你们是打算这个学期结束后去旅行吗
Are you guys planning a trip after the semester's over?
-是两周后 -这是要在境外上课的意思吗
- In two weeks. - Is this some sort of study abroad?
能去自然里学习几个月又何必付学费呢
Why pay tuition when you can just go for a few months?
-我打算和你说的 -说什么
- I was gonna tell you. - Tell me what?
我要退学
I'm leaving school.
玛格丽特
我得承认我更喜欢
I have to admit that letter writing
用写信来交流
is my preferred form of communication.
你能在信中表达清楚一切
You're able to say what you need to say
而不会被粗鲁地打断和打扰
without rude interruption or interference.
我有些事情得和你说 玛格丽特
"There are things I should probably say to you, Margaret,
此刻正是最好的时机
and there's no time like the present.
我最近确诊的病症
My recent diagnosis
迫使我去思考我的寿数
has forced me to think about my own mortality.
去思考过去
The past."
去思考我犯的错
"And mistakes."
我想我这种照顾他人的天性是从我母亲那里
"You know, I think I got my desire to take care of people
-继承而来 -怎么是你
- from my mother." - I can't believe it's you.
她是典型完美家庭主妇
"She was the quintessential housewife."
一切东西 甚至是我A字裙上的褶
"And everything, down to the pleats in my A-line skirt,
都得是完美的
had to be perfect.
但这显然无法打动我的父亲
But that wasn't enough for my father.
他和他每一个秘书都睡过
He slept with all of his secretaries.
甚至是那些已婚的
Even the married ones.
我母亲恨透了他 但又没到直抒胸臆的地步
My mother hated it, but clearly not enough to say a word.
但我发誓我绝不会为任何人忍♥气吞声
But I swore I'd never become someone's doormat."
我从来都不认为你是忍♥气吞声的类型
I would never have taken you as the doormat type.
我不是
I wasn't.
你是谁
Who are you?
这封信是给我女儿的
This letter is for my daughter.
这 这是 我...我是麦琪
It's -- It's -- I'm -- I'm -- I'm Maggie.
玛格丽特 你的女儿
Margaret. Your daughter.
我是你其中一个女儿
I-I am one of your daughters.
我念到哪里了
Where was I?
我发誓我不要步我母亲的后尘
"I swore I'd never follow my mother's example.
但这好景不长
Well, that was short-lived.
我最终还是为理查德·韦伯忍♥气吞声了
I ended up as Richard Webber's doormat.
我爱惨了这个男人
Oh, how I loved that man.
甚至爱他已婚这一点
Even the part of him that was married,
因为这意味着我就不会成为我母亲了
because that meant I could never end up like my mother..."
不要在我眼前晃了
Don't hover over me!
你让我分心了
Y-You're distracting me.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I --
拜托了
I'm s-- Please.
不要走 就继续念吧
Don't go. Please, just keep reading.
你们两个人
Hey. Hey, you two. Hey.
-你们不如坐下来 -还给我
- Why don't you come sit down... - Give it back!
-我们可以玩连线游戏 -把熊给我
- ...so that we can play "Connect Four"? - Give me the bear!
-不要 把熊给我 -我们可以安静一点
- No! Give me the bear! - And we can be real quiet
-让麦琪阿姨休息一下 -不 他是我的
- so that your Aunt Maggie can get some sleep, okay? - No, he's mine!
-还给我 -你们坐下来 我就教你们游戏策略
- Give me it! - I'll teach you my game strategy if you come sit down.
-永远选黄色 -还给我
- Always choose yellow... - Give it back!
如果你想赢的话
...if you want to win.
你们不累吗
Aren't you tired yet?
你妈妈去世的时候 你害怕吗
Were you scared when your mom died?
害怕
Yeah, I'm -- I-I was.
我有过很多情绪
I was -- I-I was a lot of things.
我以为我妈妈快死时 我也很害怕
I was scared when I thought my mom was dying.
我也是
Yeah, I was, too.
不过幸好她还在
But thankfully, she's here now.
她没事
She's okay.
没错 但我...
Yeah, but I'm...
我还是很害怕
still scared.
我能理解 但你知道吗
Yeah, I understand that. But you know what?
我觉得我们能做的
I think all we can do...
就是抓住当下
is try to take advantage of the time we have now
-珍惜我们爱的人 -是我的
- with the people we love. - It's mine! It's mine!
