Wilson 能把腹腔镜拉出来一点吗
Wilson, can you pull the scope back?
好的 不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
- 这些都是病灶吗 - 对的
- Are those all lesions? - Yes.
这里都是 在子♥宫♥骶韧带附近
Here and here by the uterosacral ligament
所以她会背痛
which explains the back pain
所以你的硬膜外麻醉不起作用
and also why your epidurals didn't work.
我们会送去病理科做活检
We'll get a biopsy and send it to Path.
生理期 怀孕 卵巢囊肿
Menstruation, pregnancy, ovarian cysts
更年期 子♥宫♥内膜异位...
menopause, endometriosis...
不知道男人会有什么
I want to know what men get.
他们会做研究
All the research.
我们合作很愉快呢
Sounds like we make a good team.
我很担心Richard
I'm worried about Richard.
因为教学法吗
Because of the method?
你之前觉得挺好的 对吧
You thought it was a good idea, right?
是啊 适合腹腔镜胆囊切除
It was. For lap choles.
当时的手术排期都排到俩月后了
We had a two-month-long waiting list for patients in need.
不过后来他拓展到更复杂的手术了
Then he extended it to more complicated procedures.
我当时不在 他肯定是觉得
I wasn't here, but he must have thought
住院医们是有能力的
the residents could handle it.
是啊 他是这么说的
Yeah, that's what he said.
他冲我大喊大叫
He just screamed at me that you and I
说我俩不配评论 因为我们总是缺席
don't get to have a say because we weren't here.
怎么又扯到我了
How did I get dragged into this?
因为我没去病例讨论会吗
Because I wasn't at the M&M?
我确实同意了 但我没去替他辩护
I did sign off on it, and then I wasn't there to defend it
他一定是觉得我抛弃他了
so, yes, I'm sure he feels like I abandoned him.
他觉得我们全都抛弃他了
He thinks we all did.
喝咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
谢谢
Thank you.
Owen已经把你赶出病房♥了吗
Did Owen run you out of the room already?
他是最难伺候的病人了
He is the worst patient.
我记得 他18岁时 有一次得流感
I remember this one time when he was 18 with the flu
还要一个劲地抱怨
I swear, the whining that was coming out of his mouth
哪怕话都说不出来了
it was guttural.
Farouk怎么样了
How's Farouk?
挺好的
He's so good.
已经拆了一些线 目前为止
They weaned him off a few lines already, and so far
还在忍♥受抗排斥药物
he's tolerating the anti-rejection meds.
Teddy
Teddy?
怎么了
What?
Owen有跟你说什么吗
Did did Owen say anything to you?
或者... Hayes
Or... Hayes
我爬出车之后 里面发生什么了
about what happened in that car after I got out?
Hayes来检查过Farouk 还跟我告别了
Hayes came by to check on Farouk, and he said goodbye.
我觉得那种险些死亡的经历
I think that near-death experience
- 让他变得... - Owen有事瞒着我
- it made him want to... - Owen's keeping something from me
而且是大事
and it is big.
没准是在国外还有一个妻子
For all I know, he's got a secret wife in another country.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我是说...
I mean...
Owen对Hayes坦白了什么 Megan
Owen confessed something, Megan, to Hayes.
Hayes要离开的原因不是因为车祸
It wasn't a near-death experience that made Hayes quit.
是Owen在以为自己要死之前 对他说的话
It's whatever Owen said to him when he thought he was dying.
Owen肯定有事 如果这件事很严重
Owen did something, and if it's so big
甚至不能告诉我...
that he can't even tell me...
很有可能
He probably did do something.
毕竟是Owen
Come on. It's Owen.
又莽撞又愚蠢 而且一直那么...无私
He's rash and stupid and almost always... selfless.
你们为了救Farouk 差点没回来
All of you almost died to save Farouk.
Owen完全不在乎自己
But, Owen, he literally put himself last
只想把心脏平安送回医院
in order for that heart to get here.
他选择牺牲自己
He chose to end his life
不惜掉下悬崖 只为Farouk 还有你和我
and went careening down a cliff for us... Farouk, me, you ...
而且他下次还会这么做的 Teddy
and he would do it again, Teddy.
他总觉得自己的决定是对的
He always believes that he's making the right decision
不管他做了什么 在做什么 他是Owen
so whatever he did, whatever he's doing... it's Owen.
