随时愿意效劳
Sure. Any time.
-玛兰达 -我不想理你
- Miranda. - Eh -- No.
玛兰达 你对我怎么发火都没关系 但是
Miranda, you can be mad at me all you want, but --
-我确实很生气 -但现在有个小女孩
- I am. - But there's still a little girl
她的爸爸刚刚撒手人寰
whose father just died, all right?
而她的妈妈在她只有几天大时就抛弃了她
Whose mother abandoned her when she was only a few days old.
现在她很需要关爱
Who needs someone. S-Someone to love her.
她的祖父母可以啊
She has grandparents.
本
Ben!
你知道我一直想要一个女儿
You know how badly I've always wanted a little girl...
给她无微不至的爱 帮她梳头
to love, to comb her hair,
教导她如何在这个世界立足
to teach her how to have a voice in this world,
但这对我们来说也许已经不可能了
but it hasn't been in the cards for me... for us...
现在你跟我说小布鲁缺少母爱
and now you're telling me that little Pru Miller needs a mom,
而我现在只想跑到她身边照顾她
and all I want to do is run to her.
那就赶快
So just --
但如果我这样做 就肯定会爱上她
But if I do and if I fall in love with her, which I will,
然后她的祖父母就会把她带走
and then her grandparents come and take her away from me,
我不能接受 我绝对不能接受
that I cannot do. I cannot do that.
干得不错 伙计们
All right. Good job, everybody.
拿掉止血钳
Clamps off.
好孩子 手术马上就做完了
Okay, my sweet boy. We're almost done.
稳住 稳住
Come on, now. Come on.
-不 不 -怎么了
- Oh, no. No, no, no. - What?
他的心脏正在肿大 现在能用利尿剂吗
His heart's swelling up. Can we diurese?
不行 那不管用
No, that wouldn't work.
什么 你不能给他缝合
What? You can't close him?
暂时不行 现在注射肾上腺素
Not yet, no. Let's push epi.
-多久 -不确定
- How long? - Can't tell.
可能几分钟 也可能几天
Could be minutes. Could be days.
你可以的
Come on, come on.
我到处找你
Oh. I've been looking everywhere for you.
欧文
Owen?
-欧文 -我没事
- Owen. - I'm okay.
我很好
I'm okay.
-因为爆♥炸♥吗 -是那些老兵
- The explosion? - The vets.
罗伊 诺亚 他们经历的那些事
Roy, Noah, what they've been through.
好吧
Okay.
没事 我在这陪你
It's okay. I'm here. I am right here.
如果太难承受的话
It's okay to take a step back
退出老兵项目也无妨
from the veterans project if it's too much.
确实太难承受了 但我要继续
It is too much. And I'm doing it.
因为我已经学会怎样照顾自己了
'Cause I've learned how to take care of myself.
我现在就在照顾我自己
This is me... taking care of myself.
两分钟内深呼吸两次 然后我就出去
In two minutes and two breaths, I'm gonna go back out there,
我会没事的
I'm gonna be okay,
因为有人教过我如何管理
because somebody has taught me how to manage...
我的创伤后应激障碍
...my PTSD.
也有人教过你
Somebody taught you, too.
但没有人教他们 泰迪
But nobody's taught them, Teddy.
没有人给过他们任何帮助
Nobody's helping them with anything.
我得帮他们
I need to help them.
好吧
Okay.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
我有挑选我团队的完全自主♥权♥
I have complete autonomy in picking my team.
这是我们协议里明确的一部分
That was very specifically a part of our deal.
你请我来是有原因的
You brought me in for a reason,
所以让我做我该做的
so let me do the job you brought me here to do.
我以为你不会让我再想起爱丽丝
I didn't think you could remind me any more of Ellis
但你做到了 看来我错了
than you did, but, well, I was wrong.
如果这是人身攻击的话
If that's meant to be an insult...
不不不 并不是
No, no, no. No, it's not.
