但我别无选择
But that's not an option.
住院医生项目就要毁在我手上了
This program is falling apart on my watch.
我知道我给自己太多压力了
I know. I'm stretched too thin
然后家里又多了一个孩子
and then we took thin even thinner
压力就更大了
with the addition of a toddler to our family.
然后我又听说 Meredith可能要走
And then I heard Meredith might be leaving
我对她发脾气了
and I lost it on her
我也不知道 对她是不是公平
which may or may not have been fair to...
等等 Meredith怎么了
Wait, wait. Meredith what?
你逗我吧
Oh, you've got to be kidding.
嘿 情况如何啊
Hey. How's it going?
我不能告诉你测试的情况
I can't tell you how he's doing on the test.
但你觉得他可能有痴呆吗
But do you think... he maybe has dementia?
或者有酗酒问题吗
Or a drinking problem?
不 都不可能
No. Very much no.
怎么了
Why?
因为检查到一半 他就离开了
Because he walked out of his assessment.
他接到一个电♥话♥ 就走了
He took a phone call, and he left
都没解释一句
without a word of explanation
相当不尊重人了
which was disrespectful, at best.
也是缺乏判断力的表现
It also showed a lack of judgment
不是好征兆
which is not a great sign.
好吧 我做过太多缺乏判断力的事了
Yeah, I've done a lot of things that lacked judgment.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
怎么 好笑的事 都不准笑了吗
What, I'm not allowed to laugh at funny things anymore?
我说什么好笑的事了
What did I say that was so funny?
嗨 我是Kai Bartley
Hi. I'm Kai Bartley.
你一定是Scout的爸爸吧
You must be Scout's dad.
我是Atticus Lincoln
Link. Atticus Lincoln.
等等 你见过Scout吗
Wait. You've met Scout?
你的名字叫Atticus吗
Your name is Atticus?
- 别说了 - 不好意思
- Don't. - Excuse me.
不要试图保护我
Don't protect me.
我没保护你
No, I'm not protecting you.
我在保护自己
I'm protecting myself
避免又得看你暴脾气
from having to watch another one of your hissy fits.
我暴脾气吗
My hissy fits?
Webber医生 你怎么...
Dr. Webber, why are you...
- Schmitt - 57岁患者
- Schmitt? - 57 years old
从楼梯上摔落
status post-fall down a flight of stairs
持续张力型血气胸
sustaining a tension hemopneumothorax
伴有连枷胸 很可能还有股骨颈骨折
with a flail chest and likely a femoral neck fracture.
在家做过胸廓造口术缓解气胸 但是...
Pneumo relieved by a home thoracostomy but...
好的 创伤一室空着 快走
Okay, trauma one's ready. Move, move.
我们正在吵架 然后她滑倒了
We were just In a fight, and then she slipped
从楼梯上摔下来了
and she fell down the stairs
我觉得都是我的错
and I feel like it's all my fault.
什么 不是的 Schmitt
What... No. Schmitt, no.
是你救了她
You saved her life.
现在让Altman和Link接手吧
Now let Altman and Link finish what you started.
Webber医生 我想陪着我妈
Dr. Webber, I want to go with my mom.
你绝对不能去
You absolutely cannot go.
Richard 你要把你的检查做完
Richard, you need to finish what you started.
Webber医生 我做不到这样干等着
Dr. Webber, I can't just wait and do nothing.
我能做完吗
Can I finish?
我建议做
I'd recommend it.
好的
Okay.
那些投诉都是我妈写的
My mom wrote those things.
她说医院住院医生项目害人
She wrote that this program breaks people
因为我就被毁了
because I was broken
然后我们吵起来了 她就摔倒了
and then we got into a fight, and she fell
现在她可能会像Devon一样死掉
and now she might die just like Devon did
都是我的错
and all of it's my fault.
这一切 都是我的错
All of it. It's all my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault!
都是我的错
It's all... It's all my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault!
都是我的错
It's all my fault!
你说有五条规矩 刚刚只说了四条
You said five rules. That was only four.
Richard Webber 普外科医生
Richard Webber, general surgeon
Fox基金会首席医疗官
Fox Foundation chief medical officer
格蕾斯隆医院的住院医生主管
and residency director at Grey-Sloan.
Levi Schmitt 第四年的住院医生
Levi Schmitt, fourth-year resident.
格蕾斯隆医院是上百位杰出医生的培养地
Grey-Sloan has been a training ground for hundreds of successful surgeons
我做准实习生时 就是跟着Webber医生
I started as a sub-I under Dr. Webber.
第一天工作 我的表现不太行
My first day wasn't exactly stellar.
Meredith Grey
Meredith Grey.
Miranda Bailey
Miranda Bailey.
说起来 我也是在这里接受培训的
Hell, I trained here myself.
我做住院医生时 我以为拯救生命
When I was a resident, I thought saving a life
就是向往的最高目标
was the highest calling to aspire to.
然后我开始教学
Then I started teaching.
我的眼镜掉进病人体内了
My glasses fell into a patient.
但我吸取教训了 变得更好了
But I learned, and I got better.
因为Webber医生没有放弃我
Because Dr. Webber didn't give up on me.
训练未来几代的医生
There's something uniquely fulfilling
这件事有一种独特的成就感
about training future generations of surgeons.
他教我做腹腔镜胆囊切除术
He taught me how to do lap choles
还有打平结的重要性
and the importance of a square knot.
看到他们来时 睁着好奇的双眼
You see them show up wide-eyed.
你培养和推动他们
You nurture and nudge them.
看他们获得成就 有时出错
You watch them achieve and stumble
成长高飞
and grow and soar.
他还教会我坚持不懈
He also taught me how to persevere
在错误中吸取教训
and learn from my mistakes.
我知道这项评估会决定
I know that this review is supposed to determine whether
他是否是合格的医生或有用的老师
he's a competent surgeon or effective teacher.
我相信这套评估方法一定久经考验了
I'm sure the methodology behind it is well-tested.
我主动要求做评估
I asked for an evaluation to see if it was time
看看我是否到退休的时候了
for me to put down my scalpel.
当年我庄严发誓 绝不损害病人健康
Years ago, I took an oath... do no harm.
我谨遵誓言
I stand by it.
我不想退休
I don't want to retire.
我热爱做外科医生
I love being a surgeon.
我也热爱教学
And I love teaching.
你们都知道该做什么 别害死病人就行
You all know what you're doing. Just don't kill anyone.
我做完了
I'm done!
但我也知道 Richard Webber
But I also know that Richard Webber
今天帮我救了我妈的命
helped me save my mom's life today.
至少我希望如此
Or I hope so.
我希望她得救了
I hope that we saved her life.
但我更相信医学和科学的力量
But even more, I believe in the power of medicine and science.
我连想都不敢想
I don't even want to think about
当时如果没有他 会是什么后果
what could've happened without him.
所以如果需要我退休
So if I need to step down
来换取年轻医生继续在本院学习的机会
in order for future generations to keep training here...
那我愿意
...then I will.
感谢你们让我做完检查
I appreciate you letting me finish.
还听取了Schmitt的陈述
And for taking the statement from Schmitt.
反正又没坏处
Oh, it certainly can't hurt.
而且也没必要
It's also not necessary.
你通过了
You passed.
高分稳过
Flying colors.
恭喜你 Webber
Congrats, Webber.
Schmitt夫人的脑部CT未见异常
Mrs. Schmitt's head CT was negative.
Teddy和Link快好了
Teddy and Link are almost done.
她没有生命危险
She's gonna make it.
谢谢你 我...
Thank you. I...
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表