现在你也不和他说话了
And now you're not talking to him.
我们家里这种紧张感让我血压都上来了
The tension in our home is raising my blood pressure.
然后今天 你还真惹到了我的患者
And then today, you seriously messed with one of my patients.
你已经不是你了 我需要知道原因
You're not yourself and I need to know why.
跟我来
Come with me.
我16岁时 我们和朋友一起出去
When -- When I was 16, we were going out with friends
温德尔让我在一个商场接他和他朋友
and Wendell asked me to pick him up at the mall with his buddy.
所以我坐在车里等他
And so I'm sitting in the car waiting for him
然后他们跳进后座
and they both jump in the back seat
告诉我开得越快越好
and tell me to drive off as fast as I can.
然后我照做了 因为他是我弟弟
And I did it because he's my brother.
我就按他说的做了
And so I did what he said.
然后警♥察♥让我们停车
Then the cops pull us over.
因为车里有赃物
And there's stolen goods in the car
而开车的人是我
and I'm behind the wheel.
我是逃逸司机
I'm the getaway driver.
我被拘留了
I got arrested.
我不得不见了四个月的缓刑监督官
I had to see a probation officer for four months.
但温德尔用花言巧语躲过了一劫
But Wendell talked his way out of it.
他让我承担了全部责任
He let me take the whole rap.
和他有关系的一切都是这样
Everything is like this with him.
他一来我就
And he comes around and I'm just --
我就好像回到了过去
I'm -- I'm, like -- I'm right back there.
我又回到了小学那个时候
I'm right back to grade school
他那时会骗其他孩子把午饭钱给他
when he would trick kids into giving him lunch money.
我爸会发现这事
And our dad would find out about it
用皮带狠抽我俩一顿
and he would take a belt to both of us
并没收那笔钱
and keep the money.
他的补片根本没用 不过是另一场骗局
His patches don't work. Just another one of his scams.
他花了一万美元采购这些补片
Which he spent ten grand on.
现在他希望我撒谎说这些补片超好用
And now he wants me to lie and say that they're amazing.
并说服贝利订购
And -- And try to get Bailey to place an order.
好吧 你不能这样做
Yeah, well, you can't do that.
我知道 但他就是这样做的
I know. But that's what he does.
他给我洗♥脑♥并迷惑我
He gets in my head and he confuses me
接下来我就冲病人♥大♥喊大叫
and the next thing I know I'm yelling at patients.
并对自己的妻子说谎
And I'm lying to my wife.
他来时我就告诉过你 我说他会毁了我们
I told you when he got here. I told you he would ruin us.
我告诉过你 他会夺走我所有的好东西
I told you he would just take any good thing that I got going
因为他一直以来都这样
because that's all he ever does.
我就是个笨蛋 一遍又一遍说服自己
I'm the sucker who just convinces myself over and over
说不定这次会好些
that somehow it's gonna be better this time.
这就是你嫁的人
That's who you married.
我知道我本该告诉你补片的事
I know I should have told you about the patches,
但他...
but he just...
把我变成了像他一样的骗子
like, he makes me a liar like him.
我只是需要一晚...
And I just need a night to --
麦琪 我今晚需要和他谈谈
I need this night, Maggie, to talk to him.
单独和他把一切说清楚
You know, just loudly and alone.
你能给我点空间吗
Could you give me that?
我会...
And I will...
我们会好的
We will be okay.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我一定会处理好此事
So I will make sure of it.
我去住姐姐家里住
I'll stay with my sisters.
初心永固
Hello forever.
初心永固
Hello forever.
他们告诉你了吗
Did they tell you?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
你得多活几天才能见到你儿子
You have to live long enough to meet your son.
他们几周内 不会让他出生
And they won't take him out for a few more weeks.
好吧
Okay.
我对天发誓 西蒙 如果你没见到你儿子
Swear to God, Simon, if you don't meet your son,
我就给他取名西蒙·西蒙
I'm gonna name him Simon Simon.
天花板上有粪便吗
Feces in the ceiling?
-什么 -出什么事了
- What? - What happened?
天花板上有粪便
Feces in the ceiling.
免得你好奇 臭味正源于此
That's the smell, in case you were wondering.
某种长着尖牙和尾巴 毛绒绒的生物
Some creature with fangs and a tail and fur
爬进了天花板
crawled up into the ceiling.
我再不回这件办公室工作了 绝不
I'm not working back in that office again, no.
你不必再多说了
You don't have to say anymore.
这地方就这样
Typical of this place.
-主任 -什么
- Um, Chief. - What?
怎么了
Oh, what?
我只是想谢谢你让我回来
I just wanted to say thank you. For letting me come back.
今天很难熬 但这让我想起了
Today was difficult. But it made me remember
我想成为一名外科医生的初衷
why I wanted to be a surgeon in the first place.
所以 谢谢你
So just...thank you.
谢谢 施密特
Thank you, Schmitt.
再见
Bye.
有些人会说 是经验帮助父母明白
Some will argue that it's experience that helps a parent see
他们孩子的胃痛不仅仅是因为流感
that their child's stomach ache is more than the flu.
我们走吧 来 亲爱的 快走
Let's get out of here. Come on, sweetie, come on.
或者是经验让外科医生知道
Or that it's experience when a surgeon knows
在常规的腹腔镜阑尾切除手术中进一步观察
to look further during a routine lap appy
以诊断更严重的病症
to diagnose a larger problem.
你好呀 小家伙
Hey, hey, little buddies.
谁想吃冰激凌
Who wants ice cream?
我
Me!
好吧 你想要薄荷巧克力冰淇淋
Okay, do you want, uh, mint chocolate chip
奶油曲奇冰激凌 还是混合口味冰激凌
or cookies and cream or a combo?
你不必现在做决定 亲爱的
You don't have to decide right now, honey.
好吧
Okay.
我...
Hey, hey. I, uh...
我知道今晚斯考特该去你那里 但我...
I know it's your night with Scout, but I --
但我现在真的需要斯考特和我待一晚
I could really use some Scout time right now.
你们先走
Um, you guys go ahead.
-好吧 再见 -再见
- Okay. Bye. - Yeah.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
不太好
Not really.
行 好吧
Okay, yeah.
你好 伙计
Hey, buddy.
太好了
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
今天是你最开心的一天吗
Did you have the best day ever?
那不是经验 是种本能的感觉
It's not an experience. It's a feeling. Instinct.
是我们大脑与身体与生俱来的联♥系♥
It's our brains being innately connected to our bodies.
你好
Hey.
我今晚能去你家睡吗
Hey, can I crash at your place tonight?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
不太好
Not really.
难的是相信我们身体所说的
The hard part is trusting what our bodies are saying.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
你们今天救了我
You saved my ass today.
在很多方面
In more ways than one.
据我听到对这个地方的传闻
Well, based on what I've heard about this place,
上班第一天这样很正常
it was a very fitting first day.
抱歉 但我必须走了
I'm sorry, but I had to.
晚安
Good night.
你好 凯瑟琳
Catherine.
理查德 对不起
Richard, I am so sorry.
凯瑟琳 你到底在想什么
Catherine, what the hell were you thinking
居然会把那个拿回家
bringing that into our house?
你知道戒酒对我来说有多重要
You know how important my sobriety is.
你从什么时候开始磕嗨了
And since when do you get stoned?
这是为了抑制疼痛
It's for my pain.
我的癌症恶化了 亲爱的
My cancer has progressed, baby.
什么
What?
希望我们的判断正确
And hoping like hell we get it right.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表