我只是不 我现在状态不太好
I'm just not my, uh -- I'm not at my best self right now.
我懂
I understand.
我不觉得你懂
I don't know that you do.
我在你这个年纪的时候就不懂
I didn't understand when I was your age.
你知道你妈妈和我一起
Did you know your mother
治疗过几个病人吗
and I worked together on a few patients?
就几个月 2003年的时候
Just for a few months. In 2003.
那是她开始表现出
Well, that was when she started
阿尔兹海默症症状的时候
exhibiting the Alzheimer's symptoms.
是的 从小事开始
Yeah, it started small.
停顿 健忘
The pauses. Casual forgetfulness.
我当时不知道是怎么回事
I didn't know what it was,
但当我和她谈起这件事时 她对我大发雷霆
but when I talked to her about it, she bit my head off.
我试图帮忙
I was trying to be helpful,
试图理解 但是
trying to be understanding, but --
她吓坏了
She was terrified.
恐慌并不足以形容它
Terror doesn't begin to describe it.
她正在失去自己
She was losing who she was.
我也在失去自我
I'm losing who I am.
不是指我的记忆 而是我的目的 我的存在
Not -- Not my memory, but my purpose, my being.
我的手
My hands.
我知道这有多难 我也想帮忙
I see how hard it is, and I want to help.
但如果你继续质疑我 我也无能为力
But I cannot help if you continue to second-guess me.
你必须信任我 让我完成你请我来的工作
You have to trust me to do the job you recruited me to do.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes...
不管需要多久
however long it takes...
不管需要谁
and whomever it takes.
而且谁知道呢 也许卡洛西科会失败
And who knows? Maybe Koracick will be a bust
那你就可以炒了他
and you can fire him.
那岂不是很有趣
Wouldn't that be fun?
肾上腺素已经开始起作用了
The epinephrine has had some time to work.
心脏正在好转 我们给它点时间
The heart's getting better. Let's give it some time,
看接下来半小时内
see if the swelling goes down completely
是否会完全消肿
in the next half-hour.
好吧
Okay.
谁能帮我拿个凳子来 谢谢
Uh, can someone grab me a stool, please,
让我们单独聊聊
and give us a minute?
谢谢你
Thank you.
*邮差帕特 邮差帕特*
*Postman Pat, Postman Pat*
*邮差帕特和他的黑白猫*
*Postman Pat and his black and white cat*
-《邮差帕特》没听过吗 -没有
- "Postman Pat"? No? - Mnh-mnh.
爱尔兰人都知道
Massive in Ireland.
谢谢你留下来
Thanks for staying.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
不好 我不知道
No. I don't know.
她会没事吗
Is she -- Is she gonna be...
她的检查结果
Her labs are consistent
和心脏病发作的人一致
with someone who's had a heart attack,
但她的超声心动看起来很好
but her echo looks really good,
所以不需要手术
so no need for surgery.
而且她年轻又健康 她会没事的
And she's young and healthy. She should be okay.
不 她不会的 身体上的创伤会好
No, she won't. Physically, sure.
她很强悍
She's so strong.
训练的时候比我们都厉害
She always kicks our ass in training.
米勒走了
Miller's gone.
他...
He was...
他就像我们的兄弟一样
He was like a brother to us.
但对维克来说 他...
But to Vic, he was...
他们是另外一种亲密
I mean, they were like a different kind of close.
我讨厌知道她即将要经历的
And I hate knowing what she's about to go through...
因为她已经经历过一次了
because she's already had to do it once.
我不敢想象再来一次
I can't imagine having to do it again.
贝利
Bailey.
威尔逊 没事
Wilson, it's fine.
我很抱歉 当时情况紧张
I'm -- I'm sorry. Things were tense.
现在看来还是挺紧张
They still look a little tense.
我的丈夫 我非常感激他还活着
My husband -- who I am incredibly grateful is alive --
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表