一场毁灭性的疫情了百万计的生命
A devastating pandemic wiped out millions of people's lives.
从生理和精神层面上
I-It -- It wiped out generations of doctors and nurses,
摧毁了好几代的医生和护士
physically, emotionally.
我到底该怎么办
And how -- how was I supposed to handle that?
我不需要帮助
I do need help.
我很感激你留下了
And I am thankful to you for staying.
以及尼克的到来
And t-to Nick for coming.
但我只是
But I just --
不确定这是否足够
I'm not sure if that's enough.
我们一定会有办法的
We can figure all of this out.
很遗憾你是以这种方式得知的
And I'm sorry for the way you found out.
汉密尔顿本不应告诉理查德任何事的
Hamilton should not have told Richard anything.
我什么都没有说
The reason why I didn't say anything
是因为我还没做出决定
is because I hadn't made any decision.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry
说你是"那种女孩"
for calling you "that girl."
我只是
I...
马什替你做了手术
If Marsh has taken over your surgeries,
那你整天都在干嘛
w-where have you been all day?
和理查德在一起
With Richard.
他不小心磕嗨了
He got stoned, accidentally.
-我知道的 -我的天呐
- I know. - My God.
我还以为事态已经够糟糕了呢
Just when I think this place can't top itself.
谢谢你 格蕾
Thank you, Grey.
马什似乎是个不错的老师
And Marsh seems like a...wonderful...teacher.
确实
He is.
还剩几天
How long?
求你们告诉我 我丈夫还能活多久
Please tell me how long my husband has to live.
我们还需要确定他的病处在哪个阶段
We still have to do staging,
但从我们得到信息来看
but from the information that we have,
最多还有一个月了
maybe a month at most.
西蒙这一生就想做一名父亲
His whole life, Simon always wanted to be a dad.
他想做一名最好的父亲
He wanted to be the best dad.
我想实现他这个愿望
And I wanted to give him that.
我必须现在就把孩子生出来
We need to take the baby out now.
我需要做一个剖腹产手术
I need a C-section.
现在太早了
It's too early.
西蒙需要见到他的儿子
Simon needs to meet his son.
克丽丝汀 我觉得
Kristen, I think --
我需要和产科医生谈一谈 帮帮我
I need to talk to an OB, please.
我就是产科医生
Um, I am an OB.
我是普外医生 但我也是产科医生
I am a general surgeon. But I'm also an OB.
-现在太早了 -不早
- It is too early. - No.
克丽丝汀 我们不能冒险
Kristen, we cannot risk taking --
我去和德卢卡医生谈谈
I'll talk to Dr. DeLuca.
好吗 克丽丝汀
Okay, Kristen?
威尔逊医生是产科住院医师 她是学生
Dr. Wilson is an OB resident. She's a student.
德卢卡医生是她的老师
Dr. DeLuca's her teacher.
我去问问她 好吗
I'll check with her, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
失陪
Excuse me.
我知道你现在很难过
I know you're hurting right now
所以我小声说话 但那不是
so I'm keeping my voice quiet, but that was really not --
那是事实 乔 我告诉她的是事实
That was the truth, Jo. I told her the truth.
这是你做住院医师的第一年
You're a first year resident.
你必须遵守规则
You have to stick to the rules.
也许卡丽娜·德卢卡不用
Maybe Carina DeLuca won't.
德卢卡看到了就呼叫我
Page me when DeLuca gets that.
你现在太生气了以至于不能做任何事
You're too angry to do anything right now,
不能和任何人谈
to talk to anybody right now.
你需要用一个球拍或个木球
You need to go smash some tires with a bat
去打爆一些轮胎
or a bowl or something.
让你消消气
Just get it all out of your body.
我不需要你的建议
I don't need your advice.
你真的需要 我最了解你
You really do. I know you best.
-你绝不能... -你只会利用人 乔
- You're in no shape for -- - You're a user, Jo.
