我妈以前常说
My mother always used to say
你可以通过缝合手法
that you could tell the difference between an intern
来分辨实习生和第二年住院医
and a second-year resident by their sutures.
等等 小瓢虫 又忘带午餐啦
Wait, ladybug, you forgot your lunch again.
都是你喜欢吃的
Made your favorite.
我喜欢吃的
My favorite.
奶奶进屋吧 爸爸正给你做早餐
Go back inside, Grammy. Dad's getting your breakfast.
-再见 宝贝 -爱你
- Bye, baby. - Love you.
实习生容易犯的错误之一
One of the more common mistakes an intern makes
是会缝得太紧
is tying their sutures too tightly,
这会造成压力
which causes tension.
厉害吧 这是我第一次
Right? It's my first.
-车 -住的地方
- Car? - Place.
我装了无线热点和煤气炉
I installed a Wi-Fi hotspot and a camper stove.
不 不能借给你
And, no, you can't borrow it.
压力越大 伤口愈合时间越长
The more tension, the longer it takes the wound to heal.
血流降低 导致形成疤痕
It decreases blood flow, increases scar formation,
甚至可能造成皮肤坏死
and even necroses the skin.
-你在干什么 -我工作到凌晨四点
- What are you doing? - I worked till 4:00 a.M.
想说换条干净内♥裤♥
Thought I'd put on fresh underwear.
别说你住在这里啊
Please do not tell me that you are living here.
没有 我把东西放这安全
I'm not. It's just a safe space
找到住的地方就搬走
to put my stuff till I find a permanent place.
天啊
Oh, my God.
别告诉我妈
Please don't say anything to my mom.
我都不跟你妈联♥系♥
I don't even talk to your mom!
你们姐妹相互讨厌 我渔翁得利
Ah, this whole sister hate thing may work in my favor.
你可以去梅瑞狄斯家待几天
Okay, just come stay at Meredith's for a few days.
如果你想撑过实习的日子
If you're gonna survive internship here,
-起码得睡上一两个好觉 -不
- you're gonna need a night or two of good sleep. - Nope.
你总得洗衣服吧
You at least need to do laundry.
你想帮我洗内♥裤♥吗
You're offering to wash my underwear?
我们说好了 不会偏袒
We agreed. No special favors.
所以即便他们缝合了伤口
So even though they may have technically closed the wound...
可能会引致更多的问题
...they may have opened the door to even more problems.
我们迟到了
We're late.
慢一点
Slow down!
天啊 差点被撞死
My God. We almost just died.
你看了那些邮件吗
Have you seen these e-mails
尼克·马什关于住院医项目的邮件
about Nick Marsh's plans for the residency program?
很奇怪 住院医主任
It's weird. The Residency Director
通过邮件通知住院医
is e-mailing about the residents.
他想把巡房♥提早一小时
He wants to push pre-rounds by an hour,
跟护士员工办联谊会
set up a mixer with the nursing staff,
还想请个瑜伽教练
and wants to bring in a yoga instructor.
-什么时候 -那他们什么时候工作
- Oh! When? - When will they work?
他做的事跟我预想他会做的事一样
I mean, he's doing exactly what I thought he would,
但我以为他会 也许
but I just thought he would, I don't know,
来我办公室 或给我发邮件或打电♥话♥
stop by my office or send me an e-mail or call me.
听起来不完全是说他的工作方式
Sounds like this is not entirely about the way he does his job.
还是你给他的工作
The job that you offered him.
我不懂你们说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
女士们今晚见
So, I suppose I will see you ladies tonight.
忘了吗 佐拉的作品展示
Did you forget? Zola's presentation
参加太平洋西北学者比赛
for the Pacific Northwest Scholars.
她的文章进入了优秀项目决赛名单
Her paper is a finalist for their merit program.
关于什么的文章
What's the paper about?
她的英雄 爱丽丝·格蕾医生
Her hero. Dr. Ellis Grey.
-真意外 -我才不管
- Twist. - I don't care.
关于佐拉的任何活动我都支持
I'll show up for anything that celebrates Zola.
-今晚见 -今晚见
- I'll see you tonight. - See you.
库格护士到手术室 库格护士到手术室
Nurse Krueger to the O.R. Nurse Krueger to the O.R.
大家听着
Hello. Listen up.
施密特医生是你们的住总
Dr. Schmitt is your chief resident.
他是唯一的资深住院医
He's our only senior resident.
