他能坚持住的
Well, he can handle it.
我知道他可以
I know he can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
说实话 你是我见过的所有医生里
Honestly, you're the first doctor I've met
第一个在意这些事的
who actually gave a crap
也是第一个真正为我们做事的
who's really done anything for any of us.
我很遗憾是这样
Well... I'm sorry that's the case.
但这事对我很重要 你知道吗
But this is personal to me, you know?
我跟你们所有人站在一起 好吗
I am in this with all of you guys, okay?
怎么回事 Hunt医生
What's happening? Dr. Hunt!
Noah 我需要你先出去 好吗
Noah, I'm gonna need you to leave, okay?
我不要离开他
I'm not leaving him.
中士 马上出去
Sergeant, step outside, now!
快点
Now!
糟糕 他的血氧饱和度骤降
Damn it, his O2 is plummeting.
Noah 你得出去
Noah, you got to go.
挺住啊 Roy
Come on, Roy.
他室颤了 准备电击
V-fib! Paddles!
- 加油啊 Roy - 先生 您得出去
- Come on, Roy. - Sir, you're not allowed in here.
- 先生 请您出去 - 加油 Roy
- Sir, you've got to go. - Come on, Roy.
快点啊 Roy 坚持住
Come on, Roy. Hang in there!
充电到120焦耳
Okay, let's charge to 120.
好了吗 离手
Ready? And clear.
没变化 给一单位肾上腺素
No change. Push 1 of epi.
充电到150焦耳 离手
Charge to 150. And... clear!
挺住啊 Roy
Come on, Roy.
200焦耳
200!
离手
And clear!
- 谁要喝苹果汽酒 - 恭喜你 亲爱的
- Who wants cider? - Congratulations, sweetheart.
我之前还有点质疑你
I know I was skeptical
但一天13例腹腔镜胆囊切除 真是了不起
but 13 lap choles, that is something.
没错
Yes.
虽然你今早是耍小手段 骗我同意的
Even though you did con me into agreeing this morning.
- 骗你 - 嗯哼
- Con? - Mm-hmm.
你觉得咱们今早做的事是欺骗吗
Is that what you're calling it, what we did?
你给自己设定了很高的标准
Well, you've set the bar very high for yourself.
住院医们会天天盼着这种好事了
The residents are going to expect this all the time.
谁知道呢
I mean, who knows?
手术室护士也许会上街抗♥议♥
The scrub nurses may walk out.
每个人都会适应的
Ah, well, everyone will adapt.
必须适应 因为从现在开始
They'll have to, because from now on
这就是我主要的教学方法了
this is gonna be my primary method of teaching.
- 为Webber教学法干杯 - 好耶
- To the Webber Method. - Yeah.
叫起来很顺口呢 对吧
Ooh! Rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?
你还是不喜欢
You still don't like it.
我是不喜欢
No, I don't.
Helm夹住那条动脉的时候
Look, Helm clipped that artery
手术室里都没有主治医生
with no attending in the room.
刚进去看到那一滩血的时候
When I first walked in and saw all that blood
连我都搞不清楚出血点位置
even I didn't know which way was up
住院医怎么会知道呢
so how was a resident supposed to?
你跟我一样清楚
You know as well as I
我们每个人都会遇到手术中的并发症
that complications could happened to any one of us.
所以为了住院医们 也为了病人们
Which is why we owe it to them and the patients
咱们应该在手术室里啊
to be there in the room.
Bailey 往后十年
Bailey, 10 years from now
将会出现数万的外科医生缺口
we are going to be short tens of thousands of surgeons
咱们做事的方式必须改变
if we don't rethink what we're doing here.
这里是教学医院 我们有不可推卸的道义
We're a teaching hospital, and we have a moral imperative
要确保病人不会因为没人能手术而死掉
to make sure that people don't die because there's no one to operate on them.
这才是咱们应该做的
That'swhat we owe these patients.
Helm证明这种方法是可行的
Helm did prove the system worked.
她求助了
She asked for help.
她做了正确的事
She did exactly what she was supposed to do.
