No one will give me an update.
有多糟
How bad is it?
梅根 我需要知道你的计划
Megan, I need to know your plan.
什么计划
What plan?
我需要知道你避免自杀的计划
I need to know your plan for how not to kill yourself.
也许是服药 也许是住院治疗
Maybe it's medication. Maybe it's inpatient treatment.
也许只是和你的家人聊聊
Maybe it's just talking to your family,
告诉他们你的感受 然后让他们接管这一切
letting them know how you feel and then letting them take over.
无论是什么 我需要知道你活下去的计划
Whatever it is, I need to know your plan for living.
我妻子几年前去世了 你知道这事吗
My wife died a few years back. Did you know that?
不知道
No.
我试着忘记她 但我做不到
I tried to move on. I couldn't.
我把这事都怪在我儿子恐慌发作上
I blamed it on my son's panic attacks,
但事实是
but the truth is...
我忘不了阿比盖尔
I'm not over Abigail.
我不知道我能否彻底忘记她
I don't know if I'll ever get over her.
我非常不想离开我儿子
I desperately don't want to leave my boys,
但我很想再见到阿比盖尔
but I'm desperate to see Abigail again.
我想说 我很了解这种
What I'm saying is, I know how it feels
既想活着 又不希望活着的感受
to want to live and not want to live.
我知道那有多痛苦
I know the depth of that grief.
我了解那种想离开人世的冲动
I know the impulse to want to leave the planet.
但如果我告诉你更多坏消息
But if I'm gonna give you more bad news,
我得知道 这不等同于递给你一瓶药
I need to know that I'm not handing you a bottle of pills...
帮你自杀
that I'm not taking you out.
我吃了镇静剂 挺管用的
I took a sedative. That helped.
你能看着我给我的心理医生打电♥话♥
You can watch me call my therapist.
我会给我的精神科医生发邮件并抄送你
And I'll e-mail my psychiatrist and CC you.
求你了 请告诉我吧
Just please -- If you'll please just tell me.
把一切都告诉我
Tell me everything.
发生了意外
There was an accident.
车翻下公路 供体心脏受损
Car went off the road. The heart was bruised.
恩都古认为心脏功能依然正常
Ndugu thinks it's still functional,
他们现在正为法鲁克做手术
so they're working on Farouk right now.
欧文受伤了
Owen was injured.
他的伤不致命
His injuries are not life-threatening,
但他的腿摔断了
but his leg was shattered.
他也在做手术
He is also in surgery.
祸不单行 对吗
When it rains, it pours, huh?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Alright.
我们来打电♥话♥吧 你带手♥机♥了吗
Let's make that call. Have you got your phone?
是的
Yeah.
怎么样了
How's it going?
我不能想象欧文·亨特
I can't imagine Owen Hunt
无法站在手术台旁
unable to stand over an operating table.
已经到这个地步了吗
Is that where we are?
我不知道 手术进行得很慢
I don't know. It's slow going.
你听说施密特的事了吗
Heard about Schmitt?
没有
No.
他的病人死了
He had a tough loss.
一位二十多岁的年轻人
Young guy in his 20s.
在施密特手术时大出血而死
He bled out in Schmitt's OR.
我应该安慰他的 但我太生气了
And I should be comforting him, but I am just so angry
因为他没等主治医生来 就用吻合器
because he was at the anastomosis with the stapler
做了吻合手术
and he didn't wait for the attending.
肠系膜下动脉被拉得太厉害
Put too much traction on the IMA,
在腹主动脉处被扯断了
and it avulsed at the aorta.
简直太狂妄自大了
Just hubris. Just...pure and simple.
要是我也不会等
I wouldn't have waited.
如果我开始实习时你一直这样教我 我...
If you had been teaching this way when I started, I...
也会想这么做的
would have been drunk on it.
克里斯蒂娜不会等 阿历克斯不会等
Cristina wouldn't have waited. Alex wouldn't have waited.
好吧 我明白了 谢谢
O-Okay. I got it. Thanks.
