What's that supposed to mean?
就是不咋样
It means, "Huh."
- 这样好点吗 - 并没有
- Is that better? - Nope.
如果我是你 我就重来一遍
I'd start over if I were you.
通常要先夸一句吧
Opening with a compliment is customary.
时间到
Time's up!
Lincoln 谁胜出了
Lincoln, do we have a winner?
- Schmitt拿到金牌了 - 赞美
- Schmitt takes the gold. - Yes!
有银牌吗
Is there a silver?
说出歌♥名
Name that tune.
不知道
I don't know.
你说你腹痛持续多久了
How long did you say that you have been experiencing abdominal pain for?
- 几天了吧 - 好的
- A few days. - Okay.
当你检查我下面时
Whistling calms my nerves
吹口哨可以让我平静
when someone's, you know, inspecting my hooha.
抱歉 但我摸到东西了
Sorry, but I feel something.
这是"一闪一闪亮晶晶"啦
It was "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
- 什么 - 我吹的歌♥啊
- What? - The song I was whistling.
"小星星"呀
"Twinkle, Twinkle"?
严格来说 旋律和字母歌♥一样
Technically, it's the same melody as the ABCs.
还有"黑绵羊咩咩叫"
And "Baa Baa Black Sheep."
谁知道呢
Who knew.
好吧 我...
Okay, I...
这里面有东西
Yep, there's something in here...
我...
I...
Robin 有一颗草莓塞在你的...
Robin, there was a strawberry lodged in your...
对哦 我想起来了
Yep. That tracks.
所以我才会腹痛吗
So would that explain my abdominal pain?
不应该啊
It shouldn't.
为什么 是不是里面...
Why? Is there something...
还有什么奇怪的东西
strange in there, too?
也许吧
Maybe?
Danny
Danny
感觉如何
How you feeling?
听说你的故事挺惊心动魄呢
Looks like you had quite the adventure.
是啊 坐救护车来的
Yeah. Got to ride in an ambulance.
现在你有超级英雄的伤疤了
And now you have superhero marks.
会有超能力吗
Do they come with powers?
也许会有 如果多吃点樱桃果冻和冰棍
Maybe, if you eat enough cherry Jell-O and popsicles.
你是Owen的妹妹吧
Owen's sister, right?
是啊 你是儿科的吗
Oh, yeah. You're peds?
我是Cormac Hayes
Cormac Hayes.
你屈尊来鄙院工作了吗
You coming to join our humble staff?
Bailey叫我来帮忙
Bailey just asked me to help out
负责Grey的病人
cover some of Grey's cases.
Grey吗 接♥班♥大神不容易呢
Grey? Big shoes to fill.
她是做了腹壁移植手术
So she performed an abdominal-wall transplant.
了不起呢 但更换全新的腹壁
Big whoop. It was actually my idea
其实是我的主意
to even need an entirely new abdominal wall
所以Grey才获奖的 谁才是天才呢
so Grey could win the Fox award, so, who's the genius now?
- 那位病人就是你吗 - 是的
- So you were the patient? - Yep.
好啦 Danny 我去去就回 好吗
Alright, Danny, I'll be back to check on you, okay?
我爸爸呢
Where's my dad?
我可以挨着他吗
Can I please go sit with him?
他不应该孤零零的
He shouldn't be alone out there.
我们联♥系♥你妻子了 她在路上了
We have contacted your wife, and she is on her way, okay?
今天本来是父子的专属周末
It was supposed to be a father-and-son weekend.
我们要去海峡大桥边上宿营和钓鱼
Fishing, camping out by Deception Bay.
- 我不知道怎么回事 - 也许你昏迷了
- I don't know what happened. - Maybe you passed out.
你的血氧含量很低
Your oxygen levels are very low.
你呼吸短促多久了
How long have you had shortness of breath?
没事啦
It's nothing.
好吧 做一个X光 好吗
Okay, let's do an X-ray, please?
不要 不做X光
No! No X-ray!
听着 我没事
Look, I'm fine.
我和Danny还活着 我就松口气了
Relieved that me and Danny are alive.
让我出院吧
Could you please let me out of here
我好补救这个周末...
so I can try to salvage this weeken..
我看到你的纹身了 巴塞特步兵团的吗
I saw your tattoo. Bassett Infantry?
