就是在水面开摩托车
Basically just motorcycles on water.
没有好下场的
Nothing good ever comes out of them.
但是好玩呢
Except fun.
是我出问题了
Is it just me or are all teenagers
还是这些年轻人心智太不成熟
losing their minds right now?
青少年就没有心智
Teenagers don't have minds to lose.
Micah
Micah?
Micah
Micah?
他在外面等候室呢 Lily
He's in the waiting room, Lily.
尽量不要动 好吗
Just try and hold still, okay?
我有强迫症
You know, I have OCD.
我不喜欢细菌
I don't like germs.
不喜欢杂乱
I don't like disorder.
但世界就是脏乱无章的
This world is full of both of them.
我甚至想把孩子都锁在家里
I wish I could lock my kids in the house
与世隔绝
away from all of it.
但如果你把孩子管得太紧
But if you lock your kids up too tight
很有可能限制他们的思想
you run the risk of locking up their minds.
他们狂野草率
Their wildly immature
没发育好 还充满荷尔蒙的思想
under-developed, overly hormonal minds.
过去一年半 我们都经历了创伤
You know, we've all been through a trauma this past year and a half
但对孩子们来说...
but the kids...
他们甚至不懂如何寻求帮助
They don't even know how to ask for help.
所以就去玩水上摩托
So they blast off on Jet Skis
还是跟什么网友一起
with "friends" they met on the Internet.
有游离气体
She's got free air.
怀疑是直肠穿孔
I suspect her rectum is perforated.
需要马上做开腹探查术
Let's book her for an ex-lap immediately.
手术室的最佳温度是多少 Schmitt
Optimum temperature in the OR, Schmitt?
20-24摄氏度
Between 68 and 75 degrees?
正确 但主要还是看医生的个人偏好
Correct. But it's really the surgeon's personal preference.
那就好 我们现在能偏好温度再低些吗
Oh, good. Then can we prefer that we turn it down in here?
请调到19摄氏度
66 degrees, please.
空调停了
The AC is out.
整间医院都停了
The whole hospital is down.
我得把手术转移出去
I need to start transferring surgeries.
Tseng Ortiz Chee 你们来协助我
Tseng, Ortiz, Chee, you'll help.
你还有多久才能给Tovah缝合
How long will it take you to close Tovah?
我才进行到一半
I'm halfway through a complex
而且是复杂的侧端血管吻合 Richard
end-to-side vascular anastomosis, Richard.
温度高点没关系
I can handle a little heat.
暖通空调系统
The HVAC system controls
也控制医院的空气过滤系统
the air filtration in the hospital.
你必须尽快给她缝合 防止感染
You'll need to close her as soon as possible to prevent infection.
我不能终止Tovah的移植
I'm not stopping Tovah's transplant.
她已经等待好几个月了
She's been waiting months for this.
那就加快手术速度
Then find a way to double your speed.
给我找一个有腹部微血管吻合术经验的人吧
Find me a set of hands who's experienced in microvascular anastomosis of the abdomen.
找Meredith Grey来吧
Get me Meredith Grey.
找人把便携空调和风扇
Get all available staff to put portable AC units and fans
拿去重症监护室 关掉所有窗户
in the ICU and close any open window.
现在室内比室外凉快
It's cooler in here than it is out there.
暂时而已
For now.
- 出什么事了- 暖通空调系统坏了
- What's going on? - The HVAC's out.
所有手术都取消或延期了
All surgeries are canceled or postponed.
我们得转移创伤病人
We need to divert trauma.
我有一台肾脏移植手术 肾源已经在路上了
I have a kidney transplant. It's already on route.
让给下一位排队的移植病人吧
Tell them to call the next person on the list.
我的病人已经没法透析治疗了
Our patient is down to her last access point for dialysis.
菌血症或败血症风险很高
She's at severe risk for bacteremia or sepsis.
我刚得到移植委员会批准
I just got approval from the transplant board
把她放进名单 而且是急需
to list her with medically urgent status.
对不起 Winston
I'm sorry, Winston.
我们有规定
There is a protocol
医院空调系统停运 就得跟规定来
for when and if the hospital HVAC blows out.
没想到有一天会用上
I just never thought we'd have to use it.
