有时这个家庭并不和睦
and sometimes it's a dysfunctional family,
弄不清到底由谁做主
a family where it's just unclear as to who is in charge.
理查德·韦伯并不听你指挥
Richard Webber doesn't respect your authority over him,
格蕾医生也不听他的
Dr. Grey doesn't respect his authority over her,
规则被破坏 事情变得一团糟
and rules get broken, and it just gets messy.
当有学生参和进来 情况就更糟了
And it's even messier when students are involved.
但我们的住院医师都很喜欢韦伯教学法
But our residents, they were excited by the Webber Method.
-所以... -好吧 贝利医生 对不起
- So... - Okay. Dr. Bailey, I am sorry.
-抱歉 但我不得不... -等等 等一下
- I am sorry, but I am going to have to pull... - Wait, wait, hold --
取消你们的普外科
...your general surgery
-住院医师岗位认证 -不 别这样...
- residency accreditation. - No. N-- Do not do that --
别这样...
Do not do --
你们的住院医师将无人指导 但我向你保证
Your residents will be orphaned, but I promise you,
我们会尽力帮他们
we will do our very best to see
去其他医院实习
that they land on their feet somewhere else
而你们 利用机会改进该项目
while you... turn this program around.
重新调整 重建
Recalibrate. Rebuild.
重头再来
Just...start over.
我有五条规则 记住了
I have five rules. Memorize them.
第一条规则 别溜须拍马
Rule number one -- don't bother sucking up.
我已经讨厌你了 这点不会改变
I already hate you. That's not gonna change.
在这就职住院外科医师的7年
The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident
也是你们一生中最美好和痛苦的7年
will be the best and worst of your life.
去工作 去挽救生命
Go, work, save some lives.
这里谁觉得不知道自己在做什么
Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing?
你用尸体练习
You practice on cadavers...
你观察
...you observe,
你以为自己知道站在手术台旁
and you think you know what you're gonna feel like
是种什么感觉 但那种感觉让人如此兴奋
standing over that table, but...that was such a high.
几十年来 许多医生都相信
For decades, many doctors were convinced
放血疗法弊大于利
that bloodletting was harming more than it helped.
在你之前 我从未对任何人说过"我爱你"
I never said "I love you" to anyone before I said it to you.
我父母不喜欢说那些
My parents weren't big on those words.
当我在电影里听到这些话时
When I heard them in movies,
总是觉得像是在说谎
they always sounded like lies to me.
就像糖霜 如果糖霜会说话
Like frosting if frosting made a sound.
我不是轻率地说"我爱你"
I didn't say "I love you" lightly,
不是轻率地向你求婚
and I didn't propose to you lightly.
我要花更长时间才能彻底打开心扉
It takes more time for me to open all the way up.
我也是
It takes time for me, too.
我爱我的姐妹
I...love my sisters,
她们就是我的姐妹
and they are my sisters.
我知道
I know.
但我是独生女
But I grew up an only child.
我习惯了在黑暗中低声自语我的秘密
I used to whisper my secrets to myself in the dark.
我要鼓起更多勇气才能把秘密告诉别人
It takes a lot for me to tell my secrets to anyone else.
我不认为我们结婚太早
I don't think we got married too early.
我只是觉得我们需要继续彼此了解
I just think we need to keep learning each other.
我们必须保护这份爱 麦琪
We have to protect this love, Maggie,
因为像这样的爱情并不常见
because love like this doesn't come along all the time.
也不会一直都在
It doesn't always stay.
但许多人认为 那是唯一的疗法
But just as many were convinced that it was the only cure.
我有个好主意
I have the best idea.
是吗
Yeah?
你好 小家伙
Hey, what's up, little guy?
你和斯考特来我家
You and Scout come over
我们一起看第75遍《魔法满屋》
and we watch "Encanto" for the 57th time
因为你是我最好的朋友...
because you're my best friend...
我最喜欢的人
and my favorite person
这个世界上的一切已经很糟了
and everything is so screwed up in this world
我需要...我们不能像那样
that I need -- I need us not to be.
医生和大多数人一样不愿冒险
Doctors, like most human beings, are risk-averse.
我可以接受这份邀请
I can accept that invitation.
