后面六个月 Lily都要排便到袋子里
Lily's gonna be crapping into a bag for the next six months
所以除非你来收拾
so unless you're gonna be the one to help clean that up
我建议你解锁她的手♥机♥
I suggest you unlock her phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这里啊
There you are.
你是大查房♥手术的救星
You saved the grand rounds surgery.
空调维修人员终于到了
The HVAC team finally got here
重症监护和新生儿重症监护的空调都开了
and the AC is on in the ICU and the NICU.
整间医院的空调很快就会恢复了
The whole hospital should be back soon.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们能聊聊住院医师项目吗
Can we talk about the residency program?
当然
Yes! Ah!
我希望自己没有越权
And I hope I'm not stepping on any toes
但我真觉得 我们俩可以改良制度
but I really think the two of us can revamp this whole thing.
但不会是我俩共同负责了
Except it won't be the two of us.
你要接受明尼苏达的工作
You're gonna take the job in Minnesota.
不完全是
Yes and no.
他们给我提供了一个无法拒绝的机会
I was offered an opportunity that I just cannot turn down.
是什么呀
Well, what is it?
是我无法拒绝的机会
It's an opportunity that I cannot turn down.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
好到都不能聊了
It is so good that you can't even talk about it.
我会两边跑的
I'll split my time between here and there.
也会继续做这里的普外科主任
And I'll stay on as chief of general surgery
但我没法再带住院医生了
but I do have to give up the residents.
这对他们不公平
It would not be fair to them.
而且说实话 Richard 除你之外
And, quite honestly, Richard, I think it's wrong
任何人都不适合这份工作
for anyone to have that job but you.
你这么说 只是哄我的
Yeah, you're just saying that to make me feel better.
所以呢
So?
所以我很荣幸 能够继续带教
So I will be honored to stay in the role.
- 谢了- Meredith
- I thank you. - Meredith...
你最终还是会告诉我的 对吧
Eventually, you will tell me what it is, right?
是吧
Right?!
各项指标堪称完美
Her labs look incredible.
而且她顺利排了一袋尿液
And she's got a full bag of urine.
手术成功了吗
Did it work?
我有肾了吗
Do I have a kidney?
很成功
It did.
一切看起来都很好 Rashida
Everything looks great, Rashida.
哎哟 泰国 我来啦
Ooh! Thailand, get ready.
你确实值得好好庆祝一下
Yeah, you deserve to celebrate.
你跟你的医生老婆也该庆祝下
And so do you with your doctor-wife.
找一个凉快地方
And somewhere cool.
可惜她出差了
Well, unfortunately, she's out of town.
不过有人邀请我去医院里最凉快的地方呢
But I did score an invite to the coolest place in the hospital.
请问是哪里啊
Hello. Where?
好吧 楼下确实凉快点
Okay, it is definitely cooler down here.
太平间吗
The morgue?
我们被邀请来太平间了吗 我不要
We got invited to the morgue? Unh-unh. No.
是我被邀请了
I got invited.
跟我来吧
You just followed me.
快进来
Hey! Come on in!
自取冰沙蛋筒 凉快一下
Grab a snow cone, cool off.
哇 好奇怪
Wow! This is weird.
但很有意思 对吧
But fun, right?
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thanks.
我今天在46度高温下 接生了两个娃
I delivered two babies today in 115-degree heat.
我不是要攀比啊
I mean, it's not a competition
但我辅助了一台成功的子♥宫♥移植术呢
but I did help out on a successful uterine transplant.
"我不是要攀比 但我辅助了..." 恶心死了
"It's not a competition, but I did help out on a" bleh-bleh!
做住院医就是会被拉到各种手术上
Residents can feel like they're being pulled in a zillion directions.
你会赶上酷炫手术的
You'll get in on the next cool thing.
你是在跟我说 做住院医的感受吗
Are you seriously telling me how it feels to be a resident?
