你们认识的她是强势女性商业领袖
You all know her as a fierce businesswoman,
了不起的外科医生
as an extraordinary surgeon,
但凯瑟琳·福克斯
but Catherine Fox was...
不仅如此
so much more than that.
首先 她是我母亲
For starters, she was my mom.
全天下最好的母亲
There was no better mom.
作为母亲 她会让你们惊讶
I mean that in some of the most surprising ways.
她每年都会给我量身定制
I mean, she would make my Halloween costume
全新的万圣节服装
every year from scratch
就用她祖母留下的那台老缝纫机
at an old sewing machine that her grandmother gave her.
当我摔倒擦伤膝盖
When I'd fall and scrape my knee,
她边清理伤口边吹气
she would blow on it when she cleaned it out
告诉我她在施魔法
and tell me she was doing magic,
并十分坚定地说 这可以吹走疼痛
blowing the pain away, and she said it with such conviction
我十三岁之前都深信不疑
that I think I was like 13 before I started to question it.
在外科手术发展之前
Before the advent of surgery,
许多疾病通过切开术治疗
many illnesses were treated with phlebotomy --
俗称为放血
also known as bloodletting.
她独一无二 没人比她更咄咄逼人
There's just no one like her -- no one pushier,
比她更大嗓门
no one nosier...
也肯定没人比她更慈爱
...and absolutely no one more loving.
而且世上没谁会逼我说悼词
Also no one in the world who would force me to eulogize them
在人都还没死的时候
while they are very much still alive.
我非常爱你 妈妈
I love you so much, Mom.
希望你能长生不老
I hope you live forever.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
这太棒了
Oh, that was just wonderful. Mm!
好吧 艾普丽尔 你下一个
All right, April, you're up next.
-等下 真的吗 -妈
- Wait, really? - Mom --
等人死了才说好话
It's a foolish waste to wait till somebody's dead
这难道不是愚蠢的浪费吗
to say all the nice things.
反正我想现在听 我也没觉得对不起谁
I want mine now, and I won't be apologetic about it.
你不觉得这挺悲伤吗
Don't you think it's a little morose?
只要你不弄得惨兮兮就不会啊
It's only morose if you make it morose.
好吧 我来这有正事
All right, well, I am here on official business,
我去找杰马拉·布莱克
so I'm gonna go track down Jamarah Blake.
-晚点见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Right.
去拯救项目吧
Go save the program.
使出浑身解数
Use all your charms
用你那大眼睛 配上那微笑
and make sure you smile with those eyes.
那水灵双眼就是魔法
Those eyes have magic.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
-不 艾普丽尔别走 -什么
- Oh, no, April, stay. Come on. - What?
你还没讲话呢
I want my speech.
放血就是给病患抽血
Bloodletting is the withdrawal of blood
以防止或治疗疾病
from a patient to prevent or cure illness and disease.
这是从古希腊至十九世纪晚期
It was one of the most common medical practices
外科医生最常使用的
performed by surgeons
治疗方法之一
from ancient Greece until the late 19th century.
为什么捐血的人这么少
Why don't more people donate blood?
问得真好
It's an excellent question.
他们难道不知道 可能是自己家人朋友
Do they not know it could be their family,
需要用血吗
their friends?
你这个月捐血了吗
Well, have you donated this month?
我是基佬 本
I'm a gay man, Ben.
他们才不想要我肮脏的基佬血
They don't want my dirty, gay blood.
是的 害怕有艾滋病毒以及恐惧
Yes. It's a leftover from HIV and all the fear about it --
我知道这些老旧思想 但科学不断进步
I know what it's left over from, but science has advanced.
我们可以做艾滋病测试 但规范没变
We can test for HIV now, and yet the guideline still remains,
这真是懒惰又恶心
which is lazy and gross.
-没错 -还很愚蠢
- Yeah, it is. - It's also stupid,
因为基佬号♥召力超强
because no one rallies like the gay men rally,
如果他们愿意修改法律
and the blood shortage would be over in a week
血荒一周就结束
if they changed the law.
我们搞个捐血跳舞马拉松
We'd have dance parties at the blood-a-thon.
我懂你
I know you would.
放血的做法已基本被淘汰
The practice has largely been abandoned, because we now know
因为我们现在知道
that in the overwhelming majority of cases,
在大多病例中 放血无益处
the use of bloodletting is harmful to patients.
即便如此 放血被视为标准医疗方法
And yet, we did it as a standard medical practice
持续时间超过两千年
for over 2,000 years.
并非在医疗史上稍纵即逝 而是一个时代
It wasn't a blip in the history of medicine. It was an era.
肝脏持续渗血
This liver is just going to continue to ooze --
至少还需要六个单元的血
we need at least six more units here.
在路上了
It's coming.
好的
Okay.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
血在哪里
Where's the blood?
发生事故了
There was an accident.
什么 等等 你去急症室
What? Wait, g-go back down to the pit.
跟欧文·亨特说
You tell Owen Hunt that I said
我的手术是在他之前
my OR is in line in front of his.
我不管是什么急诊
I don't care what trauma he has.
格蕾医生 是血浆运输的事故
Dr. Grey, there was an accident with the blood.
-什么 -什么意思
- What? - What does that mean?
运输车因为下雨失控了
The transport vehicle spun out in the rain.
血浆洒落在亨德逊大道
The blood's in a puddle all over Henderson Avenue.
我们得把她送去重症监护室
So we gotta get her to the ICU, right?
不能让她这样躺着 她体液不断流失
I mean, we can't leave her open. She's losing fluids.
不能一直给她输生理盐水
We can't keep giving her saline --
这只会稀释她
it's just diluting her.
你想要转移她吗
I mean, y-you want to move her?
是 在重症监护室更好控制
Yes. We have more control in the ICU,
把她包起来
so let's just pack her
尽全力在血浆到达之前维持好
and do the best we can to bridge it until some blood arrives.
-好的 -如果楼上还有人没献血
- Okay. - If anybody up there has not given blood yet,
现在就是好机会了
now would be a good time.
在下面的是我们同伴
That's one of us down there.
你的的忠诚在哪
Where's your loyalty?
这是你的主场
This is your arena.
表现如何 由你决定
How well you play -- that's up to you.
实习医生格蕾
第十八季 第二十集
血库告急
I have a blood shortage,
而且几十包血
and there are dozens of bags of blood
撒到了街上
spilled on the street.
我缺医生
I have a physician shortage,
然后你俩 你俩
and then you two -- you two --
我才解决一件事
I had one thing solved,
然后你们就搞出这档子事
and then you just spilled it in the street.
同时鉴定委员会在这里
Meanwhile, the accreditation council is here.
而且谁去急诊室
And who the hell's covering the pit?
凯普娜 我需要你去负责急诊室
Kepner, I need you to cover the pit.
我不在这儿上班
Hi. I don't work here.
-我是来倒咖啡的 -带着走
- I came for coffee. - Take it to go.
你要奶油吗
What, you want cream?
白糖
Sugar?
你们
Hey, guys. Hey.
一切还好吧
Everything okay?
只要你去负责急诊室 就万事大吉了
It is now that you are covering the pit.
好 如果你
Okay, if you --
对 好 好
Yep. All right. Okay.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
别给他报棒球
And don't sign him up for baseball
就因为我打棒球
just because I played baseball.
那他如果喜欢棒球呢
What if he likes baseball?
就让他作自己
Just let him be him.
好
Okay.
还有什么
What else?
你会是最好的妈妈
You will be the most excellent mother.
西蒙 你感觉怎样
How you feeling, Simon?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表