I need your help.
拜托 我需要帮助
Please, I need help.
放心 士兵 我在这里 好吗
It's okay, Soldier. I'm here now, okay?
我们走
Let's go.
看来是停车场 Teddy
Ooh, looks like Park Place, Teddy.
该付钱了
Time to pay up.
我来吧
I got it.
给你
Here.
全麦饼干 卡到喉咙了
The graham crackers... they got stuck in my throat.
我没事
I am fine.
Teddy 你欠Hayes医生的钱
And, Teddy, you owe Dr. Hayes money.
我想换个游戏
Oh, I want to play a different game!
因为我手气太好
That's just because I'm winning.
不是 因为你手气好时...
No, it's just because you're winning...
- 你忘记还有两家酒店的钱 - 就得瑟
- You forgot the two hotels. - Like that!
还是好过跟Owen一起玩
Still better than playing with Owen.
他小时候 如果没赢
When he was little and he didn't win
就会锤墙
he would punch the wall.
告诉你们一个小秘密
I'll let you in on a little secret.
我孩他妈去世那时
Right after my boys' mom died
我们把周五晚上定为每周的游戏之夜
we used to make Friday night our weekly games night
赢家可以挑选下周的披萨配料
and the winner got to pick next week's pizza toppings.
孩子们喜欢夏威夷披萨 我受不了水果披萨
Now, my boys love Hawaiian. I can't stand fruit on a pizza.
好恶心
That's disgusting.
简直深恶痛绝
It is. It's an abomination.
所以我只好使出绝招
So I had to develop a pretty good strategy, you know?
怎么了
What?
不好意思 你刚才说"游戏"之夜
I'm sorry, did you say "games" night?
- "游戏"后面加"s"了吗 - 是的 "游戏"之夜
- With an "s"? - Yeah, games night.
就是家人聚在一起
You know, when the family gets together
玩一堆游戏
and play a bunch of games?
我知道什么是游戏之夜 游戏之夜是单数
I know what game night is. Game night. Singular.
我们玩了不止一个游戏
We played more than one game.
那也不用复数
It's still called game night.
恕不同意
Respectfully disagree.
坚持住 Noah 我知道很痛 好吗
Hold on, Noah. I know it hurts, okay?
影像出来了吗
Do we have the films?
肺炎 他需要胸管
Pneumo. He's gonna need a chest tube
呼吸治疗 类固醇
breathing treatment, and steroids.
Noah 我来了 我和Danny都来了
Noah, I'm here. Danny and I are here.
收到消息 我们赶紧来了
We came as fast as we could.
不应该带Danny来这里
No. Danny shouldn't be here.
亲爱的 没事的
Honey, it's okay.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他的肺萎陷了 所以需要插上胸管
His lung collapsed, so we're gonna need to insert a chest tube.
还要另外做一些检查
I'm also gonna run some additional tests
排除感染的可能性
to rule out infection.
Danny 很抱歉
Danny, I'm sorry.
我们还是会做苹果派的 好吗
We'll still make the apple pie, okay?
材料都准备好了
I got all the ingredients.
检查就快做完了
We're almost finished with his work-up.
你们可以去外面坐一会 等我们通知
If you want to wait in chairs, we'll come get you.
- 去吧 - 好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
- Hunt医生 - 怎么了
- Dr. Hunt? - Yeah?
可以帮我一个忙吗
Can you do something for me?
任何忙都行
Anything.
带我的孩子去别的地方
Take my kid somewhere.
让他忘掉这一切 好吗
Take his mind off... all of this, please?
没问题
Of course.
怎么样 Ashley
How you doin', Ashley?
躺着呢 很安静
I'm laying down, and it's quiet.
我对上次都没印象了
I don't remember the last time.
我和丈夫 我们一直想要一个大家庭
My husband and I, we always wanted a big family
但是三娃变四娃 四娃变五娃...
but when three became four and then four became five...
我开始觉得 我在重新繁衍地球
I'm starting to feel like I'm repopulating the Earth.