你利用我 所以我不需要你的建议
You used me. So I don't need your advice.
你又生气又难过
You're angry and you're hurting
你难过时指责我 我能承受
and you lash out when you're hurting and I can take it.
但如果你想和我对着干 针对我
But if you want to fight someone, fight me.
别去找我上司谈一个不靠谱的剖腹产手术
Don't go to my boss and ask for a medically unsound C-section
-因为你很情绪化 -你利用我的肉体
- because you're feeling emotional. - You used me for sex.
这很有意思所以我可以继续这样
Which was fun so I could roll with it.
但一旦你把我踢了就没意思了
But then you kicked me out which was less fun.
现在你有陶德了
And now you have Todd
所以你想我照看卢娜睡觉
so you want me to sleep over with Luna
这样你就有时间约会
any time you have a date.
也许这样也还好
Which -- Yeah, which might be okay
如果你想一直这样和我在一起的话
if you ever wanted to just hang with me,
但你没有
but you don't.
这就表示我被利用了
Which means I'm being used.
我可以这样继续下去是因为你和我
You know, and I could roll with that because you and I,
我们交情很深 每个人都有不好的时候
we go way back and everybody's awful sometimes.
但现在你和我说什么我们是好朋友
But now you want to talk to me like we're besties.
像是我们一直在一起
Like we hang out all the time
你比任何人都了解我
and you know me better than anybody else
所以我应该听你的
so I should listen to you
而不是我能尽我所能帮助我的患者
instead of doing everything I possibly can to help my patient.
这我可受不了
That I cannot roll with!
我也无法理解
I cannot make an exception for that.
所以请给我让个路
So please get out of my way
好让我去尽职尽责
so I can do my damn job.
我爱上你了
I fell in love with you.
我没有在利用你
I wasn't using you.
我有感情
I had feelings.
我有了感情
I developed feelings.
我以为你也有
And I thought that you might, too.
但你没有
But you didn't.
所以我让你搬走
So I asked you to move out
因为我想保护我们的友谊
because I wanted to protect our friendship.
你就没想过...
And you didn't think that...
把这件事告诉我
...mentioning this to me --
你说对了 我是错在没告诉你
You're right. It was wrong of me not to.
但万一你还没意识到
But in case you haven't realized,
我不是一个完美的人
I'm not a perfect person.
我是一个拼尽全力的人
I'm a person who is doing the best I can.
但我也是一个不能失去你的人
But I'm also a person who cannot lose you.
我是一个接受过足够产科教育的人
And I am a person with enough education in obstetrics
我知道32周时
to know that at 32 weeks,
一个婴儿的肺还没有完全形成
a baby's lungs are not fully formed.
如果我们把他过早取出
And if we take him out prematurely
那么克丽丝汀就会面对
then Kristen runs the risk
同时失去丈夫和宝宝的风险
of losing both her husband and her baby.
而且我知道你非常清楚
And I know you well enough to know
你不能接受这样
that you can't live with that.
我们能修复这个动脉瘤
So, we were able to repair the aneurysm.
她好像疼了很久
Looks like she was in pain for quite some time.
我一直告诉她去医院
I kept telling her to go to the doctor.
对于一些人来说
Well, it's not easy for some people
照顾自己并不容易
to take care of themselves.
谢谢你们打给我
Thank you for calling me.
她真的不想我们这么做
She really didn't want us to.
她显然不知道什么是对她好
Well, she obviously doesn't know what's good for her.
我现在是以你上司和妻子的身份说话
Speaking to you as your boss and your wife in this moment,
两者没有差别
there's no compartmentalizing,
你要告诉我这到底是怎么回事
so you need to tell me what the hell is going on!
我觉得我不知道自己嫁给了谁
I feel like I don't know who I married.
温斯顿 自从你弟弟来这
Winston, ever since your brother got here...
你都不和我说话
you don't talk to me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表