That's good -- check.
新的《灌篮》杂♥志♥
Uh, new SLAMmagazine.
关于森林狼的新文章
Nice article on the Wolves in there.
不知道
I don't know if, uh --
如果爱德华兹和卡特能保持健康
if Edwards and KAT can stay healthy,
我们或许今年有机会进入季后赛
we might have a good chance of making the playoffs this year.
你觉得去看一场球赛怎么样
What do you think about going to a game sometime?
非常愿意
I'm down.
-那好 -能别说这些吗
- Okay, good. - Can we not?
没有虚假的希望已经够难的了
It's hard enough without the false hope.
他的数据一直都很差
His numbers have been terrible.
妈 想想也很开心 好吗
Mom, it's just fun to think about, okay?
听着
Look, hey, hey, hey.
我知道等待的时间如同炼狱
I know that the wait has been hell,
但我还活着
but I'm still here.
我还在 对吧
I'm still in this. Okay?
你能怪她吗
I mean, look, do you blame her?
今天是多少 上移植等待名单的第137天了
This is, what, Day 137 on the transplant list?
你当然会知道确切数据了
Of course you would know the exact number, geez.
你会意外的
You'd be surprised.
昨天 我知道是第136天吗
Yesterday, did I know it was Day 136?
并不
I didn't.
但今天不同
But today's different.
你总会记得自己得到新肝脏的那天
I mean, you always remember the day you get your new liver.
-什么 -没错
- What? - That's right.
马什医生
Dr. Marsh.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
亚瑟 你今天要得到一个新肝脏了
Arthur, you are getting a new liver today.
我要去跟团队一起去取
I'm off with the team to pick it up.
与此同时 你好好休息
In the meantime, you get plenty of rest.
不准进食 不准喝水
No food, no water.
祝你137天开心
Happy Day 137.
第137天
137?
尼克
好消息 移植协调师批准我的肾脏了
你收到他的消息了吗
H-Hey, have you heard from him?
坏消息 汉密尔顿
你知道理查德有多固执
Oh, come on, you know how stubborn Richard can be.
但他也不能随心所欲地消失吧
Okay, he just can't take off as he pleases.
坏消息 汉密尔顿还是个混♥蛋♥
所以我又少了一位外科医生
So I'm down yet another surgeon
而且还是在我获得机会
right when I was offered the opportunity of --
你一定是在和我开玩笑
Oh, you have got to be kidding me.
贝利 很高兴见到你
Bailey, it's a pleasure to see you.
作为福克斯基金的一员
As a member of the Fox Foundation,
我必须说你的住院医生们看上去
I have to say, your residents seem
闷闷不乐且过度劳累
mopey, overworked.
你担心他们过劳死吗
Are you concerned about, uh, burnout?
我们只能做简单的手术
We're only getting simple procedures,
感觉是在为了我们没做过的事情而惩罚我们
which feels like punishment for something we didn't do,
李维也不见了
and Levi's just gone.
而且韦伯医生也不来医院了
And now Dr. Webber isn't even showing up,
所以我们不确定现在应该做什么
so we're not sure what we're supposed to be doing.
韦伯医生还是我们的住院医师总管 对吗
I mean, Dr. Webber still is our residency director, right?
我曾经也当了一段时间的住院医师总管
You know, I was residency director for a hot second once.
很喜欢我的停车位
Loved the parking space.
但我的工作就没那么喜欢了
The work? Meh.
他来是为了刺♥激♥我再犯一次心脏病的吗
Is he here to give me another heart attack?
他是我队里的人
He's on my team.
他是
He's...
你在这个开创性的贵宾项目里
And what role exactly do you have
扮演什么角色呢
on this groundbreaking VIP project?
如果我们告诉你的话 只能把你干掉了
Ah, see, if we told you, we'd have to kill you.
等等 你的住院医生们才会把你气死
Oh, wait, that's your resident's job.
玩笑开得太早了
Oh, too soon.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你们都跟我来吧
Why don't you all come with me?
