科学家发表过研究
Scientists have published studies
常怀感恩 可改善身心健康
about how the practice of gratitude improves mental and physical health.
快看 Ameilia
机械注射器 没有聚在一起
太好了 你今天在工作吗
没有 这是昨晚的 想给你看而已
火鸡节快乐
日常心存感恩
A daily gratitude practice
可减轻抑郁 提高幸福感
reduces depression and increases happiness.
感恩能增强同理心
Gratitude enhances empathy
有助于建立积极的人际关系
which helps build positive relationships.
好了 我输入了最新的数据
Okay, I entered the latest data
跟Hamilton汇报了
I updated Hamilton
检查了柱状注射的细胞
and I checked the cells on the columnar injection.
好吧 看来你不懂节日要怎么过呢
Yeah, I don't think you get how holidays work.
哪有医生放假的
Name a surgeon who does.
听着 我要去小木屋两天
Look, I'm headed up to the cabin for two whole days
那里很赞的
and it's beautiful up there.
有壁炉 白雪茫茫 墙上又没挂动物标本
Fireplace, lot of snow, zero dead animals on the wall.
甚至能降低血压
It even lowers blood pressure.
你很...
You're very ...
是很诱惑人
That's very tempting.
但我要回家陪孩子
I need to get home to my kids.
你以为我在邀你过去吗
Oh, did you think I was inviting you?
我是在劝自己 不要跟着去
I was trying to talk my way out of inviting myself.
多谢你送我来
Thanks for the ride.
你确定吗 这里...
I mean, are you sure? There's...
这里的天气变恶劣了
I mean, the weather's getting bad here.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
如果感恩的益处良多
If giving thanks is so good for you
为什么这么多人很难感恩呢
why do so many people struggle doing it?
86♥4♥31航♥班♥延误
您01:55飞往西雅图的航♥班♥延误...
也许下班后 这杯可以帮你提提神
Maybe this will help keep you awake after your shift.
我下班后有什么事
What's after my shift?
不知道 有我呀
I don't know. Just... me.
Webber让我在感恩节工作
Webber chose me to work on Thanksgiving
要想当住院总
which has to be a precursor
这是必经之路吧
to becoming chief resident, right?
我的主刀手术表现完美...
I mean, I've been crushing my solo surgeries...
亲爱的 Levi
Honey! Levi!
Levi Schmitt
Levi Schmitt?
我是中风了吗 还是...
Am I having a stroke? Or is my...
妈
Mom?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
来送感恩节大餐呀
Bringing Thanksgiving dinner.
Nico 我也给你带了
Nico, I brought some for you, too.
谢谢你 Schmitt太太
Oh, thank you, Mrs. Schmitt.
妈 我在上班呢
Mom, I'm working.
我正要下楼去急诊室呢
I'm literally going down to the ER right now.
我等你
I'll wait.
我会布置好的
I'll set everything up
然后你饿了 随时可以上楼来吃
and then you can come up here and eat whenever you're hungry.
我...
I...
怎么 你以为我会让儿子吃不上感恩节大餐吗
What, you think I'm going to let my son not eat Thanksgiving dinner?
去救死扶伤吧 我在这里等着
Go. Save lives. I'll be here.
好吧 我...行吧
Okay, I'll... Okay!
严格来说 我没在上班
I'm not technically supposed to be working.
- 我可以陪她 - 不行
- I can hang out with her. - No.
她会一直缠着你的
She'll never set you free.
感恩节快乐 Bailey
Happy Thanksgiving, Bailey.
很快乐
Sure.
我以为你和家人有安排了
Oh. I thought you had plans with your family.
本来是的
I did.
然后Dean Miller的父亲去消防局了
Then Dean Miller's father showed up at the station
把Pru带回家了
and took Pru home with him.
我们平常医生都不够用
We don't have enough doctors on a regular day
所以我要工作
so I'm working.
我也是
Oh, me, too.
你在希望愚蠢的人类
You're hoping the stupidity of the human race
在充满酒精和烹饪的一天里
on a day filled with alcohol and cooking
给你送来一台大手术
will bring you a good, bloody surgery.
