我朋友都觉得我疯了
All my friends thought I was crazy
随随便便怀上别人的孩子
for having some random guy's baby.
我的父母跟我说 他们不会管小孩的
And my parents told me they wanted no part of it.
所以我才搬到这边来的
So I moved across the country.
我很孤独 很害怕
And I was lonely and scared.
然后我遇到了Dustin 他看起来并不介意
And then I met Dustin, and he didn't seem to mind.
他怎么可能没注意到呢
How did he not notice?
我不知道 Niki
I don't know, Niki.
但是你想生下孩子
But you wanted to have this baby
而且你马上就要见到他了
and you are about to meet him.
我只想有个人可以握住我的手
I just wanted someone to hold my hand.
我会握住你的手
I'll hold your hand.
谁来接生呢
Who's gonna deliver the baby?
麻烦呼叫DeLuca医生
Um, hey, can you page Dr. DeLuca, please?
现在
Now.
好啦
Here we go.
安全性关键术野基本清晰
We almost have the critical view of safety cleared.
准备好下一步了吗
Are we ready to move forward?
这里都是血
The field is filling with blood.
为什么这里都是血呢
Why is the field filling with blood?
也许你应该抽吸
Maybe you should suction.
你是我的助手 也许你应该抽吸
But you're my assist. Maybe you should suction!
好吧 转为开腹胆囊切除术的适应症有...
Okay, indications to convert to open cholecystectomy...
粘连 纤维化 解剖结构不清晰 出血
Adhesions, fibrosis, unclear anatomy, hemorrhage.
这可能是囊性动脉 肝动脉...
This could be the cystic artery, the hepatic artery...
我们必须给她开刀
We have to open her up.
- 我们吗 - 拔出套管
- We? - Get the trocars out.
谁帮忙叫一下主治医生
And somebody call an attending.
好消息是
Okay, the good news is
没有脑卒中 水肿或肿瘤的迹象
there's no sign of CVA, edema, or tumor.
也没有电解质异常或感染
And there's no electrolyte abnormalities or infection.
好吧 这是好消息 也是坏消息
Okay, well, that's good news and bad news.
为什么
Why?
因为排除其他原因以后
Because with everything else ruled out
癫痫可能是由抗排斥药物的神经毒性造成的
it's likely that the seizures are being caused by neurotoxicity from anti-rejection meds.
见鬼 见鬼
Damn it. Damn it!
我们可以给她换免疫抑制剂
We can switch her immunosuppressants
继续予抗痉挛药 密切关注
and keep her on anticonvulsants and watch her like a hawk.
我住在洛杉矶 好吗
I live in Los Angeles, okay?
被一起困在家里时 尽管我讨厌儿子和丈夫
And as much as I hated them when I was trapped in a house with them
但我是爱他们的
I do love my son and my husband.
我必须回家陪他们
I have to get back home to them.
我已经安排了临床试验的团队
I mean, I had arranged for the clinical-trial team
从一开始就监控她了
to monitor her from here on out.
我也可以啊
I can, too.
不行 我要往来明尼苏达州
Oh, I can't because I'm going back and forth to Minnesota.
但Bailey可以 其他人也可以
But Bailey can or someone can.
我要说的是 我们可以帮忙
What I'm saying is, we can help.
你发表论文 记得给我们署名就好
You'll just have to share credit when you publish.
别这么轻描淡写的
Don't say that like it's a small thing.
风险太高了 她已经癫痫发作很多次了
I mean, it's risky. She's had so many seizures.
如果再发作 我就...
If she seizes up again, I...
医院已经给她用抗痉挛药了
Well, we've loaded her with anticonvulsants.
我们会密切关注的
We will watch her closely.
如果必须拿掉子♥宫♥ 那就拿吧
If we have to take out the uterus, we take out the uterus.
走一步 算一步
But let's cross that bridge when we come to it.
我想同意你的说法
I want to agree with you.
好吧 你有什么顾虑
Okay, so what's stopping you?
我绝对不能害死这名病人
I need to not kill this patient.
我不能让她死
I need to not let her die.
救她 也是救我
And helping her helped me.