她没法等到下一个肾源了
She can't wait for the next one.
她的病情在日益恶化
She's getting sicker every day
因为我决定 不再给她做透析通路了
because I made the decision not to put in a permanent port.
- 为什么 - 说来复杂
- Why? - It's complicated.
她需要赶紧做肾移植
But she needs this kidney.
她需要移植 我需要她能得到肾源
She needs it, and I need her to get it.
好吧
Okay.
- 你去哪里 - 去救你的肾源
- Where are you going? - I'm gonna save your kidney.
Grey医生
Dr. Grey.
Montgomery医生 祝贺啊 子♥宫♥移植术
Dr. Montgomery. Congratulations. Uterine transplant.
也祝贺你啊 腹壁移植术
Congratulations to you, too. Abdominal-wall transplant.
Grey医生还协助了
Dr. Grey also assisted on
一台腹壁联合阴♥茎♥移植手术
an abdominal-wall transplant that included the penis.
是啊 我也看到文章了
Yes, I read about that one, too.
她赢了Catherine Fox奖
She won a Catherine Fox award
成功做了好几例二步肝切除术
performed several ALPPS procedures
在实验室里造出了迷你肝脏
and built mini-livers in the lab.
Helm 我们知道了 谢谢你
Yes, Helm, we got it. Thank you so much.
你准备我这侧的髂外动静脉了吗
Have you prepared the external iliac on my side?
准备了 8-0缝线
I have. 8-0 Prolene.
谢谢
Thank you.
创伤科停诊了
Okay, so, I closed us to trauma.
让救护车都去长老医院了
I diverted the rigs to Seattle Pres.
要把情况告知就诊患者吗
Should we let the walk-ins know about the situation?
你说"外包"是什么意思
What do you mean "outsourced"?
设备是你们在管啊
You manage the facilities.
你好
Hello?
显然咱们的专业暖通空调厂家
Apparently, our specialized industrial HVAC company
客服电♥话♥已经忙不过来了
is overwhelmed with calls from all over the city.
你把我的双膝关节置换术取消了
You canceled my double-knee replacement?
三号♥手术室现在有30度
It's 87 degrees in OR 3.
伊♥拉♥克♥更热呢 这温度已经挺好了
Well, it was hotter in Iraq. Honestly, this is balmy.
是的 我在听
Yes, I'm still holding.
我得去看看Scout
I should go check on Scout.
我刚刚去过日托中心
Oh, I was just in the daycare.
大家都很好 他们喊来一个刨冰小贩
Everyone's good. They've got a snow-cone guy.
糖吃得有点多 不过挺开心的
Hopped up on sugar, but good.
我更担心新生儿重症监护室的情况
I'm more worried about the babies in the NICU.
新生儿免疫功能低下 还无法调节体温
Immunocompromised and unable to regulate their temperature?
我们要考虑给他们转院吗
Yeah, should we consider transferring them?
维修人员说不准什么时候能来
No ETA for our HVAC team.
我可以去看看 在哪呢
I could take a look. Where is it?
你是说空调系统吗
The HVAC?
我很擅长修东西
I'm good at fixing things.
我可以帮你
Oh, I can assist.
我早晨刚装过一台窗式空调
I just installed a window unit this morning.
- 这就是了吗 - 是啊
- That's it? - Yeah.
你们要在卡车里给我做手术吗
You're gonna do my surgery on a Mack Truck?
这不是普通卡车
It's not a truck. Or it is
也是功能齐全的手术室
but it's also a fully operational OR.
专门用来在野外做紧急手术的
It was designed for emergency surgeries in the field.
太厉害了
It's incredible.
提醒你们一句 里面很冷的
I gotta warn you guys... It's chilly in here.
带外套了吗
Do you guys have jackets?
哇哦 他单身吗
Ooh! Is he single?
我能直播吗
Can I post live?
不是单身 不能直播
No and no.
谢谢你来支援
Thanks for coming.
如果消防局长问起来
But if the fire chief asks
不要说是我把车开来的
I did not drive this here.
如果你老婆问起来 也不会说的
And if your wife asks, same.
认真的吗
Are you serious?
我觉得 这也是属于医院的一部分
The way I see it, we're in a Grey-Sloan annex.
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表