当周围温度升高时
When the body's exposed to rising temperatures
人体有能力自我降温
it has the ability to cool itself down.
我们会出汗 血管会扩张
We sweat, our blood vessels dilate
心率也会加快
and our heart rate increases...
妈 为什么我们家没空调
Mom! Why don't we have air-conditioning?
因为我们住在西雅图
Because we live in Seattle.
快去穿衣服
Please go get dressed.
然后人体会尽量释放多余的热量
...and our body releases as much excess heat as it can.
我还以为新新一代都关心气候保护呢
I thought Gen Z was all about climate conservation.
他们只爱发表意见
Well, they're all about speaking their minds
加正确的标签
and spot-on hashtags.
以及用"闺蜜"的称呼暗贬你
Oh, and calling you "bestie" as an insult.
你知道明尼苏达州现在几度吗
Do you know what the temperature is in Minnesota right now?
22度 没有热浪来袭
73 degrees. No heat waves.
你和孩子们一样难搞
You're as bad as the kids.
会很尴尬吗
Is it gonna be weird?
我没法应付明尼苏达州的事
I can't do Minnesota
又到当普外科主任
and be chief of general surgery
还要管住院医项目
and be chief of the residency program.
Richard只能理解了
Richard will have to understand.
我不是在说Richard
Well, I'm not talking about Richard.
她就像我姐妹 你也一样
She's like my sister. You're like my sister.
我就是不希望气氛太尴尬
I just... I don't want it to be weird.
那就别唠叨了
Then stop making it weird.
但当气温升到37.7度时
But when the temperature starts to inch above 100 degrees
人体的运作就会超负荷
our bodies have to work overtime...
我要连做两台开颅手术
I have back-to-back craniotomies
然后还得跟Kai Bartley打视频电♥话♥
and then I have that video call with Kai Bartley.
然后导致中暑虚脱
...leading to heat exhaustion.
我知道 我会保密的
I know... I can't tell anyone.
那边22摄氏度 Mer
73 degrees, Mer.
我们去明尼苏达州享受湖景吧
Maybe we just move to Minnesota and become lake people.
要搬去明尼苏达州吗 好呀
Moving to Minnesota? Great.
不是要搬 就是可能要再去那边几次
Not moving. Just might take a few more trips there.
明白了 很高兴我们商量过了
Got it. Glad we discussed it.
这是小孩的泳池吗
Kiddie pool?
是的 谢谢 放后院
Yes, thank you. Out back.
我们会恶心晕眩 神志不清
We become nauseated, dizzy, and confused.
治愈帕金森是Link的人生梦想之一
It's one of Link's lifelong dreams to cure Parkinson's.
我知道 我不能透露风声
I know... I can't tell anyone.
然后人体会竭力降温 以免回天无力
And we fight like hell to cool down before it's too late.
我买♥♥到最后一台窗式空调了 自己装好了
I got the last window unit, and I installed it myself.
又有患病老兵吗
More burn pits?
是啊 我发现一些坊间传言
Yeah, I found some anecdotal accounts
但没有肺纤维化病例的官方文件
but no official documentation about pulmonary fibrosis.
Noah还是不接电♥话♥
And Noah is still not answering.
他说很清楚了 不想治疗
Well, he was pretty clear that he didn't want treatment.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know. I just...
我忍♥不住想 生病的人也可能是我们
I can't stop thinking about how it could have been us, you know?
我知道
I know.
外面都超过37.7度了
It's over 100 degrees outside.
你没看我的邮件吗
Did you not read my e-mail?
今天不仅要大查房♥
I mean, not only is today grand rounds
也是傻帽节
but it is also Silly Hat Day!
Bailey说想给医院打打士气
Bailey said that she wanted better morale around here.
我说我也同意
I said that I agreed with her.
所以她委任我当搞笑大使
So she appointed me Ambassador of Fun.
你吗 搞笑大使
You? Ambassador of Fun?
我很搞笑啊
I'm fun!
Teddy...
Teddy...