但是...
But...
我要跟着《魔法满屋》一起唱
I'm singing along to "Encanto."
你少来
Shut up.
声音洪亮 吐字清晰
Top of my lungs, every single word.
不要
No.
-对吗 斯考特 -不要
- Right Scout? - No.
我们更喜欢已知的安全
We prefer the safety of what we know
而不是新发明的刺♥激♥
over the thrill of new innovations.
你说他们在旅行是什么意思 他们退休了吗
What do you mean, they're traveling? Are they retiring?
不 他们在休假
No, they're taking a sabbatical.
我想他们要去参观大金字塔
I think they're gonna go see the Great Pyramids.
理查德·韦伯就是住院医师项目
Well, Richard Webber is the residency program,
项目被关闭后 由谁来重建呢
and it just got shut down, so then who will rebuild it?
我想他们希望由我来运营基金会
I think they're hoping that I'll run the foundation
你和贝利重整项目
and you and Bailey will salvage the program.
我已经交了辞职报告了
I've already given my notice.
那就请你收回辞呈
Mm. And I'm asking you to take it back.
不
No.
我也不是求你留下来待一辈子
Look, I'm not asking you to stay forever.
只是求你再坚持一阵子
I'm asking you to stay for now.
你可以走 我却不能
You can leave and I can't?
因为我的名字不是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 并且我
Because my name's not Meredith Grey, and I didn't --
你发表的那篇文章反响很大
Look, that article you just published was noisy, okay?
眼下要是你辞职 我们就完蛋了
And if you leave now, then we're sunk.
靠你的名气和声望 我们才能重新开始
It's your fame, your reputation. That's how we rebuild.
我又不欠你的 你要求我这么多我很生气
I don't owe you that, and I resent you for asking it of me.
你希望这家医院彻底完蛋吗 梅
Do you want this place to just crumble completely, Mer?
它不能完蛋
Alright? It can't notexist.
院名里可是你的名字
It's your name on the building.
-那是莱西的名字 -正是如此
- That's Lexie's name. - Exactly.
对每一位曾经在这里努力奋斗过的人来说
It's a standing tribute to everything and everyone
医院就是他们永远的墓志铭
who's ever trained here.
如果你和理查德同时离开
But, I mean, if I lose you and Richard at the same time,
那就等于告诉全世界
that sends a signal to the world
这里不值得拯救了
that there's nothing here worth saving.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
这是什么
What's this?
主任办公室的钥匙
Keys to the chief's office.
小心保管 别搞丢了
You broke it, you bought it.
为了我的身心健康着想
I have to protect my health and my sanity first, so...
我辞职了
I quit.
我不干了
I'm done.
没有提前通知
No notice.
布鲁要和我一起做饼干
Pru and I have cookies to make.
-饼干 -对啦 乖乖
- Cookies! - Yes, baby girl.
你们没听错
You heard me right.
饼干
Cookies.
外科医生们 普遍看来
Surgeons and doctors, as a general rule,
都喜欢在进一步行动前
like to know for sure that we are right
完全确定自己是正确的
before we make a move.
这下你真的不能走了
Well, now you really can't leave.
-杰克森 -无论明尼苏达给你多少
- Jackson -- - I'm offering you 20% more
我都比他们多给20%
than whatever they'll give you in Minnesota, okay?
并且任命你为大外科主任
And the title Chief of Surgery.
贝利只是不开心 她会回来的
Bailey is upset. She will be back.
那就大外科代理主任
Interim Chief of Surgery, then.
梅瑞狄斯
Hey, Meredith.
怎么今天所有人都这么奇怪
Uh, okay. Everyone's weird today.
她睡过去了
Um, so, she's out.
你妈把所有蛋糕都给她吃了
Your mother gave her all the cake.
准备好了吗 走吧
You ready to go?
感觉你还要花点时间再想一想
You look like you need some time to think it over.
明天再谈吧
Talk tomorrow?
-行吧 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
-可怕的一天 -可怕的一天
- Hell of a day. - Hell of a day.
所以对于我们 改变需要充足的证据
And so, for us, change requires incontrovertible proof,
而有时证据偏偏并不那么明显
which is not always easy to come by.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表