再见
Bye-bye.
你好大卫 提前声明
Hi, David. Full disclosure,
我和这件事一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with this.
你冒着巨大的风险
You are taking a giant risk
自愿成为我们的患者
by volunteering to be the patient here,
我们对你感激不尽
and we can't thank you enough for that.
但是你在我的医院里
But you are in my hospital,
在我的医院里 我们注重教学
and in my hospital, we teach.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我在说 让我们忘掉自负
I'm saying let's throw our egos aside,
把这场历史性的手术
and let's open up this historic surgery
公开给医院里的每位主治医生和住院医生
to every attending, every resident in the hospital.
你已经同意把这场手术录下来了
And you're already filming it,
为何不与全世界都分享呢
so why not share it with the world?
为何不把这场手术教给全世界呢
Why not teach the world?
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
私人病房♥ 请勿踏入
我们的患者是大卫·汉密尔顿医生
Our patient is Dr. David Hamilton,
62岁男性
62-year-old male
8年前确诊为帕金森
diagnosed with Parkinson's disease eight years ago.
他目前在服用左旋多巴和卡比多巴
He's currently on levodopa and carbidopa
在我院进行开创性的细胞治疗手术
and is here for a pioneering cell therapy surgery.
自从我抚养卢娜之后 我就没去过酒吧了
I haven't been to a bar since I got Luna.
我非常爱她 但是
I mean, I-I-I love her so much, but --
她很无聊
She's boring.
她只喜欢两首歌♥
She only likes two songs,
而且除了《我的肚脐在哪里》这本书以外
and she doesn't want to read any other book
她不喜欢其他任何书
except "Where's My Belly Button?"
还有换尿布和睡眠倒♥退♥
And then -- And then the diapers and sleep regression.
我对睡眠倒♥退♥的愤怒
The rage I have for sleep regression...
等到她开始走路的时候
Just wait till she starts walking
你还会在凌晨三点醒来发现她在玩过家家
and you wake up to her playing pots and pans at 3:00 a.M.
不行
No! No, no, no, no, no.
-我们做个约定 -好啊
- Let's make a deal. - Okay.
不再说 "我爱我的孩子 但是..."
No more saying "I love my children, but..."
我们可以爱自己的孩子
We can love our kids
但仍然需要休息五分钟
and still need a five-minute break
-并喝杯酒 -没错
- and a drink. - Yes!
我很喜欢这个约定
Love this deal.
就像我喜欢这杯酒里的伏特加和橙汁的比例一样
Almost as much as I love the ratio of this vodka to OJ.
我今天早上没办法回家去见艾莉森和利奥
I just -- I couldn't go home to Allison and Leo this morning.
我没办法走进门 拥抱他们
I couldn't walk in the door and hug them
再次告诉他们一切都会没事的
and tell them everything is okay another time.
我...
I just -- I'm...
我已经筋疲力尽了
I'm exhausted from it.
我不想再撒谎了
I am exhausted from lying,
但他们还是孩子
I mean, but they're children,
我们必须要对孩子们撒谎
and we have to lie to children
因为他们不能知道
because they can't know
我们脑子里所有邪恶的想法
all of the horrible thoughts that are going on inside our heads.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不太好
No.
我去再拿一杯酒
I'm -- I'm gonna get another drink,
我要玩飞镖
and I'm gonna play darts,
因为扔尖锐的东西
'cause throwing sharp objects at something
听起来很爽
sounds really good.
压力太大了
Too much pressure.
再坚持十秒
10 more seconds.
你会感到痛是因为你在床上躺了快两周
It hurts because you've been in a bed for almost two weeks.
我感到痛是因为我在一辆跌下峡谷的车里
It hurts because I was in a car that somersaulted down a ravine.
假设你和一个人处在一段关系里
Hypothetical -- you're with someone,
他们完全了解你
and they know you completely,
而且他们知道你做过的一切
despite everything and everyone you've done.
本来一切都很好 但突然
And it's great until suddenly,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表