Thank you.
要是找到了 你能至少考虑一下
But if I do, will you at least consider
-工作中放松一下 -什么意思
- taking it easy at work? - What?
我只是觉得得花点时间像家人一样在一起
I just think we need to go spend some time as a family.
我们可以去看灯光秀 或者溜冰
We could go look at lights or ice-skate.
拜托 迪恩喜欢圣诞节
Come on. Dean loved Christmas.
我们可以去唱颂歌♥
We could go caroling.
我们不去唱颂歌♥ 本杰明
We are not going caroling, Benjamin.
我就知道这话一出口
Yeah, as soon as the words left my mouth,
你会是这种表情
I knew you were gonna give me that look.
贝利主任
Chief Bailey.
赖特医生 你好 第一天上班快乐
Oh, Dr. Wright. Hey. Happy First Day.
谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
这是我老公 本·沃伦
This is my husband, Ben Warren.
早
Morning.
抱歉
Okay, sorry.
咖啡
Coffee?
常规还是去咖♥啡♥因♥
Regular or decaf.
我不知道你想要哪种 就一样了买♥♥一杯
I wasn't sure which one you wanted, so I got one of each.
他们还有那种圣诞糖果棒什么的
They also had this holiday candy cane thing,
不过我觉得有点危险
but I felt that was a bit risky.
我有早餐奶昔 谢谢你
Yeah, well, I have my morning smoothie, so thank you,
但我肯定这里有人想要
but I'm sure someone around here wants it.
比方说我 常规的
Like me. Regular?
我灭火 我需要这个
I fight fires. I need this.
我不想耽误你的时间了
Well, I don't want to keep you.
我只是想告诉你我非常高兴
I just wanted to tell you how happy I am
终于能够当面向你学习了
to finally learn from you in person.
里面见
So, uh, see you in there?
好
Okay.
魅力不减
Still got it.
滚
Get out of here.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
梅根 你还是休息一下吧
Megan, maybe you should take a break.
出去走走 打个盹
Get outside, maybe take a walk, grab a nap.
我在这里和他呆一会儿
I can sit with him for a while.
如果他挺不过来 我也是
If he doesn't make it, neither do I.
如果法鲁克死了 我跟他一起走
If Farouk dies, I go with him.
我不会留下来的
I'm not sticking around.
没兴趣再承受一次
Not interested in surviving another chapter
天摇地动的痛苦
of earth-shattering pain.
我这辈子活够了
I've survived enough in this life.
这一次我不想挺了
I'm not willing to survive this.
梅根...
Megan...
很抱歉跟你说这些
I'm sorry I said that to you.
我 我只是 要找个人说出来
I-I just -- I needed to say it to someone,
不能是我哥 不能是我妈
and it can't be my brother and it can't be my mother
也不能是泰迪
and it can't be Teddy.
我只是想让别人知道我热爱过这一生
I just wanted someone to know that I've loved this life.
或者说部分 我热爱过生活的一部分
Or parts of it. I've loved parts of this life.
但...
But...
这一次我不想挺了
I'm just not willing to survive this.
-诺亚的葬礼很好 来了好多人 -嗯
- Noah's service was nice. Packed. - Yeah.
支持小组里有人
You know, some of the guys from the support group
会去给丹尼买♥♥一棵圣诞树和一些装饰
are gonna buy a Christmas tree and some decorations for Danny.
我们 我们可以贡献一些礼物
I mean, we -- we could contribute some gifts.
当然 当然
Yeah, sure. Yeah.
欧文 希瑟和丹尼最终会没事的
Owen, Heather and Danny, eventually, they will be ok--
我知道 我知道 好
I know. I know, okay?
我觉得希瑟知道他不痛了
I think there's already some relief for Heather,
心理上已经有了一些安慰
knowing that he's out of pain.
温斯顿 911
Winston. 911.
什么情况
What happened?
15岁车祸受害者 脑部严重受伤
15-year-old MVC, suffered a catastrophic brain injury.
已宣布脑死亡
He's been declared brain dead.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不明白 他在这儿吗 我们认识他吗
I don't understand. Is he here? Do we know him?