应该是我给你讲才对
I tell you how it feels to be a resident.
但是等Montgomery医生回来
Oh, but if Dr. Montgomery comes back
接生移植子♥宫♥里的小孩时
to deliver Uterine Transplant's baby
帮我说句好话 让我也上台呗
put a good word in for me so I can get in on it?
搞笑大使
Ambassador of Fun.
做得好 Altman
Yeah, nice job, Altman.
有点诡异 但是挺好
Creepy, but nice.
人们想来这里 简直想得要死了
People are dying to get in here!
才没有
No. They're not.
对我来说 达到沸点
For me, the boiling point is more about
更像是各种事情不断涌现出来
stuff bubbling up from the bottom.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 我一整天都在盼着见你
Oh, my God! I have been waiting for this moment all day.
破空调坏掉时 我在做开颅手术
I was stuck over a brain when the stupid AC went out.
我在做子♥宫♥手术
I was over a uterus.
真不错
Oh, good.
我们要下班了 冷气倒来了
The air is back on just as we're leaving for the day.
这地方就是这样
Typical of this place.
我们去哪里吃晚饭呢
So, where do you want to go for dinner?
你们家啊 Meredith邀请我过去
Your place. Meredith invited me over.
- 是吗 - 嗯哼
- She did? - Mm-hmm.
会奇怪吗
Is that weird?
为什么会奇怪
Why would it be weird?
没什么
No reason.
不过我是听说 你们之前三人行来着
Though I did hear that you guys had a threesome one time.
我听说的版本是四人行呢
I heard it was a foursome.
一些久未提及的陈年往事
It's about stuff you haven't thought about in a while.
在无意间
It's about stuff that's been heating up
逐渐升温
while you weren't even paying attention.
听我说 我知道你很害怕
Hey. Listen, I know you're scared.
- 别说了 - Noah
- No. - Noah...
Noah 我知道你很害怕
Noah, I know you're scared.
我也知道你很痛苦
I know you're in pain.
但你也应该知道 还有很多其他人
But you should also know that there are so many others
像你一样生活在害怕和痛苦之中
just like you who are also scared and also in pain
就因为军方不肯承担责任
because the military doesn't want to take responsibility.
只有试着去抗争 才能帮到你们
The only way to help all of you is to at least try to fight
这就是我们的做法
because that is what we do.
为正确的事情 抗争到最后
We fight for what is right for as long as we can.
Noah 我会帮你的 帮你走过每一步
And I will help you, Noah, every step of the way.
问题是...
The question is...
在事情沸溢出水面之前
How well can you contain things
你能承受多久
before they boil over?
你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
把你知道的 全部告诉我
I need to know everything that you know...
退伍军人部的说辞 你的经历 大家的经历
What the V.A. said to you, your story, and everyone else's.
行
Okay.
进来吧
Come in.
问题是 就算还没沸腾到溢出
The thing is, even if things don't boil over completely
也会有暗流涌动
they can still simmer.
我们来啦
We're here!
孩子们 来见个人
Come meet somebody, guys.
这是Zola 还有Bailey
Hey. So, this is Zola and Bailey.
小女儿叫Ellis
And the youngest one is Ellis.
她在楼上闹脾气呢
She's upstairs, in a mood.
脾气像我
She gets it from me.
你是爸爸的朋友吗
Were you Daddy's friend?
是的
I was, yes.
我叫Addison
Uh, I'm Addison.
但你们爸爸叫我Addie
But he called me Addie.
只要把控好自己
And as long as you're careful how you handle yourself...
想吃冰淇淋吗 Addie
Want some ice cream, Addie?
好啊 我很想吃
I would. I would love that.
哇 看看这些
Oh, wow! Look at this.
是彩虹雪葩吗
Is this rainbow sherbet?
是呀 而且你看 到处都有彩虹哦
Yeah, and guess what... Rainbow everywhere, too.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表