不想伤他的心 但是...
I don't want to break his heart, but...
这...
It's...
怎么了
What?
出...出什么事了
What happ-- What happened?
等等 特拉维 西奥还好吗
Wait, Trav... Is...is Theo okay?
-特拉维斯 发生... -西奥 西奥很好
- Travis, what's... - Theo... Theo's fine.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
维克 发生了二次爆♥炸♥ 然后...
Vic, there was a second explosion, and, um...
当我问你这事时
I'm gonna try and stay calm
我会努力保持平静 因为
when I ask you this because...
里面的情况已经很严重了
what's happening in there is already s-- heavy.
你答应了吗
Did you say yes?
是的
Yes.
米勒是临终托孤
Was it just, like, a -- a "death's door" kind of thing,
还是写了遗嘱
or did Miller put it on paper?
这是他第二次问我
It was the second time he asked me.
是种确认
It was a confirmation.
在你确认前
At any point before you confirmed it,
你想过问问你妻子吗
did you think to confirm it with your wife?
我没想到他会...
I didn't think he was gonna ever...
-死 -死
- die. - Die?
你们是消防员 本
You're firefighters, Ben!
知道 知道 我知道
I know, I know. I know.
但你没问过我就把乔伊带回家
But you brought home Joey without asking me,
我们相处得也很好
and that worked out for us.
18岁青年跟两岁小女孩
Oh, an 18-year-old is very different
-完全不同 -米勒是我兄弟 玛兰达
- from a 2-year-old girl! - Miller was my brother, Miranda!
他是我兄弟
He was my brother!
维克 不不不 维克
Vic! No, no, no, no! Vic!
救命 我需要帮助
Help me! I need help!
好吧 交给我吧
Okay. Hand that to me.
她出现室颤 呼叫阿尔特曼
She's in V-fib! Page Altman!
让让让 快让 休斯
Go, go, go, go, go. Hughes?
好吧 你不要这样
Okay. You do not do this.
休斯 听到我说话了吗 今天不行
Hughes?! You hear me? Not today.
电极板
Paddles.
充电到150伏 离手
Charge to 150. Clear.
拜托 快点 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
充电到200伏 离手
Charge to 200. Clear.
还是没反应
I still got nothing.
不 休斯
No, Hughes.
19消防局不能再失去一个人 休斯
19 can't take it. Hughes!
再推一支肾上腺素 充电到200伏
Push another epi and charge to 200.
加油 快点 快 来吧
Come on. Let's go, let's go, let's go!
充电到200伏 离手
Charge to 200. Clear.
天啊 她活过来了
Oh, my God. She's back.
-维克 -好吧 施密特 预约超声心动图
- Vic? - All right, Schmitt, order an echo,
然后每两小时测一次心肌酶
and then let's get cardiac enzymes every two hours.
我希望你将她收入心脏重症病房♥
I want you to admit her to the CCU
密切观察
under close observation.
触电导致了心肌损伤
Hey, the electrocution caused myocardial injury,
会让你的心脏心律失常
which is causing some arrhythmias to your heart.
但我们进一步检测后会知道更多 好吗
But we're gonna know more after further testing, okay?
好吧 我得去找欧文了 一会就回
All right. I gotta go find Owen. I'll be back soon.
别再这样了 好吗
Don't ever do that again, okay?
那...
Was --
是真的吗
Is it real?
虽然没人问 但我现在好极了
Not that anyone's asked, but I'm doing great.
波士顿和巴尔的摩两头跑
Splitting my time between Boston and Baltimore.
遇见了一位长着全世界
Met a lovely former social worker
最蓝眼睛的社会工作者
with the world's bluest eyes.
谢博德 你快乐的小家庭怎么样了
Shepherd, how's your happy little family?
你结婚了吗
You're married?
不 我没有 没有
No, I'm not, uh -- No.
汤姆 你觉得
Um, Tom, wha-- what do you think about
电动注射器怎么样
a motorized injector?
或某种能沿着针管产生的
Or something that releases the cells slowly
柱状痕迹缓慢释放细胞的东西
along the cylindrical track created by the needle,
然后我们边拔边注射
and then we inject as we pull out?
求你 别讲有关"拔♥出♥来♥"的笑话
Please. Do not make a pulling-out joke.
巴特利医生 拜托
Dr. Bartley, please.
