也会觉得他无比真诚和浪漫
is that he was being incredibly earnest and romantic.
如果你是戴着玫瑰色滤镜看世界的人
I mean, if you were a person who saw the world through rose-colored glasses
就像其他恋爱中的人那样
you know, like people in... love do.
好吧 我要继续假装咱俩不认识了
Okay, I want to go back to pretending we don't know each other.
等片子加载完再说吧
And we'll do that when the films are up.
为什么都听你的
How come you get to make all the rules?
因为我年长 而且我的病人
Because I'm older and because my patient
可能已经脑损伤了 我需要分分心
might be brain-damaged, and I need to be distracted.
聊聊你为什么拒绝吧
So tell me why you said no.
几个月前 我就发现 我们的追求不一样
I knew for months that I didn't want what he wanted.
我们要带Scout 还有Mer的孩子们
We had Scout, and we had Mer's kids
因为她当时住院了...
because she was in the hospital with...
- 我听说了 还祈祷了 - 是啊
- I heard. I prayed. - Yeah.
我们被带娃和家务压得喘不过气
So we were drowning in children and domesticity
每一天 我都觉得会活活憋死
and every day, I felt likeI might die of it.
我爱孩子们 但是每一天
I love all the kids, but every day
我都觉得我会死于枯燥无聊
I thought I might die of monotony and boredom
还有脏尿布 脏碗碟 脏衣服
and dirty diapers and dirty dishes and laundry.
每一天 我都想嗑药
And every day, I thought about doing drugs.
每天晚上 我都去参加线上互助戒瘾会
And every night, I went to virtual meetings.
我可以告诉你
And I am here to tell you that
那些线上互助会
those virtual meetings...
虽然聊胜于无
...while better than no meetings
但完全不能取代线下互助会
are no substitute for regular in-person meetings.
不是一回事
They're not the same.
所以我都命悬一线了
So I was hanging by a thread
而Link正相反
and Link... wasn't.
他爱上宅家生活了
He was falling in love with domesticity.
他是全世界最阳光的男生
And he was the world's most stand-up guy.
而且开始动不动就求婚
And he started proposing all the time
哪怕我拒绝他了
despite me saying no.
他还决定 他想多要几个孩子
And he decided that he wanted more kids
我都觉得无法呼吸了
and I felt like I couldn't breathe.
然后我会开始自我批评
And, then I judged myself for that
就像你现在这样审我一样
like I think you are judging me now.
疫情期间 我喝了超多红酒
During the pandemic, I drank so much red wine
我都考虑要去戒瘾中心了
I seriously considered checking myself into rehab.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Really.
我看起来像是鼓鼓的蜱虫
I looked like a swollen tick.
我失控了 彻底失控
I lost it. Lost it.
我太讨厌被困在家里了
I just hated... being stuck at home.
有些人热爱宅家
You know, some people loved it.
他们在家烤面包 我不喜欢面包
They baked bread. I don't like bread.
我开始厌恶我痴迷电玩的儿子
I began to truly hate my video-game-obsessed son
对了 我老公呢
and my husband, who, by the way
他似乎喜欢上火车模型了
took up a model-train hobby that seemed to truly delight him.
- 不是吧 - 正是
- No. - Exactly.
我变得很阴暗 Amelia
Yeah, I went really dark, Amelia.
有过很多阴暗的念头
I had dark, dark thoughts.
做过白日梦 梦到一觉不再醒来
I was daydreaming about going to sleep and never waking up
这种想法反而安抚到我了
and that thought... comforted me.
我讨厌你这样
I hate that for you.
我要谢谢你
And thank you.
因为...我也有同感
Because... me too.
片子加载好了 Shepherd医生
Films are up, Dr. Shepherd.
现在撤销气腹
Venting the ports.
你的手术都做完啦
You're already finished?
是啊 有问题吗
Yeah. Is that bad?
天啊 我忘记什么了吗
Oh, gosh. Did I forget something?
没有 就是...
No, no, no. It's...
急诊转来一位要做腹腔镜胆囊切除的患者
We just got one more lap chole through the ER.
