好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
Shepherd
Shepherd.
Bartley医生
Dr. Bartley, hey!
抱歉 我错过视频电♥话♥了
I am so sorry that I missed our call earlier.
怎么了
What happened?
遇到手术并发症了
I had a complication in the OR
手术比预期时间更长
and it took longer than I expected.
你的脑袋怎么了 疼吗
Your head. You hurt?
不疼 我没事
Oh, no. I'm fine.
就是太热了
Just incredibly hot.
是西雅图前所未有的高温
Uh, historic Seattle heat wave.
连医院的温度都太高了
Even the hospital is not as cool as it should be.
好吧 新一批大鼠的核磁结果出了
Got it. I got the MRI scans on the latest mice group.
怎么样
And?
74%的实验对象显示移植细胞功能正常
74% showed that the transplanted cells are functional.
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God! That's fantastic news.
还行吧 还有26%的进步空间
Meh. I see it as a need for 26% improvement.
我想下周再做一组
I want to start another group next week.
你能不能过来 我们一起解决问题
Can you get up here by then, do some trouble-shooting with me?
- 太好了 没问题 - 谢谢
- I would be thrilled. Absolutely, yeah. - Thanks.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
好吧
Okay.
想象你在深秋的苏必利尔湖畔
You're in Lake Superior in late fall
湖面还尚未冰封
right before it freezes over.
赤♥裸♥着 没有阳光
No wetsuit, no sunshine.
气温很低 冻得手指痛
It's the type of cold that makes your fingers ache
双眼的睫毛开始结霜
and your eyelashes frost.
不仅是牙齿打颤 整个身体都冷得发抖
Your whole body chatters, not just your teeth.
你是在引导我冥想 帮助降温吗
Are you trying to guide meditate me into feeling cool?
有用吗
Did it work?
倒也不是没用
I mean, it didn't not work.
下周见 Shepherd
See you next week, Shepherd.
多普勒
Doppler.
Grey医生 下一步是什么
So, what's next, Dr. Grey?
我正在完成最后的缝合
Uh, just finishing up this last stitch here.
不是 我是说你
No, I meant for you.
凭借子♥宫♥移植 我今年会赢得Fox奖
I will win the Fox award this year for uterine transplants
你要靠什么去争取第二名呢
but what will earn you second place?
其实我也可以竞争第一名的
To be honest, I could give you a run for first
前提是我能把生活和工作处理好
if I could get my logistics and responsibilities here sorted.
得好好说服一些人
Have to have some difficult conversations.
比如Richard
Richard.
- 没有信♥号♥♥呀 - 什么意思
- I'm not hearing a signal. - What do you mean?
多普勒没有反应
I don't hear anything on the Doppler.
吻合非常完美
Anastomosis looks perfect.
该死 血管里肯定有血栓
Damn it. There must be a clot in the vessel.
好的 要打开吻合处
Okay, we'll have to reopen the anastomosis.
- 你才完成呀 - 不然就前功尽弃了
- You just finished. - Well, it's all for nothing
血流必须要良好
if We don't get proper blood flow.
把吻合打开 快点 Schmitt
Let's re-open the anastomosis. Now, Schmitt.
可没有窗机那么简单呢
This is not a window unit.
是啊
Nope.
想想新生儿重症监护室的宝宝们
NICU babies.
我们试一下吧
Let's give it a try, then.
好啊
Yeah.
很遗憾 你和Amelia的事情
Hey, I'm sorry about you and Amelia.
我也抱歉 没能参加婚礼
Well, I'm sorry I didn't make it to the wedding.
没事 最后也是即兴完成的
Oh, please. It was impromptu.
准备20年 最后即兴发挥
I mean, 20 years in the making, but impromptu.
天啊
Oh, my God!
太热了 得有50度了吧
What is it, like, 120 up here?
我已经适应伊♥拉♥克♥的酷热了
You know, my body adjusted to extreme heat in Iraq.
我都没出汗
I'm not even sweating.
你是脱水了吧
That sounds more like dehydration.
所以 你有什么计划呢
So, what's the plan?
