我们直说 或者我来说
We just do it. Or I do it.
他是我的病人
He's my patient.
他今天不是
Not today.
病灶在小肠 归普外管
Small intestine. General surgery.
让我尝试切除他被肿瘤侵犯的肠段
Let me try to resect the tumor at the bowel segment,
这能给他争取点时间
buy him some more time.
你也可以上台
And you can scrub in,
来帮我应对可能会出现的大出血情况
be an extra pair of hands if there's heavy bleeding.
来吧 这也算是一起找了点事干
Come on. It'll be like we're hanging out.
你好
Hello?
好吧 我知道你怪罪于我
Okay, I know you blame me --
我不怪罪你任何事 我都不认识你
I do not blame you, I do not know you.
你怪我带走了梅瑞狄斯
Y-You think I'm taking Meredith away,
我非常能理解你的心情
which I-it's perfectly understandable.
梅瑞狄斯是个成年人
Meredith is an adult woman,
没人能带走她
no one can take her away,
我疯了才会这样想
it would be ridiculous of me to think that.
那你为什么现在对我有那么大敌意呢
So then why are you being so hostile to me right now?
你认为我对你有敌意是吗
Oh, you think I'm being hostile?
坦白说 是的
Frankly, yes.
我很抱歉 马什医生
I'm so sorry, Dr. Marsh.
欢迎来到格蕾-斯隆
Uh, welcome to Grey-Sloan.
我非常感激你同情我
I am so grateful to you for taking pity on me
答应来帮几个月的忙
and offering to help us out for the next few months
然后再一走了之
before leaving again.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你告诉你的员工们你在找外援
I know you've told your staff you're hiring locum tenens.
我就是外援 我就是你需要的人
I'm locum tenens. I'm what you need.
我能做移植手术
I'm a transplant guy.
同时也是普外的医生
I'm also a general surgeon,
我能介绍其他人来 同时也能帮你减轻工作量
so I can help bring others in and help with your caseload.
我不只需要外科医生 我需要能教学的外科医生
I need more than just surgeons, I need surgeons who can teach.
不好意思 但乔丹·赖特以前可是我的学生
Hello! Jordan Wright was my student,
是你挖了他过来
and you stole him.
你想的话可以把他要回去 我来出转院单
Well, you can have him back, I put in the transfer papers.
我知道 因为你们的住院医项目要撤销了
I know, because your residency program is failing.
我想帮忙 真的
I want to help. I do.
我想帮你 也想帮这个项目
I want to help you. I want to help this program.
即使 有趣的是
Even though, funny thing,
格蕾-斯隆以前拒绝了我 现在你也拒绝了我
Grey-Sloan rejected me back in the day, and now so are you.
无论如何 我会在西雅图待上几个月
Look, I-I'm gonna be in Seattle for the next few months anyway,
如果你拒绝我 那我就可以徒步和钓鱼
so if you say no, I'm just gonna spend my days hiking and fishing
而不是来帮你解决你堆积成山的
instead of helping you with your never-ending list
阑尾和胆囊切除手术
of appys and choles.
我希望他继承你的笑容
I hope he has your smile.
和你的笑声
And your laugh.
和你的锯齿牙
And your snaggletooth.
-我没有锯齿牙 -是吗
- I don't have a snaggletooth. - Ah, don't you?
说吧 林
Hit us, Link.
别粉饰太平
Don't sugar coat it.
我们发现了一个新病灶
We found a new met.
不
No.
-亲爱的 让他说完 -不
- Sweetheart, let him finish. - No.
病灶在他的小肠处
It's in the small intestine.
它造成了堵塞
It's causing a blockage,
这解释了你为何会感到恶心和疼痛
which explains your nausea and pain.
我们推荐你做手术切掉这个肿瘤好解决堵塞
We recommend resecting the tumor to relieve the obstruction.
我才怀孕32周 还有两个月才生
I'm only 32 weeks. That's two more months.
他必须得见到他的儿子
He has to meet his son.
我需要他见到 林肯医生
I need that, Dr. Lincoln.