-还给我 -这是我的 住手
- Give me it! - It's mine! Stop!
-不好 -天啊
- Oh. Uh-oh, okay. - Oh, God.
怎么了 怎么怎么
What happened? What, what, what, what, what?
怎么回事 怎么了
What happened? What happened?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事的
Ooh, okay.
我发誓 我打算告诉你的
I swear, I was gonna tell you.
-什么时候 -不久以后
- When? - Soon?
我就知道你会这样
I knew you were gonna do this.
我知道你会像现在这样大惊小怪
I knew you were gonna be you and freak out.
不好意思 你都要辍学了
I'm sorry. How am I supposed to react to the news
我应该是什么态度呢
you're dropping out of college?
我只是休息一下
I'm taking time off.
夏洛特 你只剩两年就毕业了
Charlotte, you have two years left.
我想现在就去旅行
I want to travel now.
你可以大学毕业 然后再去环游世界
You finish, then you travel the world.
-应该是这个顺序 -世界是最好的教室
- That's how it works. - The world really is the best classroom.
伙计 拜托
Dude. Please?
他说的也不是全错
He's not entirely wrong.
-你是认真的吗 -你能听我说完吗
- Are you serious? - Will you just listen?
西尔弗和我想提升自己
Silver and I want to elevate ourselves,
哥斯达黎加很注重健康
and Costa Rica's all about wellness --
我在计划做冥想工坊
I'm planning some sweet meditation workshops.
你该闭嘴了
Man, you've got to stop talking.
我们会住在生态小屋里 享受自然
We're gonna stay in an eco-lodge and be surrounded by nature.
你听到自己在说什么吗 还是只有我觉得
Are you hearing yourself, or am I the only one that thinks
这听起来很荒谬
this sounds ridiculous?
拜托 帮我评评理
Please, help me out here.
-真是谢谢你了 -你知道吗
- Wow, thank you. - You know what?
-这是我自己的决定 -你哪来的钱
- It's not your decision to make. - How you gonna pay for it?
我有存款 我们也会赚钱
I have money saved, and we're gonna make some more
靠西尔弗的工坊
with Silver's...workshops.
-那些是自愿给钱 -听起来是你的风格
- They're pay-what-you-can. - That sounds about right.
万一你改变主意
So, what happens when you change your mind
不想住生态小屋 不想和你的灵魂伴侣旅行了呢
about the eco-lodge and your soul mate?
等到西尔弗[银]变成布朗兹[铜]了呢
You know, when Silver here turns to Bronze.
你只能呆在哥斯达黎加 身无分文
You're gonna be stuck in Costa Rica with no money.
到时候你给谁打电♥话♥
Who you gonna call then, huh?
肯定不是你
Not you.
你只能来找我了
I'm the only one you cancall!
我觉得这是和牛牛排吧
I think this steak's Wagyu.
-来世 你认真的吗 -你看上去很惊讶
- An afterlife? Really? - You seem surprised.
因为你是个脑神经科学家
'Cause you're a neuroscientist.
我不相信生命只有这一段
Who doesn't believe this is all there is.
我认为这辈子只是漫长人生中的一段
I think that this life is part of one long journey.
我不想有下辈子了
I don't think I want to keep living life after life.
听上去很累
It sounds exhausting.
我认为来世会比现在更好
Well, I'd like to think we do better each time.
所以 你的下辈子会更好吗
So, the next one will be decent?
没错
Exactly.
为了降低一下你的期待
So, to temper your expectations...
乐队只是还行
the band is okay.
但氛围不错
The vibe is good.
唱的不好我现在也想听
I would listen to bad karaoke right now.
-你能看着我的可乐吗 -好的
- Can you watch my Coke? - Mm-hmm.
来吧
All right, guys.
*你不停地惹麻烦 让我夜不能寐*
*You been causing me trouble and keeping me up*
*朝我的窗户扔石头*
*Throw your rock at my window*
*我说你在虚张声势*
*I'm calling your bluff*
*以牙还牙似乎还是公平的*
*An eye for an eye doesn't seem too unfair*
*如果你盯着我足够久的话*
*If you stare long enough*
*不要动我的手♥机♥ 我就不会来找你*
*Keep your hands off my phone and I'll leave you alone*
*你想念我了吗*
*Do you miss me or what?
*等夜晚降临 我希望给你带来麻烦*
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表