格蕾斯隆纪念医院
Grey-Sloan takes pride
拥有杰出的住院医培养机制
in our outstanding education program
由Richard Webber医生负责
led by Dr. Richard Webber.
我们一直是全国前十的教学医院
I mean, we're consistently ranked among the nation's top-10 teaching hospitals.
也是Fox基金会合作医院
And as a Fox Foundation hospital
资源得天独厚
we have greater access to resources
拥有尖端技术
like cutting-edge technologies
以及广泛的研究材...
and extensive research mat...
要不你拿一本宣传册吧
Why don't you take a brochure
然后把你的邮箱留下吧
and leave your e-mail?
芝加哥路德医院在发芝加哥厚底披萨
Chicago Lutheran's handing out deep-dish pizzas.
是哦 我来了
Ooh. Yes, please.
从什么时候起 住院医双选会
Okay, when did residency recruitment
变成贿赂现场了
turn into a bribery scheme?
看看帕里医院 免费按♥摩♥吗
Look at Palley, resorting to massages?
太拼了吧 你不觉得吗
That's a little desperate, don't you think?
他们是在标榜自己的住院医身心健康计划
Well, they are highlighting their resident wellness program.
我们是不是也该弄点什么动物表演
You think we should have brought a dog-and-pony show?
你得把Meredith Grey带来
You were gonna bring Meredith Grey.
还有Owen Hunt
And Owen Hunt
不过没办法
but apparently
有创伤病患
a trauma came in.
Ndugu也放我鸽子
And Ndugu's a no-show.
不过我们不叫贿赂
But that's not bribery.
那是我们医院教学成果的最好展示
That's... That's excellence in education.
那是不一样的
There's a difference.
那Webber教学法呢
What about the Webber Method?
那不是正式项目
That's not an official program.
开普诊所在抽奖赢笔记本电脑了
Well, the CAPE Clinic is raffling off a laptop.
你还有更好的法子吗
You got a better idea?
我收到你的信息了
I got your text.
- 你需要会诊吗 - 对的
- Do you need a consult? - I do. Yeah.
你们的会议开得如何
How'd your meeting go?
会议应该是指理智的交流
Well, a meeting would imply a rational conversation.
但我不到一小时 就把我的俩老板惹怒了
I've managed to disappoint both of my bosses in the span of an hour.
所以我可能会辞职 搬去意大利
So I might just quit and move to Italy.
好吧
Right, right, right.
你去之前 先帮我看看
Before you do, take a look.
是我的小姑子让你来找我的吗
Did my sister put you up to this?
帮我转移注意力 别想Hamilton了
To distract me from Hamilton?
我从来没见过你的小姑子
Well, I've never met your sister.
而且如果每次你生Davie气 都要我来转移注意力
Plus, if I distracted you every time you were mad at David
我就没功夫做其他事了
I'd never get anything done.
45岁男性患者 头痛
So, a 45-year-old male with headache
心悸和高血压
palpitations, and hypertension.
- 像是肾上腺嗜铬细胞瘤 - 是的
- Adrenal tumor, looks like a pheo. - Yeah.
所以你觉得肾上腺部分切除术可行吗
So do you think it's possible to do a partial adrenalectomy?
只能这样了
I mean, you would have to.
他只有一个肾上腺
He's only got one adrenal.
- 是的 当然 - 你了解他的病史吗
- Yeah, of course. - Do you know his history?
他是肾脏捐献者
Yeah, I do. He's a kidney donor.
肾上腺粘连很严重
The adrenal gland was so badly adhered
所以只能术中一并摘除肾脏
we had to take it along with the kidney.
你参加移植手术了吗
Did you work on the transplant?
我参加了
I was involved, yes.
所以做部分切除吗
So, partial?
- 对的 - 好的
- Sure. - Great.
我已经跟医院说好了
I've already secured you privileges
会派最喜欢的住院医 跟你一起手术
and I'll have my favorite resident scrub in with you.
- 我吗 - 是啊
- Me? - Yeah.