他一定认为他别无选择
He must believe that it's his only option.
咬骨钳
Rongeur?
主任 很高兴见到你啊
Chief. Always a pleasure.
Perez忙完以后
Hey, as soon as Perez is done in here
让他和Garrison去五号♥手术室做剖腹探查术
I need him with Garrison on an ex-lap in O.R. 5.
今天住院医生不够
I'm short on residents today.
- 没问题 马上好了 - 好的
- Not a problem. Almost done. - Okay.
Perez发现这位病人的症状了
Perez made a nice catch on this patient.
发现有足下垂 我都没发现
Caught a foot drop that I missed.
椎间盘突出症
Spinal disc herniation.
做得好 Perez
Well, nice job, Perez.
看来在病例讨论会之后
You seem to be the only one who hasn't turned into
只有你没有退步到实习生水平
a hapless intern after the M&M.
我能发现是因为我做全面检查了
I caught it because I examined her thoroughly.
超重也可能造成关节损伤
Excessive weight can cause damage on the joints.
没错 但你看到Lila
True, but you looked at Lila
就判断她只是一个胖子
and decided she was just a fat person.
胖子都有自知之明 不用你提醒他
Fat people know they're fat. You do not need to tell them.
当然不需要
Of course not.
但如果超重可能让情况变得更糟...
But if the weight might be making things worse ...
可能 只是可能 超重是一种病
Might. Might be. Obesity is a disease.
对我们来说 减肥就是没你们容易
It's not as easy for some of us to lose weight as it is for you.
先生
Sir.
抱歉 我基于她的病史和体重指数草率判断了
Sorry. I made a snap judgment based on her history and BMI.
- 不要参考体重指数了 - 什么
- Well, stop looking at the BMI. - Excuse me?
它很蠢
It's stupid.
体重指数只是一个漂亮的名字和公式
The Body Mass Index is a fancy title and formula
那是200年前被一个数学家发明的
that was developed like 200 years ago by a mathematician.
没有考虑骨密度 肌肉量或脂肪差异
It doesn't account for differences in the density of bones or muscle tones or fat.
只看数字 不看分布情况
It looks at numbers, not distribution.
所以别再参考了 好好做检查
So stop looking at it and examine the patient.
那为什么它还在表里呢
So why is it even on the chart still?
让保险公♥司♥来抢劫我们啊
So insurance companies can rob us blind.
体重指数高 就会被收更多保费
Hey, they charge higher premiums for higher BMIs.
跟你说它很蠢嘛
Told you it was stupid.
搞快点 我需要Perez
Now, let's hurry up. I need Perez.
你想完成椎间盘切除术吗
Do you want to finish the discectomy?
当然
Um, yes.
我刚去给Francesca讲述病情了
So, I just updated Francesca.
我们会给她用一种
We are going to start her on
新型低浓度长效避孕药 然后...
a new low-dose, continuous birth control, and then...
我知道Link很生我气
I know Link is really angry with me.
你的语气里也听得出来
And I can hear in your voice
每次我走进来 你就升了八度
which goes up an octave every time I enter a room
他肯定跟你吐槽了
that you are who he's talking to about it.
- 他还真没有 - 没关系
- He's actually not. - It's okay.
你是他最好的朋友
You're his best friend.
我很感激他有人可以倾诉
I am grateful that he has someone to talk to.
但如果这意味着 我俩没法好好合作
But if it means that we can't work together effectively
我希望你能直说
I need for you to tell me that
因为今天感觉怪怪的
because this was awkward today
我们的第一责任是对病人负责
and our first responsibility is to our patients.
好吗
Okay?
感谢你今天的帮助
Thank you for your help today.
我妻子今天上24小时的轮班
So, my wife works 24-hour shifts.
你如果愿意 我们可以去喝咖啡聊天
If you want, we can get coffee and talk.
你是我的上司
You are my boss.
但你也是很好的人
But you're also a very nice person
正好在研究女性高♥潮♥
who happened to study the female orgasm.
走肾不走心的性♥爱♥很棒 是吧
Casual sex is good, right?
我很支持这种行为
Oh, I'm very pro casual sex.
跟朋友吗
With friends?
跟朋友只走肾不走心
Yeah, casual sex with friends
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表