Okay, everything is clamped off and divided.
听我数
On my count.
一二
One, two...
三
three.
我的天 我的天 我的天
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
完美
Perfect.
拿好了吗
Got it?
承认吧 在这之后帕金森都显得无聊
Admit it. Parkinson's seems boring after this.
请勿使用白色压力带
使用压力带可能会导致输液出现致命的空气
你需要吃点东西
You need to eat something.
我自私吗
Am I selfish?
让他经历这些
Putting him through this?
我儿子
My son,
我第一次见他时 大声哭喊
the first time I saw him, screaming his lungs out,
就像我的心脏离开了身体
it was like my heart left my body.
那一刻我体验到的爱的份量...
The amount of love I experienced in that second...
他的心率在增加
His heart rate's increasing.
这里有些出血 纱布
Some bleeding over here. 4x4.
我的切口也开始流脓了
My incision is starting to ooze, too.
我们需要注射半剂鱼精蛋白
We need push half a dose of protamine.
血压在下降
BP's dropping.
我不在乎我的余生
...I didn't care what happened to me
会遭遇什么
for the rest of my life.
我们要加速了
We need to work faster.
没有足够的通路 就没有人工肺
Without adequate access, there's no ECMO.
管子
Tube.
好
Alright.
松开钳子
Remove the clamps.
加油 西蒙
Come on, Simon.
加油
Come on. Come on.
那
That...
那都不够
That was enough.
一小时前血液就应该送到了
That blood should have been here over an hour ago!
玛丽·塞勒斯医生到4619病房♥
Dr. Mari Sellers 4619. Dr. Mari Sellers 4619.
这里一年150天都在下雨
It rains approximately 150 days a year.
你是说下雨天就找不到
Are you actually telling me that no one has had to drive
运动血液的司机吗
a shipment of blood in the damn rain?
好吧 我能自己去拿吗
What -- Okay, well, can I pick it up myself?
我的血和其他人的一样好
My blood is just as helpful as anyone else's.
含有血浆和红细胞
It has plasma and red blood cells
白细胞和血小板
and white blood cells and platelets and --
我一会给你回电
W-- Let me call you back.
我之前在这个医院献过血
I have donated blood to this hospital before.
很多次
Many times.
我刚看到几袋血
And I just saw units of blood
在肺氧合机里循环
circulating into an ECMO machine,
我知道我们需要每一滴血
and I know that we can use every drop we have.
但我却帮不了忙
And I can't help.
我帮不了忙 都是因为这个偏见
I can't help because of this...prejudice.
这个荒唐可笑的偏见 说我的血
This absurd, disgusting idea that my blood --
有性生活的男同血液
my sexually active gay blood -- is...
我的血液跟以前一样好
My blood is the same as it's always been.
我知道
It's -- I-I know.
这样不对
And it is not right.
大错特错
It is very, very wrong.
如果我负责制定规则
And if I were in charge of the rules,
我们就不会谈这些了
we wouldn't be having this conversation.
我能帮忙吗
So can I help?
不 施密特
No, Schmitt.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你还能在医院里帮其他的忙
But look, you help this hospital in so many other ways.
好吧
Okay.
施密特
Schmitt --
好极了
Great.
不好意思
'Scuse me.
外科主任
你是外科主任吗
Are you Chief of Surgery?
是的 我现在有点忙
Uh, y-- I am, but right now I'm in the middle of --
我要汇报你手下一名医生的罪行
I need to report a crime one of your doctors committed.
我给你
Hey! I got a --
不
No.
现在不方便吗
Not a good time?
这只熊不好吗
Not a good...bear?
我们不合适
Not a good match.
但我们做♥爱♥了
But we had sex.
是的
We did.
很抱歉 但你说你爱我
And I-I'm so sorry, but y-you said that you loved me.
我觉得自己只想随性一些
And I think I might see this as more casual than you do.
很抱歉 托德
I'm so sorry, Todd,
但你可以送给你妹妹
but, please, give the bear to your sister.
这是一只性♥爱♥熊
Well, it's a sex bear.
是一只"谢谢美妙性♥爱♥"的熊
It's a "thank you for the excellent sex" bear.
上面写了吗
Does it say that somewhere on it?
没有
Well, no.
那也许就只是一只熊
Then maybe it's just a bear.
好吧 不好意思
Okay, I'm sorry.
拜
Um...bye.
你想要性♥爱♥熊吗
Hey, would you like a sex bear?
或普通熊
Or just -- I guess it's a bear?
格蕾-斯隆医院只有为数不多的医生
Only a few people at Grey-Sloan
能成功进行体外手术
have successfully performed ex-vivo surgeries.
幸好马什医生决定加入你们
Well, then, you're lucky that Dr. Marsh joined the team.
而且格蕾医生是个天才
And Dr. Grey is amazing.
当然
Oh, of course.
我真开心她推后了离开的计划
I'm so glad she decided to postpone leaving.
如果你仔细看马什医生的吻合术
If you watch Dr. Marsh here anastomose --
格蕾医生要离开吗
Dr. Grey is leaving?
什么时候的事
Since when?
赫尔姆 这里好了
Okay, Helm. We're done here.
你把肝脏端回去给马什医生
You do the honors and bring the liver to Dr. Marsh.
好的
Absolutely, yes.
我同意
I approve.
什么
What's that?
你和格蕾 格蕾医生
Uh, you and Grey? Uh, Dr. Grey.
不好意思 没什么 给你
I -- Sorry -- Never mind. Here.
你准备好大展身手了吗
Ready to do your thing?
她现在稳定了
She's stable and ready.
我们让这个肝脏复活吧
Let's make this old liver new again.
西蒙
Simon.
初心永固
Hello, forever.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
你来了之后感觉更好了
Better now that you're here.
我还给孩子想了个名字
And...I dreamed up a name for the baby.
贾马尔
Jamal.
我喜欢
I love it.
跟你叔叔同名吗
After your uncle?
不
No.
是以你为灵感
After you.
意思是"美丽"
It means "beauty."
你是什么血型
What's your blood type?
什么
What?
我是妻子 但我不知道你的血型
I'm your wife, and I don't know your blood type,
我感觉很奇怪
and I feel like that's weird.
O型阳性
O Positive.
我是A型阳性
A Positive.
好的
Okay.
知道了
Noted.
有时候我感觉
Sometimes I-I feel like...
我们异地恋时
...I feel like we knew each other better before...
更了解彼此
...when our relationship was long distance.
因为血型吗
Because of blood types?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表