我做肾移植手术的时候
He's gonna be handing out your assignments
他会给你们布置任务
while I'm doing a kidney transplant.
谁能说出前三个导致
Who can name the top three causes
晚期肾病的原因
of end-stage renal disease?
高血压 糖尿病 肾小球炎
Hypertension, diabetes, glomerulonephritis.
他没举手
He didn't raise his hand.
我不在乎这些
Yeah, I don't care about any of that.
-回答正确吗 -正确
- Am I correct? - Yeah, you are.
-那我能参加手术吗 -不 不能
- Do I get to scrub in? - No, uh, you cannot.
玩的开心 施密特
Okay. Have fun, Schmitt.
我两天没睡觉了
I haven't slept in two days.
六个科室的工作都来找我
I am answering pages from six different services,
我的早餐只吃了杯子蛋糕 所以大家都别抱怨
and I had a cupcake for breakfast, so no one complain.
亚当斯 你跟皮尔斯医生 关跟恩都古医生
Adams, you're with Dr. Pierce. Kwan's with Ndugu.
安田 去找欧文·亨特报到
Yasuda, report to Owen Hunt.
米林和格里菲思去急诊室手术会诊
And, uh, Millin and Griffith, surgical consult in the pit.
我们两个一起去会诊吗
Uh, two of us for one consult?
两个实习生 凑成一医生
Two interns make a whole doctor.
别让我丢脸或把人杀了
Now, don't embarrass me or kill anyone
或把东西掉到患者体内
or drop anything inside a patient.
现在你们该走了
This is the moment you go.
快啊
Come on.
关医生
Dr. Kwan.
-是我 -告诉我你看到什么了
- Yeah. - Tell me what you see.
-心包膜积水 -没错
- Pericardial effusion? - That's right,
正挤压患者心脏
which is compressing this patient's heart.
你有什么治疗意见
What would be your recommendation?
还记得维拉斯先生吗 他回来了
Hi! Remember Mr. Veras? He's back,
他的气管发炎了 你能去看看吗
and his trach is infected. Can you take a look?
还有523的新患者需要做心脏超声波
Also, a new patient in 523 needs an echo
还要办理入院观察
and admissions orders for observation.
你是跟我说话还是
Are you talking to me or--
永远不要觉得我跟你说话
Always assume I'm not.
我一小时后有胸腔镜肺叶切除手术
I have a VATS lobectomy in an hour.
我推迟到下午了
I pushed that to this afternoon.
麦琪 那患者的手术改期两次了
Maggie, I already rescheduled that patient twice.
我仔细检查了他的化验结果
I double-checked his labs.
几个小时不会改变他的情况
A few hours will not change his status.
好吧 我会搞定的
Okay, uh, yeah, I will get it all done.
谢谢 我作完瓣膜置换术
Thank you. I will check in with you
再和你联♥系♥
after my valve replacement.
我们要作瓣膜置换术吗 哪一种瓣膜
We're doing a valve replacement? What type of valve?
微创瓣膜置换术 但你负责杂务
TAVR. But you are on scut.
没有特殊待遇对吧
No special favors, right?
我只是插了一根胸管
All I did was put in a chest tube.
那病房♥里有主治医生吗
Was there an attending in the room?
这是急诊室 泰迪 这地方随时
It's the E.R., Teddy. There's about three attendings
都有三名主治医生
in this area at all times.
那有人专门看着你吗
Was one specifically watching you?
有人全天候对我咆哮
One specifically has been barking at me 24/7,
对 她还在这里
so, yeah, I assumed she was still here.
你有事吗
Do you need something?
米卡·安田 向亨特医生报道
Mika Yasuda, reporting for Dr. Hunt's service.
我是他今天的实习生
I'm his intern today.
你最好还是找别的医生
You know, you might want to find a new service.
亨特医生本来是创伤外科主任
Yeah, Dr. Hunt used to be chief of trauma,
然后他发了疯 所以现在我是创伤外科主任
and then he lost his mind, so now I'm chief of trauma.
而且她还是我可爱的妻子和孩子的母亲
Yeah, also, she's my lovely wife and mother of my children.
她最爱的颜色是蓝色
Her favorite color is blue.
她有必要知道吗
Did she really need to know that?
是的 让你有点人情味
Yes. To humanize you!
根据华盛顿医委会
According to the Washington Medical Commission,
他如果擅自行动
if he attempts to do anything on his own,
就会被举报并吊销行医执照
he will be reported and lose his medical license.
懂了吗
Understood?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表