before we're cutting into someone I love?
你在开玩笑吗 你还有资格不乐意了
Are you kidding me? You think you get to be upset?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?!
我因为你变得心力交瘁 艾米莉娅
I'm over here pining for you, Amelia,
为你神魂颠倒 对你言听计从
head-over-heels, can't-think-straight pining,
因为你说过你爱我
because you told me you loved me.
你对我说过不止一遍
You told me over and over and over.
我们本打算建立家庭
We were building a life together,
然后你突然说"算了 谢谢"
and suddenly, you say, "No, thanks."
我正努力说服自己其实不需要婚姻
And while I'm torturing myself trying to convince myself
只需要你 为此我饱受折磨
that I don't need to be married, I just need you.
-什么时候开始的 -就现在 就在今天
- Since when? - Since now. Since today.
我当时来告诉你这些 但我却发现
And I came to tell you this, but instead, I find you
你在我工作的医院里和别人亲热
kissing someone else in the hospital where I work!
你已经向前看了
You -- You just moved on.
对你来说已经翻篇了
You just -- You just moved on
好像过去的一年半无所谓一样
like the last year and a half didn't matter.
我可不是那个向前看的人
Okay. I am not a person who just moves on.
我必须去思考并且消化一下
I had to think and process
把我脑子里的所有情景
and go through every scenario in my head
以及我身上的所有感受都过一遍 这很艰难
and every feeling in my body, and it was exhausting.
而且你知道我在匿名戒酒会里待了一年
And you know that I spent a year in A.A. meetings
尝试弄清楚我到底要什么
trying to figure out what I needed,
但你不想听我说迷失自我
and you did not want to hear that I was losing myself
在我不想要 也不会想要的事情里
in something that I did not -- that I could not want.
你要求我嫁给你
You demanded that I marry you,
现在你又想精神控制我
and now once again, you want to gaslight me
让我觉得是我在玩弄你
into thinking that I played you?
你一直重复这个词 "精神控制"
You keep using that word -- "gaslight."
它指的是你假装其他人的经历
That's when you pretend that someone else's experience,
他们 他们的现实都不是真的 对吧
their -- their, uh, reality isn't real, right?
就像你假装
Like when you pretend that
我们没一起生过一个超棒的宝贝
we didn't make an amazing baby together,
没一起抚养四个孩子
raise four kids,
也没有深深爱着其中的每一个孩子
or love each other really damn well.
还有你假装我们没有相爱
When you pretend that we weren't in love
因为你准备好要和某个女的开始新生活了
because you're ready to move on with some random woman.
他们是非二元性别
They're non-binary.
行吧 这种说法就好多了
Okay. T-That makes it better.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
希望你真的开心
I hope you're really happy.
各位
Okay, everyone.
我们要试着让这心脏继续跳动
We're gonna try to get this heart going.
如果它不动 我要所有人做好准备
If it doesn't beat, I need everybody ready
继续体外循环
to go back on bypass.
现在摘钳子
Okay. Taking off clamp.
开始吧
Here we go.
你等下回家 然后睡一觉
You're gonna go home, and you're gonna sleep
多喝水 能吃就吃点 能哭就哭出来
and hydrate and eat if you can and cry if you can,
然后 慢慢地
and, little by little,
你会感觉又可以正常呼吸了
you will feel like you can breathe again.
我得去看下 不要包得太紧了
I have to take this. Don't wrap it too tight.
别让他落单
Hey. Don't leave him alone.
-需要我就打给我 -好
- Call me if you need me. - Yeah.
怎么了 你还好吗
What happened? You okay?
他怎么了
Hey. What happened to him?
李维 这发生 发生什么了
Levi? What -- What is going on here?
-我们... -没问题 交给我
- Let's, um... - Yeah, yeah. I got it.
我们去走走 尼克 好吗
Let's take a walk, Nico. Yeah?
到底怎么了
What's going on?
好了 兄弟 弄好了
Alright, man. We are done here.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be alright.