-我需要他见到 -克丽丝汀 我知道你们不容易
- I need that. - Kristen, I know it's been a long road.
但这还不是放弃的时候
But the road is not ending.
我们今天就给他做病灶切除手术
We're going to take care of this met today,
然后我们再商量下一步的事情
...and we'll go from there.
没事的 我在这 克丽丝
Hey, I'm here, Kris.
没事的 克丽丝 我在
Look. Kris, I'm here.
我会陪着你的 好吗
I'm here right now. Okay?
初心永固
Hello forever.
初心永固
Hello forever?
这是我们间的暗号♥
It's a thing we say to each other.
我记得
I remember.
初心永固
Hello forever.
初心永固
Hello forever.
初心永固
Hello forever.
-初心永固 -初心永固
- Hello forever. - Hello forever.
-马什医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Marsh? - Yeah?
你是施密特 是吧
Uh, Schmitt, right?
格蕾医生让我来的 我今天跟你
Dr. Grey sent me. I'm on your service.
我不需要人跟
I-I don't have a service.
贝利刚给了我行医权
Bailey literally just granted me privileges.
勉为其难地给了
Begrudgingly.
格蕾医生需要你接手她的病人 所以
Well, Dr. Grey needs you to take over her caseload, so...
为什么 她在哪
Why? Where is she?
这是怎么了 是什么惩罚吗
What is this? Is this s-some sort of hazing thing?
-这是什么情况 -我
- What's the deal? - I-I...
我不能告诉你
I'm not supposed to tell you,
你只需要接手她的手术
you just need to take her surgeries.
施密特 梅瑞狄斯在哪
Schmitt. Where's Meredith?
我无法告诉你
I am not at liberty to say.
好吧 走吧
Okay. Fine, let's go.
你有没有找到机会
So, have you had a chance to, uh,
测试新一批的心脏贴片
test the new batch of heart patches?
他们足够合标 让温德尔...
Are they viable enough for Wendell to --
不睡我们家的沙发吗
To get off our couch?
温斯顿 让温德尔和我们住
Winston, I don't have a problem
我没有意见
with Wendell staying with us.
再确认一下
Just to double check,
你们没有给任何人打电♥话♥ 对吧
you're not calling anyone, right?
没有 除非你想让我们联♥系♥谁
No, not unless you want us to.
不要 我的妻子会吓坏的
No! No, my wife will freak out.
玛戈 你应该给你妻子打电♥话♥的
Margot, you should call your wife.
-你或许 -我说了不要
- Y-You might -- - I said no!
拜托你们不要打电♥话♥给她
Please, do not call her.
扫描结果出来了
Scans are up.
没错
Yep.
腹主动脉瘤
Abdominal aortic aneurysm.
赫尔姆 订一间手术室
Helm, book an OR.
玛戈 我们要带你去做手术
Margot, we're going to have to take you up to surgery.
手术 你确定吗
Surgery? Are you sure?
是的 非常确定
Yes. Very sure.
这意味着我们必须要通知你的妻子了
Which means we definitely need to call your wife.
我说了不要 求你了
I said no! Please.
她以为我已经来看过病了
She thinks I already took care of this.
我过去几个月一直有腹痛
I've been having abdominal pain the last couple months
她一直唠叨我来看病
and she kept nagging me to get it looked at,
但我工作太忙了 所以几周之前
but my work had been crazy, so a few weeks ago
我说我去看了应急诊所
I told her I went to urgent care
他们说只是肠道应激综合征
and they said it was just IBS.
玛戈 你跟我们说今天才开始痛的
Margot, you told us this pain started today.
我知道 我撒谎了
I know, I lied.
所以如果我现在告诉她我撒谎了
So if I tell her now that I lied,
情况更糟糕了 她会很生气的
and it's way worse, she's gonna be so pissed.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
如果你死了呢
What if you die?
温斯顿
Winston.
那她会真的很生气
Well, then she'll be really mad.
但我不用亲口告诉她了
But I won't have to tell her.
你才是要告诉她的人
You will.
*必须是你 漂亮的宝贝*
*It had to be you, pretty baby*
*必须是你*
*It had to be you*
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表