正在想呢
Still coming up with one.
是不是那里
How about that?
小心
Careful.
纱布 给Lily擦血 给我擦汗
Uh, lap pads for Lily and my face.
导管
Catheter.
西雅图夏天一般不会这么热吧
I take it this isn't typical summer weather in Seattle?
去年夏天 你不也在吗
You didn't live here last summer?
疫情期间 都忽略四季了
I don't remember seasons during the pandemic.
我都说了 关闭手术室
What is it about closing the ORs
很难理解吗
that is so difficult to understand?
应该给病人转院
This patient should have been transferred!
我选择不转院
And I chose not to do that.
我的病人 我做决定
My patient, my call.
你在处理肠道 感染的风险...
You're working with bowel. The risk of infection...
虽然有风险
Did not outweigh the need
但是病人需要接受紧急治疗
for my patient to receive immediate surgical care.
你越是在这里跟我争论
And the longer you stand there arguing with me about it
你就越无法达到目的
the longer it's gonna take to get what you want
手术就一直不会完成
which is no operating in this OR.
你还想争论吗
Have anything else to say about it?
没想到 这招居然有用
Didn't think that would work.
我每天都用这招 对付我家的俩小伙子
It works on my two teenage boys every day.
3-0可吸收缝线
3-0 Vicryl.
好了 流入血流良好
Okay, we've got good inflow.
肝素生理盐水
Heparinized saline.
如果失败 移植子♥宫♥会坏死吧
Won't the graft die if this doesn't work?
Montgomery医生能解决血栓以后 就不会了
Not if Dr. Montgomery can dissolve or dislodge the clot.
还是没有血流
Still no flow.
- 应该用导管取血栓 - 给我气囊导管
- We should use a Fogarty. - Fogarty Catheter.
慢慢充气
Inflate the cuff slowly.
轻轻抽出来
Pull back gently.
好了
Yes!
大家真棒
Well done, team!
你还好吗 Schmitt
You okay, Schmitt?
谁啊 我吗
Who? Me?
我还挺享受的
I actually enjoy a shvitz.
享受出汗
"Sweat" in Yiddish.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
让我想起过去的日子 你负责麻醉
Feels like old times... You manning the anesthesia.
我不会常来的
Don't get used to it.
Warren 太感谢你了
Warren, I can't thank you enough.
如果能派上用场 我就很开心了
I'm just happy that somebody's using this thing.
为什么不允许使用了呢
Well, why'd it get benched?
之前出过事情...
There was an incident with my...
是一个持枪瘾君子
With a junkie with a gun.
局里不希望手术车成为活靶子
And the department didn't love that there was a traveling target
瘾君子会丧心病狂到劫车要止痛药
for drug addicts who were desperate enough to hijack us for fentanyl.
有道理 但是也应该想办法呀
Fair, but there must be a solution.
相信我 我尽力了 但是没希望
Trust me, I pled my case, but, you know, no dice.
所以这辆价值不菲的手术车
Now it's just a very expensive piece of machinery
只能停在后院吃灰了
that sits out back of the firehouse
等着有一天 可以派上用场
waiting for the day when someone will let me dust it off.
或者等着我 坚持让你借出来用
Or some stubborn surgeon asks you to borrow it.
医院是要付费的 对吧
And Grey-Sloan paid for it, alright?
那就可以随便用了
Grey-Sloan can decide what to do with it.
再说了 反正人人都知道我们很叛逆
Plus, you know, no one ever accused us of being rule followers.
我一般是遵纪守法的
Well, I generally am a rule follower
除非我的病人没办法做肾移植了
unless the rules mean my patient can't get the kidney she deserves.
等等 这是非法肾移植吗
Wait. Is this an illegal kidney transplant?
好吧 我老婆知道我在这吗
Okay, does my wife know that I'm here?
不知道 但是她告诉我
No, but she's the one who told me
要打破体制障碍
to fight the broken system.
通过违规吗
By breaking the rules?
- 不是 - 是吧 肯定不是
- No. - Yeah, I didn't think so.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表