一直加芝士面包
extra cheesy bread
小费就给一块钱零钱
then he'd leave a dollar tip in quarters.
倒是方便在洗衣店用
It was good for laundry.
Luna 快看呀
Look, Luna. Look at this.
这是节目单哦
This is a program! Yes!
我们来看表演啦
We're gonna see a play.
演员们穿上戏服
That's where actors dress up in costume
表演故事
and perform a story.
你还要实时解说吗
Are you also gonna give her a play-by-play of the play?
我听说了 跟宝宝讲话 对大脑发育特别重要
Hey, I read that talking to your baby is important for brain development.
我听说 这家公园有一家店
Yeah, I read that this park has a cart
卖♥♥的蝴蝶酥 跟脑袋一样大
that sells pretzels the size of your head
我连影都没看见呢
but I'm not seeing any.
好啦 Luna
Okay, Luna.
这是舞台 上面是长发公主的城♥堡♥
There's a stage and Rapunzel's castle.
还有一块牌子
And there's a sign
写着"他们从此过着幸福的生活"
that says, "They lived happily ever after."
我够郁闷了
I'm sad
你还带我来这里
and you brought me to a place
周围都是快乐的家庭 来看童话故事
with families and fairy tales.
而且没有芝士面包
And apparently no cheesy bread.
- Link... - 童话故事会误导孩子们
- Link... - Fairy tales give kids false hope.
让孩子们觉得
It makes you think
一切都是圆圆♥满♥满的
that everything's always gonna be okay.
但在现实生活里
In real life
家庭是会破碎的
families just... fall apart.
我真服了 你去买♥♥零食吧
Oh, my God. Will you just go get a snack?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你老公还需要节目单吗
Is your husband gonna use that program?
不需要了
No.
你看到什么了呀
What do you see?
你们看到什么了
What do you guys see? What do you see?
每次遇到不顺心的事
Every time something doesn't go his way
他就大发脾气
he throws a tantrum.
他就是Ellis
He's Ellis.
是像你妈 还是像你女儿
Your mom or your daughter?
她俩的合体 哪有这样的人
Both. What kind of person
不让人家回去见孩子
keeps someone from their kids an extra day
结果还要臭骂一顿
just so he can berate them in person?
他非常无助 生活情况每况愈下
A man feeling helpless while his life erodes.
先不提Hamilton了
Hamilton aside
我们正在寻找帕金森的治疗方法
we are working on a cure for Parkinson's.
而且多巴胺细胞的存活率有79%了
And we're actually at 79% viability of the dopamine cells at injection.
什么时候的事
Since when?
昨天晚上
Last night.
我们认为 细胞存活率与温度有关
We believe the cells' survival rate is related to temperature.
Grey医生 这是Gavin Hawj医生
Dr. Grey, meet Dr. Gavin Hawj
明星科研助理 技术天才
star research assistant and tech genius.
电动注射器就是他的杰作
He built the motorized injector.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
跟你共事是我的荣幸
It's an honor to work with you.
还好有人是这么想的
At least someone thinks so.
也许我应该自己退出
Maybe I'll just pull the plug on myself.
Mer 回酒店吧
Mer, go back to the hotel.
回去睡会 做个按♥摩♥
Take a nap. Get a massage.
这边正在努力研发帕金森的治疗方法
There's a cure for Parkinson's on the line
你让我回去做按♥摩♥
and your idea is to go get a massage?
再给我们一天时间
Just give us the day in the lab.
如果Kai和我没有做出来
If Kai and I can't figure it out
再随你便
do whatever you want.
就算我走了 你也能留下
You can stay even if I go.
是的 但我不想
Well, I could, but I wouldn't.
好吧
Fine.
再给一天时间
End of day.
她真会走人吗
Would she really walk?
希望我们不用去验证这一点
I'm hoping we don't have to find out.
你这次要离开多久 母亲
How long will you be gone this time, Mother?
不会很久 亲爱的长发公主
Not long, my dear Rapunzel.
把你的头发拉上去吧 等我回来
Now pull up your hair and await my return.
别再唱歌♥了
And no more singing!
难说有谁在潜伏着...
There's no telling who might be lurking...
太扯了 长发公主的养母...
This is insane. Rapunzel's foster mom...
- 是女巫 - 把她锁在塔里
- A witch. - ...locks her in a tower
她唯一接触的人类
and her only form of human contact
是把她的头发当梯子的男人
is a guy who climbs her hair.
我以为你会更不满意
I figured you'd have bigger issues
这种少女落难的戏码
with the damsel-in-distress aspect.
这种故事怎么能是给孩子看的呢
How is this an appropriate children's story?
你居然不知道长发公主吗
How do you not know "Rapunzel"?
谁会读给我听啊
Who would've read it to me?
这声音
That voice!
或许我能爬上塔顶
Perhaps I can climb up the tower
就用女巫爬下来的方式
the same way that witch came down.
告诉我他有绳梯
Tell me he has a rope ladder.
那是聪明做法 不过他没有
That would be smart, but no.
他最后自杀未遂 然后失明了
Eventually he goes blind after a failed suicide attempt.
她的秀发如此美丽强韧
Her hair is so luxurious and strong.
Jeremy
Jeremy?
天啊
Oh, my God!
剧情变得挺快啊
That turned dark fast.
我觉得这不像是安排的剧情
I don't think that was supposed to happen.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这里谁是医生吗
Is anyone here a doctor?!
我是 我可以帮忙
Yes! I can help.
谢谢各位耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
我们诚邀您接下来欣赏
We invite you to stay
仙女剧场出品的"灰姑娘"
for the Fairytale Theater's production of "Cinderella, "
希望演出能尽快开始
which we hope will begin soon.
急救电♥话♥没有人接
911's not picking up.
你好 先生
Okay. Sir?
Jeremy 他叫Jeremy
Jeremy. His name's Jeremy.
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
他脉搏微弱且不规律
His pulse is a little thready and irregular.
Jeremy 我是Wilson医生
Jeremy, hi. I'm Dr. Wilson.
他是Lincoln医生 我们来自格蕾斯隆医院
This is Dr. Lincoln from Grey-Sloan.
你现在能说话吗
Can you say something?
天啊 一定要没事啊
Oh, my God. Please be okay. Please be okay.
腿上有开放性骨折
He's got an open femoral fracture
没有远端脉搏
and no DP pulse.
必须给他复位 然后用夹板固定
I'm gonna have to reduce and splint this.
- Jo 你能不能... - 好的
- Jo, can you...? - Yeah.
Jeremy 可能会很痛
Hey, Jeremy, this is gonna hurt, okay?
但骨折已经阻断供血了
But the break is cutting off the blood supply
我们越快把它复位
so the sooner we straighten it out, the better.
你能保住腿的希望就越大
We don't want to lose your leg, okay?
我就在这里陪着你 哪都不去
I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere.
一 二 三
One... two... three.
没有脉搏了 开始心肺复苏
Okay. We lost his pulse. Starting CPR.
他心脏有问题
He's got a heart condition!
叫什么...我不知道 但是...
It's called... I don't know, but...
不过他戴着急救用手环
But he wears an emergency bracelet.
先天性矫正型大动脉转位
Congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries.
- 这信息有用吗... - 是的 非常重要
- Does that help or matter or... - Yes, it does. Yes.
911打通了吗
Is 911 picking up?
还没有
Still ringing.
游乐场旁边有一个东西
There's a thing near the playground.
一台机器 可以电击的
The machine that starts the shocking.
- 体外除颤器 - 对对对
- An AED! - Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
快去拿过来
Go get it!
谢谢你今早来我们的展位
Thank you for stopping by this morning.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表