关键词是"最终"
Keyword being "eventually."
但你还没准备好
Not before you're prepared.
永远没法完全准备好的
You're never prepared!
你都没训练好
Not before you're trained!
他们是在拿你做实验
They experimented on you!
医学就是这样发展的 妈妈
That is how medicine evolves, Mom.
教学就是这样发展的
That is how teaching techniques evolve.
就是要进行实验
They experiment.
是我辜负Webber教学法了
I am the one who failed the Webber method
不是教学法辜负我了
not the other way around!
你还是学生
You are still a student.
你拿着手术刀 没有老师在场
You were holding a scalpel without a teacher in the room!
你不用认为那是错的 但我觉得是
And you don't have to think that that's wrong, but I do!
我觉得 我也有权利提醒别人
I do, and I have the right to warn others!
天啊
Oh, God.
妈妈
Mom!
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 妈妈
Oh, my God, Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
你好 我妈从楼梯上摔下来了
Hi, yes. My mom... she fell down a flight of stairs
她昏迷了 没有反应
and she's unconscious, unresponsive
呼吸频率大约是24次/分
and her respiratory rate's around 24.
- 地址是哪里 - 北侧路357
- What's the address? - 357 Northside Drive.
她左腿还有缩短和内旋的情况
She also has shortening and internal rotation of the left leg
可能意味着股骨颈骨折了
which means a possible femoral neck fracture.
请快点
Just hurry up, please!
妈妈 对不起 妈妈
Mom? I'm so sorry, Mom.
没事的 好吗
It's gonna be okay, okay?
对不起 撑住
I'm sorry. Just stay with me.
紫色
Purple.
绿色
Green.
黄色
Yellow.
橙色
Orange.
蓝...红...我是说 蓝色
Bl... Red... I mean, blue!
我弄错了一个
I missed one.
可以再试一次吗
May I try it again?
我状态好时 也错三题呢
On a good day, I miss three.
人的大脑不喜欢不协调
Our brains don't like incongruent information.
所以这项测试很适合
That's why this test is a good indicator
测试注意力和反应速度
of attention capacity and processing speed.
其实你的表现很棒
And you actually did quite well.
人脑有几十年的肌肉记忆
We have decades of muscle memory in our brains
这种字色干扰测验要我们忽略它
and this damn Stroop test is asking us to ignore it.
当然了 身为医生
Of course, as surgeons
我们做手术时 要在短时间内
we have to process a lot of information
处理大量的信息
in a short amount of time as we operate.
我知道
I know this.
我知道在手术室里
And I know that there's a difference
放慢速度和构成危险是两码事
between slowing down a bit and being a danger in the OR.
谢谢理解
I appreciate that.
对外科医生而言 衰老是一种特殊的羞辱
Aging as a surgeon is a special kind of humiliation.
看着经验远不如自己的医生
We watch doctors with half our experience
面对手术 得心应手
whipping through procedures
手脚敏捷 头脑灵活
with their agile hands and their nimble brains.
我们还要寻找和招募接♥班♥人
Then part of our job is to find and recruit the next you
既是有趣的挑战
which can be a fun challenge
也可能打击自尊
but can also be a real ego-buster
因为你要等他们来决定
while you're waiting for them to determine
你的脚步值不值得跟随
your footsteps are worth following.
听起来像是经验之谈啊
Sounds as if you're speaking from experience.
嗯 我...
Well, I...
我能想象 会很艰难
I imagine it would be hard.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it!
你第一次带她去明尼苏达州时 我就说过了
I said it from the first time you brought her to Minnesota!
你想把Meredith Grey挖走
You're trying to poach Meredith Grey!
推理技能部分A+
A+ on the reasoning skills section.
是的 我在塔夫茨完成住院医生项目
Yes, I did my residency at Tufts
成为了主治医生
where I became an attending.
塔夫茨是国内最有名的机构之一
Well, Tufts is one of the nation's most renowned institutions.
为什么又回到格蕾斯隆医院了呢
What brought you back to Grey-Sloan?
这里也是很有名的机构
Also a renowned institution.
没错 并且我以前的老师
Well, yes, that, and my former teacher
是这里的心外科主任
is one of the chiefs of cardio here.
我一直想再跟她共事
And I've always wanted to work with her again.
她是独一无二的
There's no one like her.
- Pierce医生吗 - 是的
- Dr. Pierce? - Yes.
她也是你妻子
Also your wife.
你有跟学生约会的习惯吗
Do you make a habit of dating your students
还是说 你丈夫是第一个呢
or was your husband the first?
你说什么
Excuse me?
在塔夫茨时 你们就公开交往了吗
Was your relationship on record at Tufts?
没有 我们没有...等等
No, we didn't have... Wait.
不好意思 我不明白
I'm sorry. I don't see how this
这跟我们的住院医生项目有什么关系
is relevant to our residency program.
我们有收到举报 据称在格蕾斯隆医院
There have been some reports that there is a history
存在不正当性行为的过往
of inappropriate sexual conduct here at Grey-Sloan
所以我们需要彻底调查
so we have to be thorough.
我可以向你保证
Well, I can assure you that our relationship
我们的关系绝对正当
is in no way inappropriate.
说完了吗
Are we done here?
你们知道Pierce医生是神童吗
Did you know Dr. Pierce was a child prodigy?
Hunt医生 看来你行动自如了
Dr. Hunt, your mobility looks good.
我听说车祸的事了
I heard about your accident.
我们一流的理疗科
Now, we have an excellent PT department.
所以你觉得什么时候能再上手术呢
Oh, so, when do you think you'll be able to operate again?
- 快了 - 快了
- Soon. - Soon.
- 还需要几轮理疗 - 很好
- A few more sessions of PT. - Okay, great.
Hunt医生有部队军医的经验
Dr. Hunt's experience as a military surgeon
一直是我们的一级创伤中心的宝贵财富
has been a huge asset to our level 1 trauma center.
他最近在监督一项研究
And, he's been overseeing a study...
关于退伍老兵因焚烧坑引发的疾病
In burn pit illnesses in military veterans.
是的 我看过
Yes, I've read about that.
研究涉及的一些病人最近去世了
Now, a few of the patients involved with the study died recently.
你还能继续吗
You're still able to move forward?
确实有...
There were... There...
确实有一些死亡
There were some deaths.
是有几例死亡
There were several deaths
但那是焚烧坑导致的
but that's because burn pits kill people.
我以为我们是来讨论住院医生项目的
I thought we were here to talk about the residency program.
项目很不错的
It's a great program.
我辞掉西雅图水手队的队医工作
I left a job with the Seattle Mariners
来到格蕾斯隆纪念医院
to work at Grey-Sloan.
这可是巨大的改变
That was a big change.
彻底改变我的人生了 你知道吗
Turned my life upside down, you know?
我曾经居无定所 自♥由♥简单
I used to live life on the road, free and easy.
现在我有了孩子
Now I have a baby and...
心碎成了渣渣
a completely shattered heart
住在没有家具的公♥寓♥里
and an apartment with no furniture.
抱歉 你刚才问什么来着
I'm sorry. What was the question?
好了 去做活检 结果出来后叫我
Okay, get the biopsy, call me when the results come in.
我想亲眼看看那些细胞
I want to see those cells myself.
不好意思 你是Marsh医生吗
Excuse me, are you Dr. Marsh?
- 是的 - 我们通过电♥话♥
- Yes. - Yeah, we spoke on the phone.
我是Jan Taylor
I'm Jan Taylor.
我从机场直接过来的
I came straight from the airport.
- 我丈夫Mason... - 是的
- My husband, Mason... - Yes.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表