你赶到现场了 也帮她了
And you were there, and you helped.
患者没有死 情况稳定 正在康复
The patient's alive and stable and in recovery.
这就是有效的
It did work.
好啦 为Webber教学法干杯
Oh, yeah. To the Webber Method.
不好意思 你说啥
No. I'm sorry. What, now?
为Webber教学法干杯
To the Webber Method!
很遗憾 Noah 我们尽力了
I'm so sorry, Noah. We did everything we could.
Roy的肺部情况太差了
Roy's lungs were just... too far gone
手术又给他的心脏增加太多压力了
and the damage put too much stress on his heart.
Noah...
Noah...
我可以帮你继续Roy的工作
I can help you continue Roy's work, you know
收集数据 发表证言
the data, the testimonials.
我不要你的帮助
Yeah, I don't want your help.
我从来就不想要 是你说服了我
I never wanted it in the first place, but you convinced me.
你说服我把你介绍给我的朋友
You convinced me to introduce you to my friends
我的家人 现在搞成这样
my family, and look what happened.
你把事情变得更糟了
You made it so much worse.
第一轮封城时 我几乎要跟Jake分手了
You know, I almost left Jake in the first lockdown
疫情最严峻的时候 有大约两个月时间
in the thick of it, about two months in.
我都没喝酒 完全清醒
I wasn't even drinking. I was stone-cold sober.
我只是...天呐
I just... God.
他们在争吵《权力的游戏》那部剧
They were bickering about "Game of Thrones"
我就从沙发上站起来
and I just got up off the couch
上了车 然后开走了
got in the car, and drove.
开了大约两小时
Drove for about two hours
我才停下来问自己
before I stopped and even thought to ask myself
我到底在干什么
what I was doing.
你是问我想好了吗
Are you asking if I'm sure?
我是说
I am saying that
在经历一些心理健康小问题的时候
when one is in a slight mental-health crisis
可能会做出一些让自己后悔的决定
one might regret the decisions she makes later.
在我想要嗑药的时候 我没有离开
I didn't leave when I was thinking about doing drugs.
在我怀疑Link
And I didn't leave when I was wondering
能不能理解我的时候 我也没有离开
if Link would ever really understand me.
我全都挺过去了
I stayed through all of that
因为我觉得 我肯定疯了吧
because I thought I must be crazy
谁想离开一个善良正直的男人啊
because who leaves a really good and decent guy?
但我现在不觉得自己疯了
But I don't feel crazy now.
我也不想嗑药
And I don't want to get high.
我只是不想结婚
I just don't want a ring
也不想再生孩子了
and I don't want to have any more babies.
我甚至都没有跟他分手
And I didn't even leave him.
是他离开我了
He left me. But...
但我痛恨他热爱的生活方式
But I hated the life that he loved
我觉得最清醒和最善良的做法
and so I think that the sanest and kindest thing
就是我放手让他走
I could possibly do is to let him go
不管这样会让我多痛心
no matter how much it sometimes aches.
看看你呀
Look at you.
看看我什么
Look at me, what?
Amelia Shepherd 看看你呀 你长大了
Look at you, Amelia Shepherd, all grown up.
- 今天过得很糟吗 - 确实不太好
- Rough day? - Yeah, I had better.
很遗憾听你这样说
Sorry to hear that.
虽然我并不想聊什么
Hey, I don't want to talk about it
但你想去Joe的酒吧喝一杯吗
but do you want to get a drink at Joe's?
我觉得我...
I think I...
在我回家见老婆孩子之前
I think I need a minute before I go home
我需要先冷静一下
to the wife and the kids.
行啊 好的
Yeah, sure.
听上去不错
Sounds good.
怎么了
What's up?
听说你今天做了两台♥完♥美的手术
I heard you did two flawless lap choles today.
是啊
I did.
我的牛逼男友呢
My rock-star boyfriend.
再说一遍
Say it again.
我的牛逼男友...
My rock-star boy...
我以前也曾独自手术过
I've had to operate alone before...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表