没有别人能做这台手术了吗
There isn't anyone else who can do this?
有的 有好几个
There are. There are several someones.
但他需要最好的医生 他需要你
But this guy needs the best. He needs you.
要我去哪里
Where am I going?
五楼 我带你上去
Fifth floor. I'll take you up.
来吧
Come on.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
我们给注射器加了隔热涂层
We wrapped the syringe in a thermal coating
保持隔热
to insulate it.
重点是保持细胞低温 持续足够长时间
The key is keeping the cells cold long enough.
注射速度也是影响要素吗
Is the injector speed a factor?
我们正在测试中
That's what we're testing.
但在速度和温度间
But it's a careful balance
有很微妙的平衡
between speed and temperature.
测试开始
Game time.
让我们看看效果如何
Let's see if it worked.
我来准备下一批细胞
I'll prep the next batch of cells.
好的 这样能数出活细胞吗
Okay. And this counts the viable cells?
是的
Yes.
健康细胞会排斥染色
Healthy cells reject the dye.
死细胞会变蓝色
Dead cells turn blue.
然后软件会把它们转变为绿色和红色
Then the software converts them to green and red
就能清楚看到有多少细胞存活了
so we can easily see how many are still alive.
这得很有耐心啊
This takes so much patience.
你更喜欢即刻满足吗
You prefer instant gratification?
不是即刻 但是...
Not instant, but...
你做这些多久了
How long have you been at this?
两年了
Two years.
即使不知道能否做出成果吗
With no guarantee that it goes anywhere?
所以我喜欢肿瘤
That's why I like tumors.
发现肿瘤 切了完事
They're there, you cut, they're gone.
耶
Yay.
我对病人没有耐心
I don't have the patience for patients.
你从来都不想做临床医生吗
You never wanted to be a clinical doctor?
我的老师们鼓励做临床
My teachers encouraged it.
我妈会特别乐意
My mom would've loved
拥有全天式免费医疗建议
to have 24/7 access to free medical advice.
但做临床医生
But being a clinician's
并不是吸引我做科研的原因
not what attracted me to science.
我喜欢发现探索
It was always about the discovery
迎接各种各样的可能性
the openness to possibility.
医学博士让我觉得很受限制
And an M.D. felt confining to me.
所以我转去申请科研博士了
So I applied to PhD programs instead.
看来结果很不错
Seems like it worked out.
我妈可能不同意你的观点
My mom might argue with you.
你为什么选神经外科呢
What about you? Why neuro?
从没有人这样问过我
No one ever asks me that.
他们只会觉得...
They just assume that it's...
是因为我想像我的哥哥一样
'cause I wanted to be like my brother.
你哥哥是谁
Who's your brother?
现在你变成我最喜欢的人了
You just became my favorite person.
还是79%
Still 79%.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
该死 肯定是股浅动脉撕裂了
Damn it. He must've torn the SFA.
- 我试着包扎一下 - 好的
- I'm gonna try to pack it. - Okay.
看看有什么能用的
Let's see.
都是零食吗
Is this just all snacks?
是你总提吃的
You're the one who's always talking about food.
- 你需要什么 - Luna的纸尿裤
- What do you need? - Luna's cloth diapers.
我现在不装了 Scout的呢
I stopped packing them. What about Scout's?
我现在也不装了
I stopped packing them.
急救人员在路上了
Paramedics are on their way.
自动体外除颤器拿来了 他怎么样了
Here's the AED. How is he?
- 我能帮什么忙 - 打开除颤器
- What can I do to help? - Open the defibrillator.
把电极板放在他的胸口上
And put the pads on his chest.
请严格按照图示位置摆放电极板
Place pad exactly as shown in the picture.
Luna 没事的 妈妈就在你身边
It's okay, Luna. You're fine. Mommy's right here.
- 压在病人暴露出来的皮肤上 - 妈妈在救人
- Press firmly to patient's bare skin. - I'm just saving a life.
你想让我帮把手吗
You want me to get her?
是的 你能把她推得离我近些吗
Yes. Can you push her closer to me?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表