Having dinner?
债主在四处找我
My lenders are after me.
我没法待在酒店里
I couldn't stay at the hotel.
-温德尔 -麦琪 你今天真漂亮
- Wendell. - Maggie, you look so nice!
给你的
H-Here you go.
我能加入你们吗
Do you happen to have room for one more?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我从没想过他会不请自来
I never thought he would just show up here.
你告诉他我们在开派对吗
Did you tell him we were having a party?
没有 我告诉他我要去参加派对
No, I told him I was going to a party.
他就是来推销的
That guy's a walking sales pitch.
不知道他现在要推销什么
I wonder what he's selling them now.
麦琪 我会叫他赶快走的
Maggie, please. I will -- I'll ask him to go.
我不是这个意思
No, no, I'm not asking for that.
我想让他走
No, I-I-I want to.
我只是需要想办法
I just -- I need a minute to figure out
怎么让他不大吵大闹
how he doesn't make a big scene about this.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
挺好的
Fine. Yeah.
我不是说今天晚上 温斯顿
I'm not just talking about tonight, Winston.
我担心你
I am worried about you.
担心我们
About us.
我知道
I know.
定时器还在响
Sorry, the t-timer's still going.
-好吧 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你喜欢音乐吗
You into music?
我喜欢音乐吗
Do I like music?
我喜欢音乐
Yeah, I like music.
要是你想让我加入你的车♥库♥乐队
Uh, unless you're asking me to join your garage band.
那免谈
Then -- Then, no. No, I-I don't.
好吧
Got it.
你对有身体接触的运动是什么看法
What's your opinion on contact sports?
小朋友绝对不能玩
Hard pass for kids,
我更喜欢跑步或骑自行车
and I'm -- I'm more of a running/cycling guy.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
在山地骑吗
Mountain bike?
明尼苏达的山并不多
Not a lot of mountains in Minnesota.
也是
Ah, right.
这个后置炉子不好用一年多了
This back burner's been finicky for over a year.
梅瑞狄斯得了新冠住院的时候
When Meredith was in the hospital with COVID,
我 艾米莉娅还有四个孩子住在这
it was me, Amelia, and four kids living here.
所以我经常烧烤
So...I grilled a lot.
好吧
Right.
你和艾米莉娅是斯考特的父母
So you and Amelia are -- are Scout's parents?
是的
Yep.
你大概是凯的朋友
You're probably friends with Kai.
朋友吗 算不上
Friends? I-I mean, not really.
但我很欣赏他
But, impressed, yes.
他们的工作
Their -- Their work has brought in
给诊所带来了不菲的政♥府♥拨款
some pretty amazing grants to the clinic.
他们和大卫·汉密尔顿合作是有原因的
There's a reason they work with David Hamilton.
你是说我的前任换了更好的伴侣
So you're saying my ex traded up.
难说
It's hard to say.
我认识你不久
I haven't known you that long.
我得再来点啤酒
I'm gonna need more beer.
尼克
你还好吗
梅瑞狄斯
不好意思迟到了
我知道
I know.
我们应该找个时间两家一块玩玩
Hey, we should, uh, have a playdate soon.
-确实 -你的孩子和斯考特一起玩
- Yeah. - Your kids play with Scout?
是的 艾米莉娅
Yeah, Amelia.
她是他们最喜欢的姨妈
I'd say that she's their favorite aunt,
我妹妹要听见会生气的
but my sister would be mad, so...
姨妈
Aunt?
不是正式的
Unofficial.
利奥出生那天她也在
Mm, yeah, she was there the day I got Leo.
艾莉森出生那天
And she drove Teddy to the hospital
她开车把泰迪送到医院
when we had Allison, so...
是的
That's right.
姨妈 那好吧
Aunt, okay.
他太累了
Okay. He's overtired.
或者受刺♥激♥了
Or overstimulated.
我去把他哄睡着
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna try and put him down.
爱丽丝的气泡苹果酒喝完了
Ellis wants more sparkling cider,
我的绘画软件没反应了
and my drawing app froze.
给我吧 我重启一下
Oh, here. Let me try to restart it.
你能带他去吗
Would you mind?
当然 好的
Oh, s-sure. Yeah.
-贝利 -贝利
- Bailey. - Bailey.
这菠菜蘸酱绝对不是麦琪做的
Maggie couldn't have made this spinach dip.
她来自波士顿
She's a Boston girl.
她很清楚不能用蒜盐来代替
She knows better than to put garlic salt instead of --
情况有多糟糕
Look, how bad is it?
但安迪奶奶只用海盐
Well, you know, Nana Ante only used sea salt,
情况很糟糕
so the situation's fairly dire,
但我们不会声张的
but we won't be too loud about it.
我说的是你的债主 温德尔
The lenders, Wendell.
你说他们找你讨债
When you say that they're after you,
是在跟踪你吗 还是
does that mean physically, or --
伙计 你能让麦琪
Oh, hey, man. Can you tell Maggie
把这些蔬菜再加热五分钟吗
the veggies have another five minutes?
-好的 -谢了
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
温德尔·恩都古
Wendell Ndugu.
我是温斯顿的弟弟
I'm Winston's brother.
尼克·马什
Nick Marsh.
这里所有人都是亲戚吗 还是
Everyone here related, or...?
温德尔只是过来玩玩
Uh, Wendell's just visiting.
-明白 -凑凑热闹
- Got it. - Well, for now.
西雅图也还行
Seattle's not so bad.
和家人在一起挺好的
Might be nice to be around family.
-当然 -你不是喜欢波士顿吗
- Sure. - Come on, you love Boston.
-你才喜欢 -正常人谁喜欢波士顿
- You love Boston. - No one loves Boston.
-确实 -没错
- That's a fact. - It's true.
太对了
It's very true.
这可不太妙
That can't be good.
我感觉就是聊聊天
No, I think it's just small talk.
万一尼克和温德尔一样是个骗子呢
What if Nick is a con man like Wendell?
就因为骗子之间会相互吸引
Because con men only talk to each other?
因为唯一像你弟弟一样
Because the only person who has charmed me
让我觉得魅力四射的人 就是尼克·马什
as much as your brother is Nick Marsh.
那我呢
What about me?
-我还没有 -我们的想法很超前
- I haven't. - Yeah, we're -- we're ahead of the curve.
这些
Okay. And these...
丈夫在那边
There's the husband, right there.
太好了 谢谢你
Perfect. Thank you so much.
汤姆先生 打扰一下
Mr. Tom. Excuse me.
你好 我是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Hi, I'm Meredith Grey.
这是施密特医生
And this is Dr. Schmitt.
我们是负责你妻子的医疗团队成员
We are part of the medical team working on your wife.
她怎么样了 她会没事的吧
How is she? Will she be okay?
她遭受了严重的袭击 先生
Uh, she has a -- she suffered a pretty serious attack, sir.
她目前在做手术
She's in surgery right now.
她的一侧手臂骨折 还有一些面部骨折
She has a broken arm and some facial fractures,
我们的整形外科和骨科团队正在治疗
which our plastics and orthopedic teams are working on.
好吧
Okay.
她的脾脏也有损伤
She also suffered an injury to her spleen,
但目前来看 做开腹手术
which at this point, opening up her abdomen
弊大于利
could do more harm than good.
通向她器官的血流稳定
And the blood flow to her organs is stable.
通常这种情况可以自愈
Oftentimes, these things heal themselves.
我们每周都有家庭晚餐
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表