不行 好吧
No. Okay.
Teddy 不要啦
Teddy, come on.
你看吧
See?
搞笑
Fun.
你们觉得会是谁
Who do you think it is?
肯定是大人物
Definitely someone big.
也许是Pier Cristoforo Giulianotti
Maybe it's Pier Cristoforo Giulianotti.
机器人外科手术可以算他发明的
He pretty much invented robotic surgery.
Wilson医生 你知道谁来主持大查房♥吗
Dr. Wilson, do you know who's doing our grand rounds?
虽然我跟你们一起窝在住院医休息室
Just because I have to slum it in the residents' lounge with all of you
但不代表我要透露天机
doesn't mean I can just give out privileged information.
你也不知道是谁吧
You don't know who it is, do you?
我有要紧事做
I have important work to do.
你知道高温会对孕妇造成风险吗
Did you know that excessive heat presents huge risks in pregnant women?
包括假宫缩
Including Braxton-Hicks.
他们宣布是谁了
They announced who it is.
开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
早上好
Good morning.
欢迎回来 Grey
Welcome back, Grey!
你怎么知道我回来了
How'd you know I was back?
我有预感
I had a feeling.
我在停车场看到你从车里出来了
I saw you getting out of your car in the parking lot.
你给我买♥♥咖啡啦
You brought me coffee.
热咖啡
Hot coffee.
今天那么热的
In triple-digit weather.
冰咖啡不算真正的咖啡
Iced coffee isn't really coffee.
那只是咖啡味的水
It's just coffee-flavored water.
你不喜欢热 我懂了
Not a fan of the heat, I see.
爱尔兰的羊比人多
There's more sheep than people in Ireland
所以需要穿戴严实的天气 我最喜欢了
so I like weather that goes with hats and gloves and scarves and the like.
你儿子Austin怎么样了
How's my friend Austin?
老实说 不知道
No idea, to be honest.
他总是神神秘秘的
Literally everything's a secret on him.
基本上 什么都不许问
Basically not even allowed to ask.
我的孩子年纪还小
I'm a few years away from that
但我肯定不想面对那一天
but I'm definitely not looking forward to it.
珍惜孩子们会跟你交心的时光吧
Well, enjoy your kids speaking to you while you still can.
他们现在还在生我的气
Well, they're really mad at me right now
因为他们还在适应
because they're adjusting to the idea that
我有一半时间要去明尼苏达州的事
I may spend half the week in Minnesota.
我也在适应呢
I'm adjusting to that idea, as well.
- 迟到了 - 没人喜欢那样
- Late! - None of us like it.
迟到了 不好意思 迟到了
Late! Excuse me! Late!
你告诉她了吗
Have you told her yet?
没有
No.
Webber呢
Webber?
没有 我也不喜欢你这样追着问
No. And I don't like this line of questioning.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thank you for the coffee.
祝你今天开心
Have a great day.
- 锁住了 - 为什么会锁住
- It's locked. - Why would it be locked?
欢迎来大查房♥
Welcome to grand rounds.
跟以前的大查房♥不太一样
This is not your typical grand rounds.
没有演讲厅
There's no lecture hall.
没有幻灯片演示
There are no slide-show presentations.
这次大查房♥是真枪实弹的
This is grand rounds on its feet.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 你们要跟着我
It means... you'll be coming with me.
很高兴见到大家
Nice to meet everyone.
我是Addison Montgomery
I'm Dr. Addison Montgomery.
你们肯定就是那群搞砸住院医项目的人吧
And you must be the group that's been screwing up the program.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
天啊
Oh, my.
跟上她啊 大伙
Follow her, people!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
医人当自强 第18季
第03集 火热来袭
我看着像是饼干胚吗
Do I look like a batch of raw cookie dough to you?
你是想烤死我吗
Why are you trying to bake me alive?
让自动门关上啊
Let these automatic doors close.
主任
Chief?
Altman说你让她当搞笑大使
Dr. Altman says that you put her in charge of "fun"
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表