- 在医院呀 - 我只是希望
- In a hospital. - And, you know, I just wish you would've
你能提前跟我说一声
talked to me about it first, man.
我都不知道你在卖♥♥什么
I don't even know what you're selling.
这些人是我的同事
These people are my colleagues.
其中一些是我的老板
Some of these people are my bosses.
你说对了
Exactly.
你觉得我是怎么得到这份工作的
How do you think I got the job?
利用我的名字吗
You used my name to get the job?
至少我得提到 我哥是格蕾斯隆医院
I mean, I had to at least mention that my brother's
非常牛逼的外科医生
a hotshot surgeon at Grey-Sloan.
我嫂子是心外科主任
...and that my sister-in-law is head of cardio
我还认识Richard Webber医生
and that I know Dr. Richard Webber.
你根本不认识Richard Webber
You don't know Richard Webber!
你介绍给我 我就认识了
Well, I mean, I could if you would introduce me.
Wendell 拜托 你是在撒谎
Wendell, come on, man, you lied!
老爸跟我说不要来这
You know, Dad told me not to come here.
爸跟你说不要...你跟他还有联♥系♥吗
Dad told you not to... you're still talking to Dad?
他说你不会帮我的 说你不会理解
He said you wouldn't help me, said you wouldn't get it.
- 好吧 - 你知道我说什么吗
- Okay. - You know what I said?
我说 不会的 这次不一样
I said, "No, no. It'll be different this time."
因为我终于有一份能让你满意的工作了
Because I finally have a job that you could be happy about.
多少年来 你一直让我去找这样的工作
A type of job you've been telling me to get for years.
我以为你会为我骄傲
I said you would be proud.
我想老爸是对的
I guess Dad was right.
大熊猫 也叫猫熊
The giant panda, also known as the panda bear
是中国本土的熊科物种
is a bear species indigenous to China.
熊猫每天的例行活动就是漫步
The daily routine for a panda is spent roaming and feeding
- 以及在竹林和山区里进食 - 谢谢
- at the bamboo forests and hill regions... - Thank you.
干得好 妈妈
Oh, good job, Mom.
不容易啊
That's not easy.
- 真的 - 我要好好陪你
- It is - When I'm with you.
我希望能多点一起生病 会不会很奇怪
Is it weird that I wish we got sick together more?
是的 但我也是这么想的
Yes, but I was just thinking the same thing.
那台胰十二指肠切除术简直完美 教科书级别
That Whipple was perfection. Textbook.
我太开心了 你能看出来吗 Perez
And it brought me joy, Perez. Do you see my joy?
看出来了
I see it.
在缝合时 你简直兴高采烈
Your closure was almost jaunty.
- 真替你高兴 主任 - 我想找主任
- Happy for you, Chief. - I'm looking for the chief
- 她在那里 - 下一台是食管切除术吗
- She's right here. - Is the esophagectomy next?
应该是的
Uh, I think so.
不好意思 打扰一下
Oh, hi, excuse me. I'm sorry.
我在找Miranda Bailey主任
I'm looking for Chief Miranda Bailey?
今天不行 女士 抱歉
Oh, not today, ma'am. Sorry.
你说什么
Excuse me?
如果你今天要找主任
If you're looking for the chief today
请找Owen Hunt医生
please see Dr. Owen Hunt.
有任何事 他会帮你
He'll help you with whatever you need.
失陪了 我还有手术
If you'll excuse me, I have a surgery.
太开心啦
Joy.
好吧 我去哪里找Hunt医生
Alright. Where do I find Dr. Hunt?
我们楼上见 好吗
We'll see you upstairs, okay?
Fernanda的主动脉狭窄
Fernanda's aortic stenosis
已经从严重变成危重了
has gone from severe to critical.
脱水使病情恶化了
Made worse by the dehydration.
主动脉前向血流速度都爆表了
Aortic jet velocity's through the roof.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
该死 心室太小了
Damn it. The ventricle is too small.
看上去像左室流出道变窄
Seems to be a narrowing of the LVOT.
风险也加剧了
Risky just became riskier.
