扩大流出道
allows for better flow to the heart
这样才能保证自体肺动脉瓣移植成功
which will ensure that the Ross procedure
从而解决Fernanda的狭窄问题
actually corrects Fernanda's stenosis.
手术风险更大吗
Is it riskier?
是的
Yes.
会围绕控制心跳的神经做切口
We have to cut around the fibers that control her heart beat.
可能会导致心脏传导阻滞
She could go into complete heart block.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你或Winston医生之前做过吗
Have you or Dr. Winston done this procedure
- 有过Fernanda这样的重病人吗 - 没有
- on someone as sick as Fernanda? - We haven't.
你们远道而来 是因为信任我
But you've come of all this way because you trusted me.
我需要你们继续信任我
So I need you to keep trusting me.
这是Fernanda最好的机会了
This is Fernanda's best shot.
你有把握吗
So how do you know you can even do it?
妈妈
Mom...
其他人都说不行
Everyone else said no.
只有Maggie医生有办法
Everyone except Dr. Maggie.
置换动脉瓣是最好的方法吗
Is it the best option to replace her valve?
是的
It is.
但必须马上手术
But we need to go now.
Maggie医生 做手术吧
Do the surgery, Dr. Maggie.
嘿 Rafael
Hey, Rafael.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我有点头晕
Just...a little dizzy...
无法呼吸
It hurts to breathe...
好了 过来
Okay, alright. Um, here.
跟我过来吧
Come with me. Come on.
到这里来
Right in here.
坐下
Take a seat.
好了 深呼吸
Okay, deep breaths, okay?
吸气
Inhale...
憋气 三 二 一
hold, three, two, one...
呼气
exhale.
很好 再来一次
Good. Again, like that.
面对恐惧或压力 就会引发焦虑症
Panic attacks are sometimes the body's reaction to fear or stress.
你很担心Fernanda 对吧
You're worried about Fernanda, right?
Rafael
Rafael?
我不是好哥哥
I'm a horrible brother.
怎么了 为什么这么说
Hey, come on, what are you talking about?
你一路上都陪着她
You came all the way here with her.
我踢左边锋
I'm a left winger, y'know?
是学校里跑得最快的
Fastest in school.
不管是谁 我都能运球过人
I can dribble past anyone, any age, any size.
像内马尔
Like Neymar.
是啊 只是...
Yeah, except...
足球奖学金没了 因为我不能去上学
I lost my soccer scholarship because I had to leave school.
妹妹的心脏病不仅威胁到她
My sister's heart isn't just killing her.
也伤害到我们了
It's killing all of us.
我爸爸可能后背骨折了
My dad may have just fractured his back
我妈妈也几天没睡过了
my mom hasn't slept in days...
大家都喘不过来气了
No one can breathe.
没人能喘上气来
None of us can breathe.
我们走了一个礼拜
We took a week.
拍了游客照
We took some pictures.
我们很开心 在景点吃了饭
We laughed, and we ate stupid tourist food
去看了巴德兰兹 我们短暂地开心过
and we saw the Badlands, and we were happy for a minute.
但是这些可能会害死她了
And now that might've killed my sister.
现在要把心室切开
Now they have to cut her heart in half.
只因为我们耽误了几天
'Cause we took a few extra days!
像是在惩罚我们
It feels like we're getting punished.
我不知道我们做错什么了
Like, I don't know what we did wrong.
一直在受到惩罚
But we just keep getting punished.
如果因为在巴德兰兹游玩 把她害死了
If my sister dies because we stopped at the Badlands...
我们会内疚一辈子
we won't ever recover.
永远无法原谅自己
We won't make it.
我们就完了
We won't make it.
我们就完了
We won't make it.
你们在干什么
What do you think you're all doing?
我还要问你呢
I could ask you the same thing.
Pierce医生马上给Fernanda做手术
Dr. Pierce is about to start Fierce Fernanda's surgery.
听说要做Ross-Konno手术了
We heard a rumor that she's now doing a Ross-Konno procedure.
我们抢到前排了
And we snagged front row.
- 为了更好地学习 - 好吧
- Uh, for the learning opportunity. - Hm, okay.
Tseng 你应该在重症监护室
Tseng, you're supposed to be covering the ICU
而且我还没收到月度病例报告
and I have not received your monthly case report.
Perez 你在普外科
Perez, you're assigned to general
应该去三号♥手术室
which means you should be in OR 3
协助Ruiz完成结肠切除术
assisting Ruiz with a colectomy.
Hunt医生 这是千载难逢的手术...
Dr. Hunt, this is a once-in-a-career surgery...
Bailey医生说过多少次了
How many times does Dr. Bailey need to remind you
我们缺医生
there is a physician shortage?
所有人 都起来
All of you, up.
去看病人 不要看手术了
Go do medicine instead of watching it.
快点
Now!
怎么了
What?
你还是不能去做手术
I'm still not clearing you.
Hunt医生吗
Dr. Hunt?
是的 有什么事
Yeah, how can I help you?
可算把你找到了
You're a hard person to track down.
我是MaryAnn Suchan 医学教育认证委员会
MaryAnn Suchan, from the Medical Accreditation Council.
我们需要聊聊
We need to talk.
好的
Yeah.
肯定很紧张吧
Must be really nerve-wracking
这么多双眼睛看着 做这么困难的手术
doing this kind of surgery with so many eyes watching.
全国都关注着她 为她加油
I mean, the entire country's pulling for this little girl
原本手术就很困难
and you just made a rare procedure
现在更具挑战性了
into an even rarer one.
Helm 刷完手了吗
Helm, are you finished scrubbing?
完了
I am.
你...
Are you...
换一个问题吧
Please pick a different question.
你有没有意识到 你全身都是紧张的
Are you aware that your entire body is tense?
牙关都是咬紧的
Even your jaw is locked.
我错了
I was wrong.
我建议你取消手术 是我不对
I was wrong to tell you to call this off.
虽然手术有些挑战
This surgery is mildly terrifying
但是我可以
but...I can do it.
不过我需要有人协助我
Even so, I need someone in there who can assist me.
而且需要他全神贯注
And I need that person to be completely focused.
所以我要问你 我是否需要让Altman来
So I'm asking you, Winston, do I need to page Altman?
不管你和你弟弟有什么过节...
Whatever's going on with your brother...
我妈患癌症的时候 Wendell和我爸
When my mom had cancer, Wendell and my dad
他们在外面惹事
they flipped out on the outside.
Wendell看谁不顺眼 就打架斗殴
Wendell would get into fights with anyone who crossed him.
我爸总是烂醉 挥霍钱财
And my dad drank and just threw away money.
最后进过几次监狱
And he landed in jail a few times.
那么多年 尽管他一直拖累我们
And even after everything he put us through over the years
我妈还是原谅了他
Mom forgave him.
花了治疗癌症的钱
And she would use her money for her treatment
把他保释出狱
to bail him out.
我妈得了癌症 我也很害怕
And because Mom had cancer, I was also freaking out.
恐惧被我藏在内心
Just on the inside.
他们什么忙也没帮
And they didn't help.
还让情况变得更糟
They just made it worse.
从那时起 我开始患上焦虑症
And I started having panic attacks
差点没有完成进修
and I almost had to quit my fellowship.
因为他们 整个人生差点脱轨
My whole life almost derailed because of them.
而我现在拥有这些美好...
And now I have this amazing thing here...
所以会感觉害怕
...and I think I got scared
害怕Wendell有一天
that Wendell's somehow...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表