不爱他的人
who doesn't love him back.
可能这是因为我太久
Maybe this is what happens when I don't go to a bar
没来酒吧了
for a really long time.
汤姆
喂
Hello?
欧文 泰迪在来的路上了
Okay, Owen, Teddy is on her way.
你打给她了
You called her?
通常来说 我做紧急手术之前
Typically, I inform a patient's family
都会通知患者家属
of an emergent surgery.
-我就是这么体贴的人 -真谢谢你了
- I'm a softie like that. - Thanks.
希望我们只需要做一个简单的硬脑膜补片
Okay. Hopefully, we're looking at a simple dural patch
来修复脑脊液渗漏 不会太久
to repair the CSF leak, won't take long.
听着 我知道我可能不是
And look, I know I might not be
你首选的神经外科医生
your first choice of neurosurgeons,
可能甚至排不到前十
maybe not even your, uh, 10th.
我没所谓
It's fine.
亨特 别逼我在切开你前哭出来
Hunt, don't make me cry before I open you up.
我抽泣的时候全身都跟着动
I sob with my whole body.
你所有脑脊液流光了
All of your cerebrospinal fluid would be gone
-我可能都... -汤姆
- before I get myself.... - Tom.
待会里面见
Alright, see you on the other side.
你真是才华横溢 赖特
You're extremely talented, Wright.
但这有点吓人 对吧
Alright, but it's creepy, huh?
你看 这画的是戴着面具的人
Look, look, it's a drawing of masked beings
让巨型机器人把金属管钻进一个人脑子里
letting a giant robot drill metal tubes into a man's head,
往里面注射未知物质
injecting him with an unknown substance.
梅瑞狄斯这场史无前例的手术
Well, Meredith's groundbreaking surgery
看起来像是下一部《异形》电影
looks like the next installment of the "Alien" franchise.
你也喜欢《异形》吗
You like "Alien," too?
必须的啊
Well, get out if you don't.
那可是科幻片中的经典
It's a sci-fi classic
还是最好看的惊悚片之一
and one of the best horror movies ever made.
确实 突发惊吓这一手法被他们用得炉火纯青
Thank you. They truly perfected the jump scare.
-没错 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
五年前 这种手术还是天方夜谭
Five years ago, this surgery would've
就像科幻小说一样
seemed like science fiction.
让你不禁思索接下来会出现什么
Makes you think about what's next.
太空啊 是吧 主任
Space. Right, Chief?
谁要去太空
Who's going to space?
没人
No one.
开始吧
Hit it.
患者姓名
Patient's name?
亚瑟·基雅特 21岁
Arthur Kyat, 21.
肝病晚期
End-stage liver disease,
原发性硬化性胆管炎的继发症
secondary to Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis.
今天将要进行正位肝脏移植
Patient's getting orthotopic liver transplant today.
好的
Good.
捐献者姓名
Donor's name?
捐献者姓名
Donor's name?
詹姆斯
James.
他叫詹姆斯
His name is James.
我曾经与上百个
You know, I've stood next to a hundred different doctors
等着回收器官的医生共事过
waiting in line to retrieve organs,
对他们来说这就是个
and that's what it is to a lot of them --
能救他们的患者的器官 仅此而已
an organ that will help save their patient,
但这不仅是个器官
but it's not just an organ, is it?
它曾经是鲜活的生命
It was somebody's life,
别人的兄弟姐妹 别人的孩子
somebody's brother, somebody's child.
它是一个人能给予别人的
It's the greatest gift a human being
最好的礼物
can give to another human being.
如果你想当好一个器♥官♥移♥植♥外科医生
And if you want to be a great transplant surgeon,
就要时刻铭记这一点
can't forget that.
你不能忘记赠送这份礼物的人
You cannot forget the person who gave the gifts.
好吗
Okay?
准备好了 手术刀
We're ready. Scalpel, please.
把机器人设定在三号♥轨道
Setting the robot for trajectory number three.
好的
Okay.
-你没问题吧 -我需要点时间
- You okay? - Yeah, I just -- I need a minute.
欧文有什么消息了吗
Have you heard anything about Owen yet?
没有
No.
这个你等会再问也不迟
You could check on this later.
因为你关心的人此时
'Cause while someone you care about is in another room
正在别的房♥间动手术
getting surgery right now,
而我关心的人正在这个手术室脑洞大开着
someone I care about has his brain open in this room.
准备在大脑这一侧进行第三次注射
Ready for the third injection for this side of the brain.
开始吧
Here we go.
卡索科医生请到急诊室
Dr. Kassulke to the ER.
库尔特·卡索科医生请到急诊室
Dr. Kurt Kassulke to the ER.
你来了
You're here.
当人们受到刺♥激♥时 或者心理状况处于危机时
People do crazy things when they're triggered,
会做出疯狂的事情
or in a mental-health crisis,
还有
and...
今天我的电♥话♥响了 是汤姆打来的
When my phone rang today and it was Tom...
我记得我受刺♥激♥时做出的决定
...I remembered that I made decisions when I was triggered.
而那些决定并没有把你
And those decisions didn't take you
和我们的家庭考虑其中
or our family into consideration.
我知道你原谅了我很多事
I remembered how much you'd forgiven me for.
但是
But...
我不知道
I don't -- I don't know.
我不知道这次我能否原谅你 欧文
I don't know if I can forgive you for this, Owen.
但我知道我们必须
But I know that we have to --
我们必须好好聊聊 我们得试一试
we have to talk. We have to try.
我没受刺♥激♥ 我的心理也很健康
I'm not triggered, and I'm not in a mental-health crisis.
我对我♥干♥的事以及方式方法问心无愧
I stand by what I did and how I did it.
但我爱你 泰迪
But I love you, Teddy.
我爱你 我很欣慰你想要聊聊
I love you, and I'm glad you want to talk.
要是恢复得正常的话
So, assuming normal recovery,
几周后他就能下地了
he should be walking around in a few weeks.
大约一个月之后就能和我去看森林狼比赛了
And then at a Wolves game with me in a month or so.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不知道该怎么感谢他们
I don't know how to thank them.
我该怎样感谢在今天刚失去了儿子的那家人
How do I thank the people who lost their son today?
今天一整天我都在冥思苦想
All day long, I've been racking my brain
想要想明白 一个心智正常的人
trying to figure out who in their right mind
怎么会说离开就离开准备已久的手术
would have left that surgery the way you were prepared to.
后来 我渐渐明白了
And then it dawned on me --
你就是对周围的人爱得极其深沉的那种人
you are someone who loves her people so hard and so much
以至于当他们陷入麻烦时
that the second they're in trouble,
对你来说其他所有事都...无足轻重
everything else just...falls away.
好吧 我认了
Guilty...as charged.
我从没见过这样的人
I've never met anyone like that.
这很...
It's...
令人发指
Infuriating?
我想说振奋人心
I was gonna say inspiring.
但你的说法也对
But yours works, too.
我不敢想象我们做到了
I can't believe we did it.
相信吧
Believe it.
-我的天呐 林 -该死
- Oh, my God, Link! - Oh, crap!
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me!
你在里面干什么
What are you doing in here?
不好意思 你这里的水压太棒了
Sorry, your water pressure's so much better,
我以为你出去了 所以我就决定洗个澡
and I thought you were out, so I decided to take a shower.
是的 我能
Yeah, I can...
我看出来了
I can see that.
对不起
Sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
我们现在要怎么办
How are we gonna do this?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想让我搬出去吗
You want me to move out?
不想
No!
也许想
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表