Link...
我的想法还是没有变
Nothing has changed for me.
我们为什么每年只拿出一天来表达感激呢
Why do we only designate one day a year to give thanks?
真替你遗憾 你没能回西雅图
I'm sorry about Seattle.
真替你遗憾 你没能去小木屋
I'm sorry about the cabin.
等早上暴风雪停了
You know, when this stuff clears in the morning
- 我们可以... - 是啊
- we could always... - Yes.
我们已经经历了这么多
After everything we've been through
为什么不庆祝美好的每一天呢
why not celebrate the good every day?
- 都吃了一天了 - 可不
- We've been eating it all day. - Yeah.
拥抱你爱的人
Hug your loved ones.
对陌生人微笑
Smile at a stranger.
选择善意待人
Choose kindness.
- 看起来太好吃了 - 是的
- That looks so good. - Mm, yes.
所以...
So...
哪怕我们在工作
Even if we're working
哪怕你没什么心情庆祝
even if we're not in the mood to celebrate...
哪怕你不喜欢节日传统
and even if traditions are not your thing...
我们相聚于此 这很重要
it's important that we're together.
写的小纸条还在身上吗
Do you still have your pieces of paper?
- 嗯啊 - 好的
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
Schmitt 你先开始吧
Schmitt, you want to take the lead?
我感激Nico
I am thankful for Nico.
我写的是"吐司面包"
I wrote "toast."
没想到大家这么走心
I didn't realize we were being sentimental
但我感激...
but I am thankful...
Levi
...for Levi.
我感激Luna
I am thankful for Luna
我都没注意到她...
Oh, I didn't even see...
你好 小宝贝
Hello. Hi, honey.
我想感激 今年...
Well, I am thankful that, this year
得救的病人更多
we had more saves than losses
我还很感激...
and I am thankful that...
我们还都能在这里
...well, that we're still here.
最差的情况又能怎样呢
What's the worst that could happen?
我感激Richard Webber
Well, I am thankful for Richard Webber.
Richard
Richard
- 还有他的派 - 可以开饭了吗
- And this pie! - Can we eat?
- 快吃吧 - 饿死了
- Yes, let's dig in. - I'm starving!
- 好呀 - 谢谢
- Alrighty. - Yes. Oh, thank you.
哇哦 看看这些美食
Wow, look at all this. Man.
我妈妈做的烤布丁
My mom made the kugel.
- 你可得尝尝 - 做的什么
- You got to have it. - Made the what?
烤布丁 就在你面前
The kugel, right here.
你没吃过烤布丁吗
Have you never had kugel?
来吧 尝一口
Here, eat this one.
- 好吧 - 好
- Okay. - Yes.
也许别人也会善意回馈
Someone might do it in return.
医人当自强 第18季
第06集 感恩有你
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表