节哀顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我需要见他 他是不是还...
I need to see him. Is he still...
- 我能见他吗 - 很遗憾 不行
- Can I see him? - Unfortunately, no.
抱歉 我们不能冒暴露的风险
I'm sorry. We can't risk exposure.
不 我不接受
No. I don't accept that.
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
不不 我需要见我丈夫 - 没事的
- No, no. I need to see my husband! - It's okay, it's okay.
没事的 Jan 听我说
It's okay, it's okay. Jan, listen.
你可以见他 当然可以
You can see him. You can absolutely see him.
你可以跟他告别 但不是现在
You can say goodbye. Just not right now.
不 求你了
No, no, please.
让我见他 让我见见他吧
Please let me see him. Let me see him.
- Jan - 他是我丈夫啊
- Jan... - He's my husband.
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说 好吗
Listen. Listen to me, okay?
别忘记我们要做的事 好吗
Remember what we're doing here, okay
别忘记你同意的事
what you consented to.
如果成功了 就能拯救千万条人命
If this works, it could save thousands of lives...
千万条
thousands.
我知道你失去了一切
And I know you've lost everything.
我无法想象你现在的感受
And I can't imagine what you're feeling right now
但你如果闯进去 那就全完了
but if you go barging into the room, it is done.
- 一切就结束了 - 他战胜了癌症
- It is over. - He beat cancer!
他战胜了癌症
He beat cancer.
却在过马路的时候丧命
And he gets himself killed crossing the street!
- 我理解 - 天啊
- I understand. - Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我明白 我很遗憾
I know. And I'm sorry.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不要啊
Oh, no.
好吧 ABC
Okay. ABCs.
"A" 气道
"A"... airway...
没有堵塞
not obstructed
但是"B"呼吸 绝对有问题
but definitely having trouble with "B"... breathing.
右侧叩诊呈鼓音
Increased resonance on the right side.
颈静脉扩张
Jugular venous distention.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她的气管偏离了
Her trachea's deviated.
妈 你有张力性气胸
Mommy, you have a tension pneumothorax.
我需要帮助
I need help!
救护车在哪
Where's the ambulance?
怎么还不来
Where are they?
天啊 好吧
Oh, God. Okay.
妈 没事的 他们在路上了
Hey, Mom, it's okay. They're on their way.
我就在这 好吗
I'm right here, okay?
好吧 这项测试的意义在哪
Okay. Exactly what is the point of this one?
测试你在抗干扰的同时
This tests your ability to ignore distraction
保持神经肌肉控制的能力
while maintaining neuromuscular control.
记住 用你的身体移♥动♥去控制小球
Just remember you're controlling the cursor with your movement.
我正在努力
Look, I'm trying!
但你刚告诉我 你打算偷走我最顶尖的外科医生
But you just told me you were stealing my top surgeon.
才不是偷
No stealing about it.
我的开价差点超出诊所预算
The offer nearly broke the clinic's budget.
你还敢跟我提这件事
And you had the nerve to mention it
我正在接受评估呢
while I'm in the middle of my assessment.
我没提 是你推测的
I didn't mention it, you inferred.
我们的住院医项目 正在接受教学能力评估
Our residency program is being evaluated on its teaching ability.
如果他们发现 这里最好的老师在考虑离职
If they find out that our top teacher's considering leaving...
你猜怎么着
Oh, you know what?
这样吧 不好意思
You know what? Respectfully
回头再重新进行评估吧 可以吗
you're gonna have to start this over again, all right?
你是生气我告诉你了
Are you mad that I told you
还是生气她有可能接受呢
or are you mad that she may accept?
Richard 对她来说 这是绝佳的机会
It's an incredible opportunity for her, Richard
而且她是Grey
and she's a Grey!
远比一家医院重要
She is bigger than just one hospital.
Schmitt 我正忙着...
Schmitt, I'm in the middle...
Webber医生 我妈出事了
Dr. Webber, it's my mom.
天啊 妈妈 坚持住
Oh, God. Mom, stay with me.
她从楼梯上摔下来了
She fell down the stairs.
救护车一直不来
The ambulance is taking forever to get here.
- Schmitt 说话 找到... - 我找到一把刀
- Schmitt, talk to me. Did you find... - I found a knife!
有办法消毒吗
Can you sterilize it with something?
可以 我有酒精棉片
Yes. I have alcohol wipes.
好了
Okay.
Schmitt
Schmitt?
Webber医生 我觉得我做不到...
Dr. Webber, I don't think I...
我没办法刺我妈一刀
that I can stab my mom with a knife.
不是的 那是简易手术刀
It is not a knife. It is a makeshift scalpel.
而且也不是刺她
And you are not stabbing her.
她现在是病人 需要做胸廓造口术
She is a patient who needs a thoracostomy.
我监督你做过无数次了
I've seen you do dozens of them.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
妈 对不起
I'm sorry, Mom.
好了
All right.
我只有一些小剪刀
All I have are some little scissors
可以进入胸壁
to get into the chest wall.
好的 可以
Okay. That'll do.
好了 刺进去了
All right, I'm in.
可以了 呼吸改善了
Okay. She's breathing better now.
Schmitt 做得好
Nice job, Schmitt.
天啊 不要
Oh, my God. Oh, no.
怎么了
What is it?
是血气胸 不只是张力性气胸
It's a hemopneumothorax, not just a tension pneumo!
Schmitt 不要慌
Schmitt, I need you to stay calm.
- 西雅图消防局 - 终于来了
- Seattle Fire Department! - Oh, thank God.
我在下面
I'm down here!
- Wilson医生 – 怎么了
- Dr. Wilson. - Yeah.
这两位是医疗鉴定委员的工作人员
Hey, these are members of the Medical Accreditation Council.
来吧
See here.
这里是天下最好的住院医生培训项目
There is no better residency program
Bailey医生是天下最好的主任
and no better chief than Dr. Bailey.
那你为什么离开
Then why did you leave?
我被丈夫抛弃了 然后精神崩溃
My husband left me, and then I had a nervous breakdown...
状态不佳 又爆发疫情了
not in that order... and then there was a pandemic.
所以我需要换换环境
So I just needed a change.
好吧 Bailey有劝你留下吗
Okay. Did Dr. Bailey try to dissuade you from this decision?
当然了
She absolutely did.
你做过五年外科住院医
You did five years of surgical residency
跟随Bailey医生做过研究员
a fellowship with Dr. Bailey
还做过两年普外主治医生
two years as a general surgery attending?
对的
That's right.
然后全部放弃 重新开始吗
And just threw it all away to start over again?
过去的外科医生经历 对现在十分有帮助
I use my surgical training in my current residency all the time.
我学会了快速思考
It's where I learned to think on my feet
扛住压力 做出困难决定
make tough choices under pressure
应对不断变化的情况
pivot when circumstances change.
说实话 外科医生谈起产科时
And respectfully, there is an arrogance and superiority
总是很傲慢 优越感十足
that surgeons have when discussing obstetrics.
你们的问题让我有同样的感受
I feel it reflected in this line of questioning
我很反感
and I resent it.
但是 总体来说
But in summation
这里是天下最好的住院医生培训项目
there is no better residency program
Bailey医生是天下最好的主任
and there is no better chief than Dr. Bailey.
对不起 我要去看产妇了 已经开七指了
Excuse me. I have a mom at 7 centimeters.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表