有没有考虑过节育呢
Have you ever considered birth control?
每次都是快要生了 才有这种想法
Every time I think about it, I'm pushing a baby out.
当时总开不了口
Always feels weird asking for it then.
节育比你想象的常见
It's more common than you think.
Ashley
Ashley?
疼得更厉害了
The pain just got a lot worse!
如果10分是最疼 现在是12分
Like, a 12 out of 1 to 10.
扫描结果出来了
Scans are up.
右上象限有积液 可能有脓肿
Free fluid and a possible abscess formation in the right upper quadrant.
是她的阑尾 看见了吗
It's her appendix. See?
她的子♥宫♥把阑尾挤到肝脏处了
Her uterus has pushed it all the way up to the liver.
- Ashley - 怎么
- Ashley? - Yeah?
你很可能阑尾穿孔
Your appendix most likely perforated
并造成了腹腔感染
and caused inflammation in your abdomen.
你需要做手术
You're gonna need surgery.
我的阑尾吗
My appendix?
Schmitt医生会带你进行术前准备
Dr. Schmitt is gonna take you up to pre-op.
我们会在途中给你丈夫打电♥话♥
We'll call your husband on the way.
好的
Okay.
该给火鸡涂油了
That is my basting timer.
我手上有蒜味 你能帮我拿出来吗
My hands are garlicky. Can you grab that?
没问题
Oh, got it.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 怎么了 - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
Link 怎么了 是烤糊了吗
Link, what? Is it burning?
不是 你得开烤箱 才能烤东西
No. You'd have to turn on the oven for it to burn.
我没开烤箱吗
I didn't turn the oven on?!
看样子你之前是开了
From the looks of it, you turned it on
但后来你又给关了
but then at some point, you turned it back off.
我的天啊 现在都下午了
Oh, my God! And it's the middle of the afternoon.
我不能现在才开始烤火鸡
I can't start the turkey now.
没事的 我们点中餐就好
It's fine. We'll order Chinese.
Meredith不在 孩子们已经很沮丧了
The kids are already bummed enough that Meredith isn't here.
他们需要常态的生活
They need some normalcy.
几个月来 我们在厨房♥笨手笨脚的
Us fumbling in the kitchen was normalcy for them
已经是常态了
for months.
我们会准备传统的感恩节主菜...
We will serve the traditional Thanksgiving entree of...
芝士通心粉
mac and cheese.
配上...
With a side of...
迷你披萨
Bagel Bites.
再来点烤火鸡当甜品
And turkey for dessert.
谢谢
Thank you.
感恩节对我的姊妹来说
9 out of 10 Thanksgivings
十有八♥九♥都会变成即兴发挥
turn into impromptu interventions for my sister
特别有趣
which are about as fun as you can imagine.
Charlotte呢
And Charlotte?
她很早就决定 跟朋友们一起过感恩节了
Charlotte learned the idea of Friendsgiving pretty early on.
避开很多麻烦事
She saved herself most of the drama
这是件好事
which is a good thing.
她正在威奇托 跟她的室友在一起
She's at her roommate's in Wichita right now.
她喜欢那种欢闹古怪的大家庭生活
She likes these big, weird, loud, happy families.
这种时候 她才有机会体验
It's the only time she gets to experience that.
你离小木屋还有多远
How close to the cabin are you?
我快到了
I'm close.
特别近了 我都能想象出壁炉来
Close enough I can picture the fireplace.
你没提那里有壁炉
You didn't mention there was a fireplace.
我提了
I did.
只是你不想听
You just didn't want to hear it.
我可能会后悔没去
I might be regretting that decision.
是啊 那里很特别
Yeah, it's pretty special.
结冰的湖水那边 会传来一些声音
There's this sound that comes over the frozen lake
冰开裂的声音
this cracking noise.
而且炉火也时常噼啪作响
And every so often the fire crackles right along with it.
你披着毯子坐在那里
And you're sitting there under your blankets
手边是威士忌
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表