long way away.
不过现在 大时代里涌动着小时代
And in the meantime, there are eras within eras.
他是白马王子 但他不是太阳
He's very dreamy, but he is not the sun.
你才是
You are.
我们发现新的理论
We discover new science,
提出假设 证实新理论
we posit, prove new theories.
你应该走了
You should go.
我应该去哪
I should go where?
你应该回明尼苏达了
You should go back to Minnesota.
你的生活都在那里
That's where your life is.
-我的生活在这里 -是吗
- My life is here. - I see.
我不觉得你是故意破坏这个项目的
I do not think you intentionally sabotaged this program.
-我说的不是那个意思 -那你是什么意思
- That's not what I was saying. - What were you saying?
-我无意间破坏了项目吗 -不是
- That I unintentionally sabotaged the program? - No.
我精神错乱不知道到底为什么那么做
That I'm so unconscious that I have no idea what drives me?
还是说我不知道自己要干什么
Or were you saying I don't know what I want?
我失去目标以至于
I don't know what I want to the degree
拿那个女人的生命冒险 害死了她
that I risked a woman's life, that I ended it?
不是
No.
我是说你目前的人生都一直在这一个地方
I'm saying you've spent your entire adult life in one place,
这就会让离别很难 确实如此
and that makes it hard to leave -- it does.
并且我们都会不知道自己的动力是什么
And sometimes...we all don't know what's driving us, okay?
有时候我感觉自己十八岁
Sometimes I feel 18.
有时候又觉得像八岁
Sometimes I feel 8.
我们都有未解决的困扰 我们都受过伤害
We all have unpacked issues. We all have trauma.
据我了解
And from what I understand,
你承受了远超常人的压力
you have more than your fair share.
我是说现在离开很难 梅瑞狄斯
I'm saying it's hard to leave, Meredith.
很难 确实很难
It's hard. It's hard to leave. It is.
而我们今天做的 会使其更难
And what we did today, that made it harder.
我不觉得这两件事是完全没有关系的
I don't think those two things are entirely unrelated.
如果你预见到了 你为什么没有阻止我
But if you saw all of that, tell me why you didn't stop me.
你为什么没有说点什么
Tell me why you didn't say something.
我看见了
I saw what I saw,
我有足够的谦卑和足够自省
and I have enough humility and enough respect
担心万一是自己错了
to allow for the possibility that I was wrong.
因为你可是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Because you are Meredith Grey
你不喜欢别人告诉你该怎么做
and you do not like being told what to do.
你真的该走了
You really just should go.
快走吧 回明尼苏达去
Just go. Just go back to Minnesota.
我这还有好多工作要做
I have a lot of work to do here.
然后我们懊悔自己的作为
And then we bang our heads against the wall,
试着说服自己改变方法
trying to convince ourselves to actually change our practices
跟上时代的脚步
in line with what we know.
因为一个时代的终结
Because the end of an era...
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick?
总是说起来容易做起来难
...is easier said than done.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表