你在我实验室读研毕业以后
Uh, we've both grown up since, uh,
我们都长大了
you were a post-grad in my research lab.
我参加了人力资源研讨会 受到了教训
I-I took the HR seminars, got the slaps on the wrists,
-已经改过自新了 -深表怀疑
- and... and learned. - Doubtful.
-你是汤姆的学生吗 -很短暂
- You studied with Tom? - Briefly.
我参加过他的研究生研讨班
I took a postgraduate seminar from him.
仅凭那些我就明白 我没兴趣
That was all I needed to realize I had no interest
跟神经外科医生打交道
in dealing with neurosurgeons.
不是所有神经外科医生都像汤姆一样差
Well, not all neurosurgeons are as bad as Tom.
看到了吧 我已经成为
Now, you see? I'm already the reason
该项目取得进展的原因
this project's gotten as far as it has.
你问我对电动注射器是什么看法
What do I think about a motorized injector?
我认为由我培养的优秀医生们
I think great minds that were shaped by me...
所见略同
think alike.
请进
Yes?
-好啊 -你有空吗
- Hello. - You have a minute?
当然 你看上去很生气
Sure. You look angry.
-确实 -好吧
- I am. - Okay.
并不是对你
Not at you.
-太好了 -我想打听些情况
- Good. - I need some information.
-但说无妨 -大卫·汉密尔顿
- Okay. Shoot. - David Hamilton.
他散发的魅力令我倾倒
I think I fell for the charm...
但我忘记了这份魅力是把双刃剑
...and I'm forgetting that that charm often has a dark side,
而他现在正大发雷霆
and he's having what amounts to a tantrum.
是的 我之前见识过
Yes. I've seen them before.
所以他是个教科书式的自恋狂
Okay, so, is he a textbook narcissist,
我还有回旋的余地吗
or do I have some wiggle room?
我觉得大卫本质并不坏
I-I don't think David's a bad guy, really.
我只是觉得医生就是最糟糕的病人
I just -- I think doctors make the worst patients.
我并不知道你了解这一点
I didn't realize you knew.
毕竟你可是在我的地盘上
I mean, come on. You're on my turf here,
况且帕金森这个病很难掩藏
and Parkinson's, it's a pretty hard disease to hide.
据我所知
Look, from what I understand,
大卫把所有的钱都投在了你的项目上
David's throwing every penny he's got at your project,
他这么做并不是为了拯救世间苍生
but he's not in it for the greater good.
如果他就是这么跟你说的而你恰好又信了的话
I mean, if that's what he told you and you bought it,
那么的确 你被他的魅力倾倒
then, yeah, you fell for his charm.
-我被他的魅力倾倒 -对 确实可能
- I fell for the charm? - Yes, you might have.
我此前一直把他当作投资人
I was thinking of him like an investor.
一个远大抱负和雄厚财力并存的科学家
A scientist with big ideas and deep pockets.
我本应把他想象成一个
I should have been thinking about him
有着神经退行性疾病的顶级外科医生
as a class A surgeon with a neurodegenerative disease...
并且再也做不了手术了
...who cannot operate anymore.
所以他不仅很难相处 而且孤注一掷
So he's not only difficult, but he's desperate.
曾几何时 大卫在这里一直被
Y-Yeah, David's been treated like a god around here
被当作神一样对待 可如今英雄逐渐迟暮
for a very, very long time, and now he's becoming obsolete.
如此难以捉摸 孤注一掷 担惊受怕
So, difficult, desperate, and terrified.
或许你可以放他一马
So you can cut him some slack,
但别让他太放肆了
but don't let him walk over you.
毕竟他让你负责是有原因的
I mean, he put you in charge for a reason.
-谨记这一点 -好的
- Gotta remember that. - Yeah.
我要是做不了手术 肯定会成个害人精
I would be a nightmare if I couldn't operate.
老天 你会令我们生不如死
Oh, God. You would be a pain in the ass.
-彼此彼此 -我吗
- So would you. - Moi?
不可能 我会顺其自然
Nah. I roll with the punches.
你对我的绝密项目知道多少
How much do you know about my super-secret project?
我知道都有谁参加 目标也能猜个大概
I-I know the players, I can guess the goal,
但你们具体在做什么 我一无所知
but what you're actually doing -- total mystery.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the consult.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表