你节省了宝贵的时间
You're making excellent time.
一天双练怎么样 Schmitt
How about a double feature, Schmitt?
那还用说吗
Hell yeah.
Webber医生
Dr. Webber, sir.
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
你的病人安排在七号♥手术室
Your patient will be in OR 7.
Khan 你来协助
Khan, you'll assist.
我们有两台腹腔镜胆囊切除呢
We got two lap choles!
两台腹腔镜胆囊摘除手术
We got two lap choles!
棒呆了
Yes, we did!
0号♥缝线
0 Vicryl, please.
气色不错 兄弟
Looking good, brother.
好吧
Okay.
看来有人来看你了啊 Roy
Whoa! Looks like you have some visitors, Roy.
他也就我们几个老朋友了
Eh, just a few familiar faces.
看看这几个可怜的家伙
Look at this sorry lot, huh?
Noah不应该打扰你们的
Noah shouldn't have bothered you all.
你就快开刀了
Well, you knew we had to get our last licks in
- 我们得抓紧时间多损你几句 - 就是
- before you went under the knife. - Ah, yeah.
听着 如果我没能出来...
Listen, if I don't make it out of there...
闭嘴好吗 你一定能挺过来的
Will you shut up? Of course you'll make it.
以前在我们的基地
You know, at our base
阿富汗军队的人会带鸡来
the guys from the Afghan army would bring chickens
给我们做饭
and cook them for us.
有一天 他们带了一只活羊
Well, one day, they brought a live sheep.
还记得吗
Remember this?
Roy坚持要帮忙
And Roy insisted on helping out.
他骗他们说 他以前宰过猪什么的
Told 'em he'd butchered pigs before or some lie.
我说得很坚定
I stand by that lie.
那只羊...不喜欢Roy
And this sheep... well, he did not like Roy.
他刚靠近 就被踢到脑袋
The second he got near him, he got kicked in the head
撞到屁♥股♥ 还被踩了
knocked on his ass, and trampled.
那只羊后来怎么样了
What happened to the sheep?
羊跑了
Well, he took off
Roy倒在地上 浑身是血 伤痕累累
left Roy on the ground, bloody and bruised.
肯定很痛
That's gotta hurt.
所以我跑过去 Roy已经昏迷了
So I run over, and Roy is out cold.
我刚开始慌张 他疯狂的眼睛一下睁开了
And just when I start to panic, his crazy eyes fly open.
他跳了起来 尖叫着"咿哈"
He jumps up, screaming, "Yeehaw!"
然后他就追着那只羊跑了
And he takes off after that sheep.
我不记得了 我...
I have no memory of that. I...
可能是脑震荡的关系
Probably because of the concussion.
所以呢 如果那只愤怒的羊都不能干掉你
Point is, if that angry sheep can't get rid of you
没有什么可以
nothing can.
好吧
Okay.
兄弟们 我不会忘记的
You guys, I won't forget this.
你们来看望我
You all coming here for me.
准备好了吗
We ready?
准备好了
We're ready.
- 走吧 - 好的
- Go. - Yeah.
我们"掩护"你
We got your six.
好的 兄弟们
Alright, brother.
你有我们 兄弟
You got this, brother.
你可以的 Roy
Get 'em, Roy.
Niki 你的心电图正常
Niki, your EKG looks normal
心外科认为超声检查没有问题
and cardio couldn't see anything on your echo.
有没有可能是因为你有点焦虑呢
So is it possible that you're experiencing a little anxiety?
有没有可能吗
Is it possible?!
我都要生了 神奇的是
I'm having a baby, and, somehow
我新男友却没有注意到我怀孕了
my new boyfriend didn't notice I was pregnant.
我当然焦虑啊
Of course it is possible.
Dustin拿冰块去哪了啊
Where is Dustin with those ice chips?
现在最重要的
What is important right now
是你要深呼吸
is that you take some deep breaths
保持冷静 好吗
and stay calm, okay?
他走了 是吗
He left, didn't he?
我只有自己了
I'm all alone.
我自己一个人不行的
I can't do this all alone.
你可以的 我知道你可以
Yes, you can. I know you can.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表