这是传统 Bailey
It's a tradition, Bailey.
在感恩节 我会开膛破肚
I cut on Thanksgiving.
不过不是开火鸡
Just not a turkey.
你来这里干啥
What are you doing here?
我要去检查Farouk
I wanted to go and check in on Farouk.
不不 我们有安排了的
No, no, no, no, no. We had a plan.
我们有安排的 我留下来守着Megan和Farouk
We have a plan. I'm staying here with Megan and Farouk
你回家跟你妈和孩子
and you are going home to cook Thanksgiving
做感恩节大餐
with your mom and the kids.
但我的剖腹探查术时间太长了
But my ex-lap just went longer than I thought
- 又去洗澡了 然后... - 你没按计划来
- I took a shower, and now... - You're not following the plan.
妈会宰了你的
Mom's gonna kill you.
家庭聚会的传统就是这样嘛
Then it'll be a traditional family affair.
今天肺部听着怎样
So, how are the lungs sounding today?
好多了 伤口感染应该好了
Much better. The wound infection seems to have cleared up.
今天就不用吊瓶了
We'll start weaning him off the drips today.
那我两天后就可以回家了吗
So I get to go home in two days?
三天呢
Three days?
我们得给时间让你的心脏适应 Farouk
We need to give your heart time to adapt, Farouk.
但我都住院三周了
But I've already been here for three weeks.
我至少能吃点派吧
Can I at least have some pie?
当然可以
Of course you can.
如果不介意 我也许会跟你一起吃
You know what? If you don't mind, I might even join you.
我的孩子们去圣迭戈找姨妈了
My kids are down with their aunt in San Diego.
我们应该在这里吃大餐
You know what? We should have the entire meal right here.
在儿科野餐 直到护士赶人
Picnic in peds until the nurses throw us out.
我去化疗区搜一搜
I'll raid the chemo floor
看能找到棋盘游戏吗
and see if I can find some board games.
带大富翁游戏来 我要选狗
Bring Monopoly. Dibs on the dog.
你知道吧 必须回去做大餐
You do understand that you actually have to cook the meal
才能拿到这里来吃
to bring it here for us to eat it?
好了 你妈在问了 快去吧
Okay, your mom is now texting question marks. You have to go.
你听到什么了吗
Do you hear something?
想看感恩节游♥行♥的转播吗
Hey, do you want to see if we can find the Thanksgiving parade?
- 好的 - 来看吧 好了
- Yes. - Let's do it. Okay.
- 好了 - 你可以走了
- There we go. - Okay, now you can go.
- 什么 - 我...好吧
- What? - I... Okay.
- 不要 我想要看... - 拜
- No, I want to see the... - Bye!
还早着呢 先生
It's still early, sir.
人们才刚开始喝酒
People have just started drinking
油锅还没爆♥炸♥呢
deep fryers haven't exploded yet
大家分开一年多了
and people have spent more than a year away from each other.
他们需要一点时间 才能开始吵架
They'll need a little longer to start fighting.
你是说 耐心点
You're saying give it time.
会有人来的
They'll come.
我妈就来了
My mom did.
- 是我的病人 - 什么 我...
- Mine! - What... I...
女士 女士
Ma'am! Ma'am!
你不能在这里停车
You can't park there!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只有一小时 然后就要回家切山核桃派了
I only have about an hour before I have to get back and serve my pecan pie
如果让我老公切
'cause if my husband cuts it
那家里12个人 就只有四片可吃了
there'll be only four slices for a family of 12
我做了两个
and I made two.
拿着 我是南方姑娘
Here. Southern girl.
我在感恩节不会空手来的
I don't go anywhere on Thanksgiving empty-handed.
酥皮是手工做的
Homemade crust.
好吧 你还是要移车的
Okay, but you'll still need to move the car...
对不起
I'm sorry.
谁能赶紧给我检查一下
If someone could just check me out really fast
免得我的孩子发现我出门了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表