Owen and Teddy and Hayes, they're alive,
还保证了那颗心脏的健康
and they kept that heart alive.
我们两个 是一个团队
The two of us, we were a team.
我们给了那男孩一颗心脏
We gave that boy a heart.
这就是奇迹
So call it a miracle --
或其实是技术 严谨 苦练
Or skill, precision, hard work.
好吧 都可以
Okay. Either way.
那孩子新心脏就在他的胸腔里跳动着
That boy's brand-new heart is beating in his chest.
他的心脏在胸腔里跳动着
His heart is beating in his chest.
睡衣
Pajamas.
我们一定要换睡衣庆祝
We're definitely celebrating with pajamas.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith!
我以为你来不了了
I thought you'd never get here.
-什么意思 我来得正好 -我知道
- What do you mean? I'm right on time. - I know.
你怎么样
How you doing?
不太顺利吗
Bad day, huh?
出什么事了
What's up?
我朋友遭遇了车祸
My friend got into a car accident.
-不是吧 -嗯
- Oh no. - Yeah.
-另一个朋友辞职了 -天呐
- My other friend quit. - Oh no.
然后我最欣赏的住院医师犯了大错
And then my favorite resident flamed out.
天呐 你不在这地方真是四分五裂了 是吧
Geez. This place really falls apart without you, doesn't it?
我订了个地方
Well, I got us a reservation
是个不错的餐馆 离这不算远
at a nice restaurant not too far from here.
我想到你会有这样的反应
I thought that might be your reaction,
所以我还订了一个客房♥服务很好的酒店
so I also got a hotel with amazing room service.
更好
Yes, better.
好多了
Much better.
吃薯条吗
Fries?
好 谢谢
Yeah. Please.
手术怎么样
How did the surgery go?
康复期会很漫长
Well, the patient has a long road to recovery,
但他还活着 也没有瘫痪
but he's alive and he's not paralyzed.
他是我前夫
And he is my ex-husband.
跟我一起做手术的那个医生
And, uh, the surgeon who operated with me
是我儿子的父亲
is my son's father,
-你懂的 家人重聚 -明白
- so, you know... family reunion. - Got it.
懂了
Got it.
所以他清空观摩室是因为我进去了
So he cleared the gallery because I came in?
他看到我们接吻了
He saw us kissing.
我的生活是
My life, uh, is...
一团乱麻
...messy.
我完全能理解
And I would totally understand
如果你不想碰那团乱麻
if you don't want anything to do with that mess.
我说 你是一直喜欢性感 宽下巴型的男人吗
Tell me, is your type always hot, square-jawed men?
最近 我喜欢的类型
Lately, it appears my type
是性感 宽下巴的你
is hot, square-jawed you.
说得好
Touché.
你呢 你有喜欢的类型吗
What about you? Do you have a type?
没有 但我在分享我的薯条
No, but I'm sharing my fries.
这可不是件小事
That's not a small thing.
这是你的孩子吗
Is that your kid?
这是斯考特
That's Scout.
他爸爸带他的每天晚上
His dad sends a goodnight photo of him
都会发一张他的晚安照片
every night that he has him.
哪怕是我们吵架了
Even if we're fighting.
他是个好男人
He's a good man.
我讨厌我让他伤心了
I hate that I broke his heart,
我也讨厌他让我再次伤了他的心
and I hate that he made me break it all over again.
你想和我一起喝一杯吗
You want me to grab you a drink?
想
Yes.
但不了 因为我不喝酒
But, no, because I don't drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我再也不想有这种体验了
I don't want to feel all this again.
那就不
Then don't.
真有用 谢谢
Helpful. Thank you.
我是说 别
I'm saying, don't.
我是说生活已经够艰难了
I'm saying life is hard enough,
有时候在糟糕的日子里 我们手术失败
and sometimes on bad days, we kill people
然后一直洗手直到流血
and wash our hands until they bleed.
也许就别再遭受比原本更多的苦难了
Maybe don't suffer any more than you have to.
有那么容易吗
Is it that easy?
也许吧
Maybe.
艾米莉娅是一个好妈妈
Amelia is a good mom
一位了不起的外科医生
and a great surgeon
我猜也是一个很正派的人
and a decent human being, I guess,
但她不想要你想要的
but she doesn't want what you want.
你 你是...
And you -- you are...
阿蒂克斯·林肯
Atticus Lincoln.
你是最好的骨外科医生 最好的酒保
You are the best ortho surgeon, the best bartender,
是我知道的最好的爸爸
the best father I know,
还有你也真的很性感
and you're also just, like, really hot.
我是认真的
I'm serious!
你是大家知道的最性感的人
You're the hottest guy that everyone knows.
我们不要假装这不是真的
Let's just not pretend that that's not true.
会有其他女人
There are other women who would...
愿意爱你 林
love to love you, Link.
我确实很抢手
I am a catch.
不可否认
There's no denying it.
你已经为她伤心过了
You already mourned her.
你已经难受过了 所以就...
You already suffered, so maybe just...
别再难过了
...don't suffer anymore.
这真是个坏主意
This is a bad idea.
是吗
Is it?
最新研究表明
Recent studies suggest
当人们体验到与强烈的情绪
that when we experience physical sensations
相关的生理感受时
related to intense emotions,
感觉会回到迷走神经
it comes back to the vagus nerve.
我们认为心碎之痛
We think of the pain of a broken heart
在我们的控制范围之外
as being outside of our control.
但科学上建议 如果以笑代替哭...
But science suggests that if we laugh instead of cry...
如果以歌♥声代替疼痛...
if we sing instead of ache...
也许我们会痊愈得更快
we might just heal faster.
好的 好的 这里
Okay, okay. Hey. Okay. Here.
如果你需要什么就按这里 好吗
Press this if you need some more, okay?
很好
Yep.
稍等一下
Give it a second.
好的
Okay.
没事 没事的
Okay. Okay. Phew.
手术怎么样
The surgery?
进行的很顺利
It went well.
-我以后能走吗 -能
- I'll walk? - Yes.
这会花些时间 但能走
It'll take time, but yes.
贝利刚刚来看过你
Bailey just stopped by to check on you.
她告诉我海斯离职了
She told me that Hayes quit.
说他想回爱尔兰
Says he wants to go back to Ireland.
车里发生了什么 欧文
What happened in that car, Owen?
当然 当我们受伤时...
Of course, when we're hurting...
你有什么没告诉我的吗
What are you not telling me?
有时候继续受伤
...sometimes it's just easier to keep hurting
比努力痊愈更容易
than to try to heal.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表