还会重蹈覆辙
just gonna do it all over again.
但我不会让那种事发生的
But I'm not gonna let him.
因为我妻子是天才
Because my wife is a genius.
我们还要救治病人
And we have a life to save.
救他们一家人
Hell, we have a whole family to save.
准备上夹钳
Ready to deploy the clip.
血压如何
How's her pressure?
很稳定
Steady.
瓣膜尺寸确定吗
And you're sure about the valve size?
三维CTA检查结果是匹配的
A 3D-CTA was performed. We're a match.
对齐了吗
And you have a proper alignment?
胎儿检测有问题吗 Wilson医生
Is there a problem with the fetal monitor, Dr. Wilson?
- 没有 - 好的 我相信你
- Nope. - Well, and I trust you when you tell me that
所以也请你相信我
so trust me when I tell you
- 一切正常 - 对不起
- that everything is okay up here. - Sorry.
我满脑子都是书上的案例
I just have all these study questions in my head
所以每一步都做了最坏的考虑
so I'm going over every worst case scenario.
会这样的
Happens.
不过跟病人的哥哥
Nothing to do with the fact that fruit-boy's sister
没有一点关系吗
is on the table?
我能提问吗
Can I ask a question?
手术要需要多长时间
How long do we think this procedure will take?
怎么了
Why?
Pierce医生把Fernanda的手术升级成Ross-Konno了
Well, Dr. Pierce upgraded Fernanda's surgery to a Ross-Konno.
我想着能不能赶上...
So I thought maybe I could head over...
不行 你不能提问
No, you can't ask a question.
你能看到 这不是个例
As you can see, it's not an isolated incident.
过去六个月里
We've received over 15 complaints
共有15份关于格雷斯隆医院住院医项目的投诉
about Grey-Sloan's residency program in the last six months.
是住院医生投诉的吗
From the actual residents?
是匿名的 所以不能确认
It's anonymous, so it could be anyone.
投诉内容包括 一周工作超80小时
But the complaints include working over 80 hours a week
手术时 上级医生不在场
being asked to perform surgeries without supervision
住院医项目极度缺乏老师
participating in a program with a glaring lack of teachers...
并且 Hunt医生 我目睹你刚刚大吼大叫
And, Dr. Hunt, I witnessed you yelling
斥责住院医生们
at a group of residents today.
我们最近人手比较紧缺...
Oh, we've been short-staffed recently...
所以你就剥夺学生们应有的权利
So you kicked students out of an incredible experience
不让他们观摩一场史无前例的手术吗
to observe a surgery that's never been done before?
我很抱歉 但是...
I apologize for that, but...
道歉不能解决系统性问题 Hunt医生
Apologies don't fix a systemic problem, Dr. Hunt.
而且为什么今天我只能找你
But why am I speaking to you about all of this
而不是Webber医生 或者Bailey主任呢
and not Dr. Webber or Chief Bailey?
手术刀
Scalpel.
他们千里迢迢来找你 是正确的决定
They were right to travel across the country for you.
我早就知道了
But I already knew that.
因为我也是这样的
I did it, too.
好的
Okay.
开始吧
Here we go.
宝贝
Honey.
Laura还好吗
Is Laura okay?
Altman医生说一切都...
Dr. Altman said that everything was...
是啊 Laura一切都好
Oh, yeah, no, Laura's great.
她挺烦我的
She's annoyed at me
这就表明她没事
which means that she's doing just fine.
我还要谢谢你
Thank you, by the way.
我当时真不想告诉她
I really didn't want to have to tell her
你说错了
that you were wrong.
她懂的 说她没事
You know, about her being okay.
有一说一 如果你对所有病人说话
I got to say, if you talk to all your patients
都像对我妹妹一样
the way you spoke to my sister
你一定会高分通过这次考试的
you are going to pass this test with flying colors.
考试内容范围可广了
Yeah, there's just a little bit more to it
不仅是对病人的态度
than bedside manner.
是吗
Oh, is there?
不是伸开双手 接住新生儿吗
You don't just put your arms out and catch the babies?
当然不是
No.
我不想自作多情...
I don't want to presume...
不是
Oh, no.
就是给你的
Uh, these are for you.
我不知道你喜欢什么花
And I didn't know what you liked
花店老板娘告诉我 买♥♥玫瑰最保险
so the gift shop lady told me to go with roses, to be safe.
所以...给你
So...here.
太美了 谢谢
They're perfect. Thank you.
还有...
And...
学习小零食
Study snacks.
- 什么 - 看看
- What? - Yes, yes.
给你买♥♥了水
I got you water...
- 电解质饮料 薯片 - 看到了
- electrolytes, chips... - Obviously.
黑巧克力 我还想买♥♥点水果
...dark chocolate, and I wanted to put some fruit in
不过想起来之前买♥♥的够多了
but I thought I over-fruited earlier.
从来没有人给我买♥♥过学习零食
Well, nobody has ever bought me study snacks before.
是啊 我也从来没在图书馆亲过女孩
Yeah, and I've never kissed a girl in a library before.
不过...没亲过的理由
But...the same reason
从过去到现在
that kept me from doing it in the past
都是一样的
is keeping me from doing it now.
是什么理由呢
And what's that?
大家来图书馆是来学习的
People come to libraries to study.
那倒是
That's right.
考试好运 Jo
Good luck on your test, Jo.
晚安 Todd
Good night, Todd.
撤掉体外循环
Coming off bypass.
等待结果的时刻
Moment of truth.
加油 Fernanda
Come on, Fernanda.
加油
Come on.
没有反应
Still nothing.
欢迎回来 勇敢的Fernanda
Welcome back, Fierce Fernanda.
成功了吗
It worked?
成功了
It worked.
天啊
Oh, my God!
过来
Come on.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 巴西人都爱拥抱
Sorry. Brazilians are huggers.
没事
It's okay.
她还需要慢慢恢复
No, she's got a long road to recovery
但目前还不错
but so far, so good.
谢谢你 Maggie医生
Thank you. Thank you, Dr. Maggie.
谢谢 谢谢你同意做手术
Thank you. Thank you for saying yes.
你看起来很忧虑
you have your worried face on.
没有啊
No, I don't.
Zola 我是你妈
Zola, it's me.
你一直不接Hamilton医生的电♥话♥
You keep ignoring Dr. Hamilton's phone calls
也不回Marsh医生短♥信♥
and you won't text Dr. Marsh back.
你想听实话吗
Do you want the truth?
他们要跟我说的事情
They want to talk to me about something
我觉得应该先跟你谈一谈
that I probably should talk to you about first.
什么事
What is it?
他们想让我去明尼苏达州工作
I've been offered a job in Minnesota.
你本来就在那边工作啊
You already have a job in Minnesota.
没错 但这次的职位
Right. But this job would require me
需要我放弃西雅图的工作
to give up my job in Seattle.
所以我们需要搬家吗
So we would move?
是的 必须搬
We would have to, yes.
你觉得如何呢
How would you feel about that?
那份工作能拯救很多生命吗
Would the job save a lot of lives?
也许吧
Maybe.
你能经常见到Marsh医生吗
Would you see Dr. Marsh more?
应该是
Probably.
那会让你开心吗
Would that make you happy?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表