巴塞特步兵团第三届
3rd generation, Bassett Infantry.
你呢
You?
创伤科军医 伊♥拉♥克♥两次服役
Army trauma surgeon, two tours Iraq.
阿富汗两次服役
Two tours Afghanistan
一次约旦 一次吉布提 两次伊♥拉♥克♥
one Jordan, one Djibouti, two Iraq.
我从没去过温哥华
And I've never been to Vancouver.
看来你需要换一家旅行社了
Well, sounds like you need a new travel agent.
给他高流量氧气
Let's put him on high-flow O2.
注射50毫克芬太尼 快呼叫Altman
Let's push 50 of fentanyl, and somebody page Altman!
送他去做CT
We're gonna get him up to CT!
好吧
Okay?
好了
Okay.
Krause医生 你好
Dr. Krause, hi.
我是Winston Ndugu 心胸外科的
Winston Ndugu, cardiothoracic surgery.
- 你有空吗 - 几乎没有
- Do you have a minute? - Barely.
我的患者太多了
I've been drowning in cases.
积攒了几个月的病人
My patients put off seeing me for months
现在都来找我看病
and now I'm dealing with the backlog.
有什么事呢
What can I do for you?
我在给Rashida Flowers会诊 她是你的病人
Yeah, I'm consulting on your patient Rashida Flowers.
她说她不在器♥官♥移♥植♥名单上
She mentioned that she's not on the transplant list.
是啊 Rashida遭了不少罪
Yeah. Rashida, she's been through a lot.
但她不符合移植标准
Unfortunately, she doesn't fit the transplant criteria.
Rashida的肾功能结果非常符合标准
But Rashida's renal function tests seem to make her a prime candidate.
但Rashida的肾小球滤过率过高了
Well, you would think, but Rashida's eGFR is high.
都超过20了 所以没法入选
It's over 20, disqualifying her from the list.
- 只是估值 - 什么
- Estimated. - I'm sorry?
那只是对肾功能的估计值
It's an estimated number of what her kidney function should be
并不是真实情况
not what it really is.
Ndugu医生 肾小球滤过率是标准临床公式
Dr. Ndugu, the eGFR is the standard clinical formula
已经在实践中使用20年了
used in the field for the past 20 years.
是用来判断治疗方式和肾移植的指标
It's what we use to determine care and qualification of kidney transplant.
如果做肾移植 就不必做透析了
A transplant could save her from having to need dialysis in the first place
我们都知道 透析会导致更高的死亡率
which we both know has high mortality rates
特别是前三个月
especially in the first three months.
我知道 只是Rashida不符合标准
I'm aware, but Rashida just doesn't qualify.
相信我 我也不想这样
And believe me, I hate that
我的心情跟你一样
at least as much as you do.
如果失败了 那怎么办
So, what if we fail?
如果你死于试验 那怎么办
How do we know you'll even survive it?
我们都知道
I think we can both agree
过程比结果更重要
that you learn more in the attempt than the outcome.
而且我非常清楚风险所在
And I am under no delusion about how risky it is.
人生哪能没有风险呢
But what's life without risk?
Meredith
Meredith?
Meredith
Meredith.
这是做细胞培养的机器手臂吗
Is this that robot arm that does cell culture?
是的 请不要乱动
It is. And please don't touch it.
Grey医生 Shepherd医生 这是Kai Bartley医生
Dr. Grey, Dr. Shepherd, please meet Dr. Kai Bartley
她接受了让人无法拒绝的橄榄枝
a neuroscientist who accepted an offer they couldn't refuse.
很高兴见到你
It's great to meet you.
我读过你的干细胞研究论文
I've been reading your stem cell research.
研究太棒了
Which is brilliant.
我都跟进好几年了
I've been following it for years.
是在霍普金斯医院开展的 我当时已经离开了
They were at Hopkins a couple years behind me.
对了 向大脑注射细胞后
Okay. When you inject the cells into the brain
怎样规避细胞的致瘤性风险呢
what about the risk of the cells developing tumors?
这问题困扰我两年了
That very question stalled my research for two years.
但我和David合作以后...
But once I teamed up with David...
在接受我的资助以后
Once they took my funding.
我发现了一剂中药复方
I uncovered a Chinese herbal compound
可以完全清除未分化细胞
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表