lifting things.
他的身体早就不适合工作了 但家里缺钱
He was in no physical shape to work, but...the bills.
他已经...
He's...
奄奄一息了
dying.
感觉要把自己憋死了
Literally drowning in his own breath
而我感觉要在这里崩溃了
and I'm falling apart in a hallway.
- 对不起 - 没事的
- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. - No.
没事的 过来
No, no, no, no. Come. Come. Come.
好了
Okay.
- 发泄吧 - 什么
- Now, fall apart. - What?
发泄吧 哭出来 叫出来 敲床
Yeah. Cry. Um, scream. Punch the bed.
我想给你找点可以摔的东西
I'd give you something to break
不过我现在什么都没有
but I don't have anything on me.
是啊 你丈夫快死了
Yes, your husband is dying.
你儿子就要失去父亲了 这件事...
Your son is gonna lose his father, and it's...
很不公平
it's unfair.
太绝望了 你需要去发泄情绪
It's devastating, and you deserve to feel that.
我该回去看他了
I need to go back in there.
你会的
And you will
但谁都有权崩溃的
but everyone around you gets to fall apart.
你也可以的
Take your turn.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说的"曾经"
You said "were."
什么意思
What do you mean?
你说Charlotte和手术...
You said Charlotte and surgery...
怎么了
Yeah?
曾是你生命中最重要的
...were your priorities.
是啊
Right.
重要次序是会改变的
I mean, priorities can change.
Karen护士带Danny去吃冰淇淋了
Okay, so, Nurse Karen just took Danny to get some ice cream.
一会就回来
They'll be back in a minute.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 关于Roy
Listen, about...Roy.
我现在不想谈Roy
I don't want to talk about Roy.
我只是想说 我接手他的工作了
I just want to say that I'm taking up his work.
我立项研究了 我会完成各种报告
I started a study. I'm gonna write all the reports.
我会去华盛顿 我是认真的
I'm gonna go to D.C. I am all in.
我会想出办法 照顾好所有人
I'm going to figure out a way to take care of everyone.
还有多久
How much longer?
- 什么多久 - 我还剩多少时间
- For what? - Till this is over.
我撑不下去了
I can't do it anymore.
我不能再让家人继续承受这一切了
I can't put my family through this much longer.
Noah 没关系的
Noah, it's okay.
有关系
No, it's not.
我已经毁了孩子的感恩节...
I ruined my kid's Thanksgiving and...
我不想再毁掉圣诞节
I don't want to ruin Christmas.
一切都太艰难了 还有医院的治疗费...
Everything hurts, and the hospital bills...
什么时候才能结束 求你告诉我
When is this gonna be over? Please.
快了
Soon.
很快就会结束了
It'll be over soon.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
好的
Okay.
你们的小男孩情况很好
Your baby boy's doing great.
他正在楼上的新生儿重症室观察
He's upstairs in a NICU for monitoring
如果你想看他 今晚就可以
and you can visit him tonight if you want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Ashley呢
And Ashley?
剖腹产过程中
During the C-section
她出现了大出血
we encountered a lot of bleeding.
我们必须做紧急子♥宫♥切除
We had to do an emergent hysterectomy.
那她人没事吧
But she's gonna be okay?
恢复期很漫长 不过她没事了
It'll be a longer recovery, but, yes, she will be okay.
她为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't she tell me?
如果她不想再要孩子了...
If she wanted to be done with having kids...
如果她已经承受不来 已经很痛了...
if it was too much for her, if she was in pain...
为什么不告诉我呢
why didn't she tell me?
我想照顾好她
I want to take care of her.
我一直以来就想照顾好她
All I've ever wanted to do is take care of her.
我们的社会没给女性太多选择
Our society doesn't give women a lot of permission
让我们去表达自己的渴望和需求
to talk about what they want, to talk about what they need
去寻求帮助
to ask for help.
也许你不该等她开口求助
Maybe don't wait for her to ask for help.
你该直接帮她分担
Maybe just...help.
听到撞击声 我就跑到厨房♥了
So I hear this crash, and I run into the kitchen
Levi满身都是面粉 跟我说
and Levi is covered in flour and he says
"妈妈 咱们还是去买♥♥派皮吧"
"Mom, maybe we should buy the crust."
你们吃饭呢
You two have dinner?
是啊 你妈妈做的烤布丁太好吃了
Uh, yeah. Your mom's noodle kugel's delicious.
感恩节烤布丁最棒了
Well, nothing like a Thanksgiving kugel.
我给你留了一盘 亲爱的
I saved you a plate, sweetheart.
你不陪我一起吃吗
You're not gonna eat with me?
我已经吃撑了
I'm stuffed.
我还额外做了一个南瓜派
Plus, I made an extra pumpkin pie
带去Mimi姨妈家
to take to your Aunt Mimi's.
她做的派总是特别干
Hers is always too dry.
感恩节快乐 亲爱的
Happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart.
有空来看看我 好吗
Come by and see me sometime, okay?
你也是 常来玩
You, too. Anytime.
不用非要跟Levi一起来
You don't have to just come with Levi.
你们俩聊什么呢
So, what did you guys talk about?
聊你
You.
我现在对你可是了如指掌
I now know literally everything about you.
真好吃
Mmm. That's good.
Bailey
Bailey?
我没事
I'm fine.
Miranda
Miranda?
没事 我在想Pru
No. It's Pru.
她才两岁啊
She's only 2 years old. 2!
就要体验失去至亲的悲伤了
And she's already going through a grief
一年前 我才第一次感受到
that I didn't experience until only a year ago.
在什么年纪失去父母都不好受
It's hard to lose a parent at any age.
那是一种特殊的痛
It's a specific pain
会伴随你余生的每一天
and it sticks with you for the rest of your life.
我只想抱着她
I just want to hold her
告诉她 一切都会好的
and tell her everything's gonna be alright
但我自己都不知道会不会好起来
but now I don't even know if that's gonna happen anymore.
我知道这很自私
And I know it's selfish
所以我才会在上班时流泪
which is why I'm crying at work
太丢人了
which is embarrassing.
跟我走
Come on.
Richard 我...
Richard, I don't...
是山核桃派吗
Is that pecan pie?
南方家常甜品
Southern home cooking.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
发生什么了
What happened?
他心脏停跳了
He coded. Heart failure.
给他上体外膜肺了
We put him on ECMO
我刚跟移植协调员打完电♥话♥
and I just got off the phone with the heart transplant coordinator.
他要等待移植吗
He needs to go on the transplant list?
只能这样了
It's the only thing left to do.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
孩子都睡了
Kids are asleep.
火鸡终于烤好了吗
Is that turkey finally done?
我都切好放起来了
It's all carved and put away.
Amelia
And, Amelia...
火鸡可太好吃了
it's freakin' delicious.
这可能是我收到的最高评价了
That might be the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
Link 今天...
Link, today was...
你跟你父母很不一样
You are nothing like your parents.
Link...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表