我只是说...
I'm just saying --
不 你的意思是贝利说得对
No, you're saying that Bailey was right.
你是说我们应该彻底放弃韦伯教学法
You're saying we should kill the Webber Method completely.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I'm saying.
我...
I'm...
我只是说 我...
I am just saying that I am...
对施密特感到很抱歉
sorry for Schmitt.
露出椎板 请把电钻递给我
Exposing the endplate. Drill, please.
电钻先稍等
Hold the drill for a second.
尼克正在检查他的吻合情况
Nico's checking his anastomosis.
好了告诉我
Tell me when.
信♥号♥♥很强 基础修复完成
Strong signal. The primary repair worked.
目前没有任何血管神经问题
I'm not seeing any other neuro-vascular issues.
接着冲洗
More irrigation, please.
谢博德 继续
Shepherd, go ahead.
能让上面那些人出去吗
Can we clear the gallery, please?
-什么 -我需要全神贯注
- What? - I need to focus.
我请求清空观摩席
And I -- I'm asking to clear the gallery.
请问你们能出去一下吗
Can we clear the gallery, please?!
骨钳
Rongeur.
现在清理一下这些坏死的组织
Now to clean some of this dead tissue.
干得漂亮 尼克 我现在需要你
Nice work, Nico. Now I need you to --
清理伤口 然后敷上湿干敷料
Debride and then do a wet-to-dry dressing.
明白
I got it.
欧文 我们快完事了
Owen, we are almost done.
凯撒护士请到手术室
Nurse Kaiser to the OR.
-对不起 -你还好吗
- Oh! Sorry! - Whoa. Whoa. You okay?
我需要你的帮助 是李维的事
I need your help. It's Levi.
我们的朋友需要帮助
Our friend needs our help.
-我的天呐 -李维 你这样已经几个小时了
- Oh, my God. - Levi. It's been hours.
你得停下来
You have to stop.
施密特
Schmitt.
我听说了发生了什么 我也经历过这种事
I heard what happened, man, and I've been there.
我第一次失去病人时 我去跑步了
The first patient I lost, I went running.
跑了足足五个小时
I went running for five hours
直到我的双腿精疲力竭 我的朋友发现我
until my legs gave out and my friends found me
昏倒在路边 动弹不得
collapsed on the side of the street, unable to move.
我都明白 我理解你的感受
I get it. I know how you feel.
但你现在得停下来 行吗
But you have to stop, okay?
听着
Listen.
退后
Step back.
一切都会好起来的
Look, um... It's gonna be okay.
你得往后退一退
You have to step back, though.
我要把水龙头关上
And the water will turn off.
往后退
Just step back.
有我在呢 伙计
I've got you, buddy.
-不要 -没事的 会没事的
- No! - It's alright. It's alright.
-李维 -没关系的
- Levi. - It's alright.
-小心 -没事的
- Watch out! - It's alright. It's alright.
李维
Levi.
-没关系 -没事的
- It's okay. - Alright.
没事了 李维 你会没事的
It's okay, Levi. You're okay. You're okay.
没事的 你会好起来的
It's alright. You're okay.
-会没事的 -扶他起来
- It's okay. - Let him up.
没事了
It's okay.
我会把他送进重症监护室
I'll get him up to the ICU.
你想什么时候做第一轮术后化验
When do you want the first post-op labs?
他一来就开始
As soon as he arrives.
先让他们做常规血管神经检查
And I want them doing regular neuro-vascular checks.
明白
Got it.
雷莫克医生请到精神科
Dr. Rymock to the Psych Unit.
雷莫克医生请与精神科联♥系♥
Dr. Rymock, call the Psych Unit.
你一整天都没给我好脸
You spent the day punishing me
就因为你看见了我在和别人亲嘴
because you saw me kissing someone else?
你还把这种情绪带到欧文的手术当中去了
You brought all of that -- all of that into Owen's surgery.
在给我爱的人动手术之前
You don't think maybe a conversation
你就不能跟我说说吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表