These don't work.
别瞎说了
Ah, get out of here.
什么
What?
你知道吗 我知道问题是什么了
You know what? I-I know what the problem was.
我给了你一个测试用的原始型号♥
I gave you the beta models from testing.
不 这些是停止使用的
No, these -- these are discontinued.
我给你个零售型号♥吧
Let me give you the retail model.
完全经过药监局批准的
Fully FDA approved.
好吧 我们能试用一下
Okay, yeah, I guess we could try those.
对吧 温斯顿
Right, Winston?
对
Right.
我们走吧
Let's go.
正在给气球充气
Inflating the balloon.
我们把支架准备好
Let's get the stent ready.
什么时候在一家医院实习
When did it become a thing that we "Owe" The hospital
就是"欠"这家医院了
that we did our residency at?
你在哥伦比亚受训
You trained at Columbia.
你也没还在那工作
I don't see you still working there.
我觉得他们不是这么说的
I don't think that's what anyone's saying.
我已经争取到展翅翱翔的权利了
I have earned the right to spread my wings.
当然了 但这不只和实习有关
Of course you have. But it's not just about that.
艾米莉娅跟我说过 当你患上新冠时
Amelia told me that when you had COVID,
这个地方没有你差点破产了
this place nearly broke without you.
绝对破产
100%.
这家医院破产是因为新冠肺炎
The hospital broke because of COVID.
还有你不在这 没能领导他们共度难关
And you weren't there to lead them through it.
我可能还把你记成小角色实习医生
I may remember you as a featherweight in light blue scrubs,
但很显然
but apparently,
在那之后的几年里你已经成为
you've become some sort of hospital mascot
这家医院的吉祥物了
in the years since then.
好吧 摘除导尿管
Okay, removing the catheter.
你知道理查德生气
You know that Richard's not mad
不是因为失去一名外科医生
because he's losing a surgeon.
我不再是他的学生了
I'm not his student anymore.
你从来不只是他的学生
You were never just his student.
胎儿心跳减慢
Fetal decels.
子♥宫♥没有得到足够的供血
The uterus isn't getting enough blood flow.
进行对比造影 注射荧光
Contrast and shoot fluoro.
病人姓名 托娃·弗里德曼
性别 女
左侧血管已经完全凝结了
That left vessel is completely clotted off.
没救了
It's over.
该死
Damn it! Okay, um...
准备开腹探查 移除子♥宫♥ 取出胎儿
Let's prep an ex-lap and remove the uterus and fetus.
不不不
Okay, no, no, no.
我们可以做血管操作修改手术
We can do a vascular revision.
如果我们能采集隐静脉
If we can harvest the saphenous vein,
我们也许能绕过形成了血栓的血管
we can maybe bypass the thrombosed vessels
拯救怀孕进度和子♥宫♥
and save the pregnancy and the uterus.
准备腹部和腿部
Prep the abdomen and leg.
我们切开她的身体 理查德
We're opening her up, and Richard,
我发誓 要是你心不在焉
I swear, if your head's not in this --
我就在这 动手术吧
I'm right here. Let's do it.
马上来
Scrubbing in.
赖特医生
Oh, Dr. Wright.
进来
Do come in.
我听说过你的很多好话
I've heard so many good things about you.
真的
Really?
是的 贝利医生是你的大粉丝
Yes. Dr. Bailey is quite the fan.
我也敬佩她
Well, uh, the feeling's mutual.
赖特医生 你为什么画画
Dr. Wright, why do you draw?
我知道你每次进行手术前
I mean, I know you draw every surgery
都会画出来 但为什么
before you perform it, but why?
我有雄心壮志 贝利医生
I'm ambitious, Dr. Bailey.
我一直知道自己想成为一名外科医生
I always knew I wanted to be a surgeon,
但有成为外科医生的耐心却很难
but it's hard to have the patience it takes --
要脚踏实地做好每一步 不能冒进
doing every step without getting ahead of yourself.
但画出人体的时候
But when you draw the body,
你确实看到了身体
I mean, you see the body, yeah,
但花时间绘制它
but by taking the time to draw it,
你会告诉自己绘制这幅躯体是值得的
you're telling yourself that the body's worth your time,
值得细细观察
worth taking a closer look at.
因而当一副身体躺在手术桌上时
So then, when a body's on an operating table,
它不是想要打败你的东西
it's -- it's not something trying to defeat you.
而是一件艺术品
The body's a work of art.
这是什么
What's this?
需要你填一下表格
Um, it's the, uh, forms
来完成你回到门诊部的调动
to complete your transfer, uh, back to the Clinic.
你的意思从门诊部调过来吧
Oh, you mean from the Clinic?
我和你在明尼苏达的项目主管通了电♥话♥
I called your program director in Minnesota.
他们还没有能填补你位置的人选
They still haven't filled your spot.
-玛兰达 -我做错什么了吗
- Miranda. - Did I do something wrong?
正好相反 你工作得非常出色
Quite the opposite. Your work is stellar.
在我有幸教学住院医生的过程中
You are one of the finest residents
你是最好的住院医师之一
I've had the pleasure of teaching.
因此你必须得离开
Which is why you need to leave.
贝利医生 我们能出去谈谈吗
Dr. Bailey, can we have a word outside, please?
这是我的办公室 你想谈的话 这里就可以
This is my office. If you want a word, you can have it here.
赖特医生 贝利医生想和你说的是
Dr. Wright, what Dr. Bailey's trying to say to you --
我想说的是 尽管这可能并不全是我的过错
What I am trying to say is if I fail to save this program,
但要是我没能挽救下这个项目
which I might through no fault of my own,
所有的住院医师都会失业
every resident will be orphaned.
我不知道你是否能在其他地方找到项目
I don't know if you'd be able to get a spot somewhere else,
我想保护你的前程
and I want to protect your future.
请你好好考虑一下
So, please,
回到明尼苏达
go back to Minnesota.
你仍然可以师从梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
And hey, you can still learn from Meredith Grey out there.
凝块剪
Clot scissors, please.
剪掉这块静脉
Cutting the vein.
把它拿掉
Removing the vein.
注射器
Syringe, please.
冲洗一下这块静脉
Let's flush the vein.
没有渗漏
No leaking.
非常好
Perfect.
给你 韦伯医生
Here you go, Dr. Webber.
开始缝合
Suture.
再来一下
One more.
完成了
There we go.
我觉得我们完成了
I think we're done here.
好了 松开夹钳
Okay. Unclamp.
正在松开
Unclamping.
海绵棒
Sponge stick.
血流量比较不错
Blood flow looks good.
没有渗漏 我们成功了
No leaks. I think we did it.
施密特 把多普勒仪拿来 检查胎儿心跳
Schmitt, go and get the Doppler and check the fetal heartbeat.
准备就绪
Stand by.
施密特
Schmitt?
不是吧
No.
不
No.
不
No!
艾蒂逊 我很遗憾
Addison, I'm so sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
准备扩张和刮宫术吧
Okay, let's prep for a D&C.
看上去和之前一样
This looks like the same model.
确实 没有别的模型了
It is. There is no other model.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我贷款买♥♥的这些
I got a loan, and I bought it.
所有这些
All of it.
你是说这不管用吗
You're saying it doesn't work?
温斯顿 如果我没法把这些卖♥♥出去
Look, Winston, if I can't sell this stuff --
你还贷款了
You got a loan?
从银行贷的款
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表