Oh, Dr. Ndugu
等我的粉丝们知道你的功劳了
when my followers find out how you helped me
你还是单身吗
Are you single?
不是了
I'm not.
我结婚了 她也是本院心外科医生
I'm actually married to another cardiothoratic surgeon at this hospital
Pierce医生
Dr. Pierce.
她也帅呆了
And she fly.
真的吗
What?
养眼的医生夫妇
A cute doctor couple?
真好
Okay!
我可得尽快见见她
I gotta meet her ASAP.
你们想过当网红吗
Ooh, have you guys ever thought about becoming influencers?
赞助商肯定争先恐后地找你们
The brands would come flocking.
哪方面的网红 健康吗
Influencers? For what? Health?
对啊 什么行业都有网红
Yeah, I mean, there are influencers for everything.
电影 餐馆 绿植
Okay, movies, restaurants, plants.
还有网红狗狗呢
There are dog influences, too.
哈巴狗Biggie都有两百万粉丝呢
Biggie the Pug has 2 million followers.
来吧 咱们一起直播吧
Come on. Okay. We gotta go live.
好久没看到他们如此开心了
I haven't seen them this happy in months.
Helm比Schmitt还激动
Helm's more thrilled than Schmitt.
Schmitt把水晶给她作纪念了
He let her keep the crystal.
你好像比他们更开心
And you seem to be the happiest of them all.
能回来教他们 感觉很好
Feels good to be back, in front of them.
王医生今天提交辞职报告 准备退休了
Well, Dr. Wong gave me his retirement notice today.
王医生吗 他也是我的学生
Dr. Wong? He used to be a student of mine.
他身体有问题吗
Is something wrong?
啥事没有
Healthy as a horse.
人才流失严重啊 Richard
And it's getting worse, Richard.
每天都有人退休或离职 搬去明尼苏达州
Every day, someone retires or quits or moves to Minnesota...
这事还不一定呢
We don't know if that's happening.
不管是短期疲惫 职业倦怠
Whether it's burnout or exhaustion
还是生活需要改变
or just needing a change
不只是住院医生们需要重启生活
these residents aren't the only ones that need to reset.
整间医院都需要记住 在这里工作的意义
This whole hospital needs to remember why we're here.
新冠让大家忘记了
COVID took that from us.
记得咱们之前有比萨之夜
You know, remember when we used to have, like, pizza night
集体休假 住院医生还搞各种恶作剧
and retreats, and residents would prank each other
你之前讨厌这些
You hated that.
但那时很欢乐
But there was joy
有一种大家齐心协力
and the feeling that we were all in this together
肩负巨大使命的感觉
for something bigger than ourselves.
我想努力
I want to make room for that.
把这感觉找回来
I want to make space for that again.
你想让大家记住使命感
You want people to remember the why.
我也想
So do I.
我有一些计划 Bailey
I got some ideas, Bailey.
大计划
Big ones.
你别唱这致郁的摇篮曲了
Okay, you need to stop with the depressing lullabies.
成功哄他睡着了
Put him to sleep.
Link 我知道你心烦难过
Link, I know that you are upset and sad
为自认为会拥有的未来而悲痛
and grieving the future you thought you had.
我也经历过的
Obviously, I have been there.
你是怎么做的
And what did you do?
我竭尽全力寻找快乐
I looked for joy anywhere that I could.
调到妇产科 收养Luna
Then along came OB and Luna.
我知道现在很难 但你会好起来的
I know that it sucks right now, but you're gonna be okay.
早晨确实有一件关于Leo的事
Something did happen earlier with Leo.
我以为另一位家长对他的艾莎装扮有意见
I thought a parent was being about his Elsa costume
- 我就怼了两句 - 他是谁啊
- so I confronted him. - Who was it?
不重要 不是他有意见
No, no one. He wasn't being judgy.
是我多心了 我很担心 Owen
I'm just... Owen, I'm worried.
我希望Leo被世界温柔以待
I want Leo to be okay in the world
我总是担心 如果我们...
and I'm worried, what if we...
如果我们让他做自己吗
What if we let him be himself?
我担心世人的不友好
I'm worried that the world won't be kind.
生活的艰辛
I'm worried that it will be hard.
人心的残忍♥
I'm worried that people will be cruel.
这些也许会发生
And maybe they will be.
但我们不会如此
But we won't be.
Leo很开心
Leo's happy.
咱们就让他开心吧 好吗
Let's just let him be happy, okay?
好的
Okay.
- 妈妈 - 他来啦
- Mommy! - There he is.
你好吗
How are you?
看我给你带来什么了
Look what I got.
冰雪女王艾莎的新披风
A new cape for Elsa the Snow Queen.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
喜欢
Yeah.
我也喜欢
I love it.
- 你推着她吧 - 好的
- You got her? - Yeah.
交给我吧
I'll take him.
- 回家吧 - 好的
- Let's go home. - Okay.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day? Ah.
有一种状态 叫作预测性稳态
There is such a thing as predictive homeostasis.
还没走呐
Late night.
我不听你指挥
You don't own me.
我知道
I know.
我要自己组建团队
I need autonomy picking the team.
没问题
Absolutely.
我希望所有研究成果都公之于众
I'd like any progress that we make from this process
造福所有帕金森患者
to be public and accessible to everyone with Parkinson's.
当然可以
Of course.
身体根据未来的挑战 提前做出调整
It's when our body anticipates responses to future challenges.
我希望把整个项目搬到格蕾斯隆医院
I'd like to move the whole project to Grey-Sloan.
这可不行
That I can't do.
成本太高了
It's expensive.
老实说 我也等不起
Frankly, I don't have the time.
这里有我们需要的一切
We have everything we need here.
我不可能搬来明尼苏达
I can't move to Minnesota.
你尽量多来就是了
I need you here as much as possible.
我可以在西雅图成立附属实验室
I could set up a satellite lab in Seattle.
每周往返一次
I could travel back and forth once a week.
最多就是这样了
That's the best I can offer.
可以
Done.
身体知道 变化是不可避免的
It understands that change is inevitable
所以你是同意了吗
Does this mean you're in?
我同意了
It means I'm in.
也不一定会造成灾难
and doesn't have to be catastrophic.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表