可能肺动脉瓣根本放不下
I don't even think I can fit a pulmonary valve in there.
路上应该少停下来拍照的
Maybe they should have spent less time taking pictures.
本来Fernanda过来
They could have gotten Fernanda here
只需要不到四天 结果呢
in less than four days, and instead
大家的爱心捐款
they took crowdfunding money
全都花在了观光旅游上
from strangers and blew it on a sight-seeing tour.
他们想一家人多聚几天
They wanted to spend time together as a family.
是啊 多了几天
Well, that extra time
导致Fernanda病情加剧
just caused Fernanda to become sicker
也让我们陷入被动
which means we're walking into
让手术几乎无法完成
an impossible situation in the OR.
太自私了 她的家人非常自私
So it's selfish. Her family was selfish.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Fine.
如果是我 我会更改治疗方式
Look, if it were up to me, I would change course at this juncture.
想要取消自体肺动脉瓣移植术吗
You want to cancel the Ross procedure?
是的
Yeah, I do.
这是你的医学诊断吗
Is this your medical opinion
还是想惩罚她的家属呢
or are you looking to punish this family
因为你认为他们是自私的
for what you consider to be their "selfishness"?
Winston 我知道 你跟你弟弟有过节
Winston, I know that you're having problems with your brother.
我是基于影像结果决策的 Maggie
Look, my opinion is based on the scans, Maggie.
但无论你如何决定 我都支持
But I'll support whatever you decide.
搞什么 五比K小
What? You can't put a five on a king.
- 怎么回事 - 你说过 五有特权
- What is wrong with you? - Wait, no, you said fives are magic.
不是 只有特殊情况下才行
No, I said they're half magic.
我们都玩了十年了
We've been playing this game for 10 years.
你怎么还不知道规则呢
How do you still not know the rules?
- Wilson医生 - 怎么了
- Dr. Wilson. - Yeah.
你跟我哥说说
Will you please tell my brother
五能不能压过K呢
that you can put a five on a king?
她今天做心脏手术
Well, she is getting heart surgery today
所以她说了算
so she can do whatever she wants.
我就知道 你俩会合伙对付我
I knew you two would gang up on me eventually.
来找我的吗
Here for me?
不是 等待期间 我想去把阑尾切了
No, I thought I'd get a quick appendix removed while we wait.
你没事的
You're going to be fine.
是啊 上次就这样说了
Yeah, that's what you said last time.
你确实没事
And you were fine.
子♥宫♥压♥迫♥下腔静脉 导致心脏停跳
My uterus compressed my IVC and my heart stopped.
但是你醒过来了
And you woke up.
而且人没事
And you were okay.
宝宝也没事
And your baby was fine.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
我现在正在准备考试
Okay, so I'm studying for this test right now.
妇产科住院医师生涯都靠它了
My entire OB-GYN residency rides on it.
所以我要做的
So basically all I do
就是接生 检查阴♥道♥
is deliver babies, examine vaginas
我学习的内容也是接生和检查阴♥道♥
and read about delivering babies and examining vaginas.
如果说全世界有谁能帮助你
So if there is one person on the planet right now who's prepared to help you
那就是我了
it's me.
而且 你知道的
And, look, now you know
宝宝的安全最重要
we have your baby's health as our first priority
如果有任何情况 我们就会停止
so if anything doesn't look right, we will stop
就像上次那样
just like we did before.
不会有事的 Laura
You're gonna be okay, Laura.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
没问题的
You got this.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
好了 我们走吧
Alright, let's head out.
你想换一种手术方式吗 今天吗
You want to try a different kind of surgery? Today?
这种手术名叫Ross-Konno手术
It's called a Ross-Konno procedure.
本质还是自体肺动脉瓣移植术
It's still the Ross procedure
但我们要保证Fernanda的心室符合条件
but we need to make sure that Fernanda's ventricle can handle it
必须先进行扩大
so we need to enlarge it first.
怎么扩大呢
And how do you do that?
会从中间切开
We cut it in half.
要把我女儿的心脏切成两半吗
You want to cut our daughter's heart in half?
将心室部分组织分离
Dividing part of the ventricle
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表