-梅根 -不在 他在塔科马
- Megan? - No, no, he's in Tacoma.
他是器官捐献者 器官共享联合网络刚打过电♥话♥
He's an organ donor. UNOS just called.
他的心脏和法鲁克匹配
The heart is a match for Farouk.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他会 他会没事的
He's gonna be -- He's gonna be okay.
我的天 上帝保佑
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
上帝保佑 我的宝贝
Oh, my God. My baby.
实习医生格蕾
第十八季 第八集
等一下 等等我
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你不是在明尼苏达州吗
You're supposed to be in Minnesota.
我为了台手术提早回来了
I came back early for a surgery.
-我的小宝 见你真是惊喜 -确实
- Hello, my sweet boy. What a happy surprise. - Yeah.
林去买♥♥圣诞树了
Link went to, um, get a Christmas tree,
所以我自告奋勇来送孩子们去日托
so I said I would take the kids to daycare.
懂了 好 那他就交给我吧
Got it. Okay. Well, I-I've got him from here.
当然
Yeah, of course.
我能问问你林过得怎样吗
Can I ask you, how is Link doing?
我们间有点...
Things have been a little...
他还好吗
How is he?
他很好
He's fine.
-那就好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-你要去日托吗 -不
- Um, a-are you coming to daycare? - No.
我要去 我只是
Yes. I just, um --
我得回车里拿上她的毯子
I have to, uh, grab her binky from the car.
我得给他打电♥话♥了 是吧
And I have to call him now, right?
因为无论这些是什么感受
Because whatever these feelings are,
都既新又愚蠢
they are new and stupid
而且需要回到从前不知名的
and need to go back to whatever dark hole of desperation
绝望情绪黑洞老巢去
they crawled out of.
我就快到机场了
Hey, I'm almost to the airport.
艾米莉娅在西雅图
Amelia's in Seattle.
不 她还在明尼苏达州
Uh, no, she's in Minnesota.
大哥 我刚跟她在西雅图共乘一部电梯
Dude, I was just in the elevator with her in Seattle,
所以如果你想要见她 别上飞机
so if you want to see her, do not get on the plane.
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
我刚叫他"大哥"太过了 对吧
The "Dude" was a little much, right?
温斯顿已经开始给法鲁克做诱导治疗了
Winston is starting Farouk on the induction therapy now.
当我们踏上送供体心脏的归途
As soon as we're en route with the donor heart,
他就会带法鲁克进手术室准备
he'll bring him to the OR and get him ready.
塔科马市很近 我们时间充裕
Tacoma's close by. We'll have plenty of time.
等等 你俩都去吗
Wait. Both of you are going?
我想要亲自去取供体心脏
Yeah, I want to put eyes on the heart myself,
确保塔科马的人别搞砸了
make sure they don't screw it up in Tacoma.
我妈妈在来这陪梅根的路上
My mom's on her way to take care of Megan.
我也去 他是我的病人
Well, I'm coming, too. My patient.
而且我们有事相商
And we've got things to discuss.
-你是哪里痛吗 -没有
- Are you in pain? - No.
我在祈祷
I was praying.
这有什么可害羞的
Well, don't sound so ashamed.
我一直不确信自己信什么
Well, I've never been entirely sure what it is I believe in,
所以这 这我一直很困扰
so it's -- it's -- it's all very confusing,
尤其是我现在可能要死了
this part where I might die now.
你不会死的
Well, you're not going to die.
手术室任何事都有可能发生 你知道的
Oh, anything can happen in there. You know that.
我希望我今天不要死
I hope I don't die today,
但我留了遗书
but I left notes
给我的太太 孩子和孙子们
for my wife and kids and grandkids.
它们保存在我的邮件草稿箱里面
They're saved in the -- in the draft file of my e-mail.
邮箱的密♥码♥写在便签纸上贴电脑上了
The passwords are on a Post-it on the computer.
如果一切顺利
I didn't want to send the notes.
我不想发出那些遗书
If everything goes perfectly,
我不想让他们无缘无故经逢大恸
I don't want to have put them through all that for no reason.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表