这让我很兴奋 子♥宫♥移植呢
It excited me. A uterine transplant?
给她创造一种方法
I mean, the thought of creating something for her
一种前所未有的方法
that didn't exist before her
这让我早晨有动力起床
made me want to get out of bed in the morning.
但我不想做一个自私的决定
But I don't want to make a decision that's selfish.
她的人生 比我的研究更重要
I need to prioritize her life over the study.
我需要你告诉我
And I need you to tell me
我是不是并不算自私
if there's a chance that you think I'm not.
Montgomery医生 你的患者深爱她丈夫
Dr. Montgomery, your patient was so in love with her husband
就算丈夫去世了 她也要怀他的孩子
that she is having a baby with him even though he is dead.
她迫切地想当母亲
She's so in love with the idea of becoming a mother
愿意加入临床试验
that she entered your study
即使知道有风险
knowing that she was risking her life.
你不自私
You are not being selfish.
你在尽全力
You are doing every single thing you can
帮她实现梦想
to help her live her dream.
这是早上起床的
And that is an excellent reason
绝佳理由
to get out of bed in the morning.
我们基本准备好了 Roy
We're almost ready here, Roy.
你确定想要做手术吗
Are you sure you still want to go through with this?
我有一个女儿
I got a daughter.
她和丈夫住在东海岸 带着俩孩子
She lives on the East Coast with her husband, two kids.
我都见不到他们了
I don't ever see them.
离婚时 她偏向她妈
She took her mother's side in the divorce
就这样了
and that was it.
但如果谁害她变这样
But if someone had done this to her
谁让她呼吸那种垃圾空气
if someone had made her breathe in that crap
让她痛苦一生
and caused her a lifetime of pain
我会希望那个人死
I'd want that person dead.
Roy 我们会阻止这事的
Roy, we're going to stop this.
我们会追究过错者的责任 好吗
We're going to hold the people at fault responsible, okay?
责任在我
I'm responsible.
我没听明白
I'm not sure I understand.
是我授权的
I authorized it.
基地的焚烧坑
The burn pit on our base.
当时垃圾堆积
Trash was piling up.
又没排泄系统 没有下水道
There was no plumbing, no sewage system.
又不会有清洁工周二来收垃圾
And it's not like the garbageman comes on Tuesdays.
我听说 其他基地都把垃圾烧掉了
I heard the other bases were burning it all.
所以 我就叫士兵这么干
So... that's what I told them to do.
不是我发明的做法...
I didn't invent the idea...
但夜里闭上眼睛时
...but when I close my eyes at night
我会看到黑烟从地上冒起
I see that black smoke billowing up from the ground
我知道 这最可怕的犯罪...
and I know that I committed the worst crime...
我也有份
...complicity.
所以最后 我可能是死有余辜
So, at the end of the day, I might deserve to die.
其他人应该活下去
Everyone else deserves to live.
来吧
Let's do it.
开始吧
Let's go.
- 什么情况 - 不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
手术视野都是血 现在我打开腹腔了
The field filled with blood, and now I converted to open.
- 现在... -你应该等一下的
- And now... - Well, you should have waited.
- 她失血过多了 - 你还是应该等的
- She was bleeding out. - You still should have waited.
- 对不起 主任 但是... - 让开
- I'm sorry, Chief, but... - Step aside.
好了 我需要增加抽吸 还有纱布
Okay, I need another suction and I need laps now.
我能干什么呢
What can I do?
如果你想救活病人 请站一边去
If you want this patient to live, step aside.
好的
Okay.
好的 抽吸
Okay, suction.
好的 止血钳
Okay, clamp.
我从没见过这样的肺部组织 你呢
I have never seen lung tissue like this. You?
我见过 晚期急性呼吸窘迫症 仅次于新冠
I have... in advanced ARDS, secondary to COVID.
结果很惨痛 抽吸
And it didn't end well. Suction.
肺部组织在我手上都会散开
The tissue's just falling apart in my hands.
缝合器
Stapler.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Okay.
谢谢你来帮忙
Thank you for doing this.
我知道 你觉得这样不好
I know you didn't think it was a good idea.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表