他的心跳正常 而且跳得很有力 梅根
His heart is beating, and it's beating well, Megan.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
恩都古医生确保移植完美无误
Dr. Ndugu made sure the graft was perfect,
他很快就会醒过来
and he'll be up any minute.
欧文怎么 怎么样了
What -- What about, uh, Owen?
他出手术室了没还是...
Is he out of surgery yet or...?
有消息我们会马上通知你
We will get an update to you as soon as we can.
现在 我希望你能享受这个好消息
Right now, I just want you to take this in.
法鲁克的心在他的胸腔里正常跳动
Farouk's heart is beating in his chest.
他没事了
He's okay.
你完全可以 接受这个奇迹
And it's okay to -- to take in the miracle.
贝利医生 可以跟你聊聊吗
Dr. Bailey, can I have a word?
当然 先让我 你的头
Yeah, just let me -- Oh, your head.
有亨特家情况的最新消息吗
Any update on the Hunt family?
法鲁克的心脏移植手术非常成功
Farouk's heart transplant was a success.
那欧文呢
And Owen?
我 还没听到消息
I, uh... I haven't heard.
我需要他没事
Well, I need him to be okay.
那个家庭经历太多了
That family has been through so much.
他们一生都为军队服务
They've lived lives of service.
他们妈妈曾经是位军队护士 你知道吗
The mother was an Army nurse. Did you know that?
-不知道 -一整个军人家庭
- No. - Whole military family.
欧文·亨特是我认识的杰出男人之一
Owen Hunt is one of the best men I know.
他体贴入微 英勇斗争 而且他...
He cares and he fights and he...
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
我打算直接决定了
I'm just gonna decide that right now.
欧文·亨特会平安无事 你听到了吗
Owen Hunt is gonna be okay! You hear me?
今天真是 你听说施密特的事了吗
Oh, this day. Did you hear about Schmitt?
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
我得递交给你辞呈
I have to give you my notice.
-什么 -对不起
- What? - I'm sorry.
我的孩子 他们在这没有茁壮成长
My kids, they're not thriving here.
他们过得不开心
They're not happy.
我们必须走
We have to go.
去 去哪
W-Where?
回爱尔兰
Back to Ireland.
好吧
O-kay.
我 我...
I...I...
是不是无论做什么 我都没法
I d-- I don't suppose there's anything I can...do
劝你留下了
to convince you to stay?
给孩子们一些支持
Support for the boys.
不 对不起 我已经决定了
No. I'm sorry. The decision's been made.
我的创伤科主任还在手术中
My..head of trauma is still in surgery
可能要过好几个月才能恢复
and could need months of recovery,
能不能等他康复了再走
uh, so can you at least give me until he's well?
这样下去 我就没有医生了
I mean, at this rate, I'm hemorrhaging surgeons.
我无能为力
I just can't.
真的对不起
I truly am sorry.
我很喜欢在这里度过的时光
I've loved my time here.
但我必须为家人考虑
But I got to do what's best for my family.
我会做好病例交接
I'll hand off my cases.
今天就是我最后一次值班了
This will be my last shift.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
要怎么庆祝呢 去酒吧喝几杯
So, are we celebrating with drinks at Joe's
还是回家换睡衣
or pajamas in bed?
这眼神是什么意思
What -- What was that look for?
"接纳奇迹"
"Take in the miracle."
你是一个能接纳奇迹的人
You're a person who takes in miracles.
这我之前不知道
I didn't know that about you.
你不吗
What, you don't?
我接纳科学 数据 逻辑
I take in science, data, reason...
预期风险
calculated risk.
但今天你很投入
And today, you jumped in
在我决定试一试的时候支持了我
and had my back when I decided to leap.
你就在那 每一次缝合 每一个操作
You were right there -- every stitch, every move.
意思是?
Meaning?
意思是我们都在场
Meaning we both showed up.
我们是一个团队
We were a team.
欧文 泰迪 海耶斯 他们都活着
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表