他们给Fernanda又做了一些检查
Well, they need to run a few more tests on Fernanda
他们想确保 手术室随时可用
and they want to make sure an OR is open if they need it.
好吧
Okay.
Lin医生在五号♥手术室做Z成形术呢 不是四号♥
FYI, Dr. Lin is in OR 5 with a Z-plasty, not OR 4.
什么 什么时候的事
What? Since when?
我看到她和Baldwin在五号♥手术室
Since I saw her go in OR 5 with Baldwin.
Bailey主任知道你在做这些吗
Does Chief Bailey know you're doing this?
知道 我今天当代理主任
Yes, I'm acting chief today.
我当过五年的主任 你知道吧
You know, I was chief of surgery for five years.
你是外科主任吗
You're chief of surgery?
是的 至少今天是的
Yes, at least for the day.
他们叫我来找你的
I was told to speak with you.
我是Wendell Ndugu
Wendell Ndugu.
所以你是...
Oh, any relation to...
Winston是我哥哥
Winston is my brother.
我有一个很赞的机会给你
I have an amazing opportunity for you.
好吧 我们在努力恢复她的血压
Okay, we're trying to get her blood pressure back up
但她脱水严重
but she is extremely dehydrated.
我们给她补液了 但我们注意到
We're giving her fluids, but we noticed
她的心脏杂音更严重了
that her murmur's much worse.
那我的手术呢
What...about...my surgery?
还能做吗
Can you still do it?
不确定
Uh, we're not sure.
我们得做超声心动图 心脏核磁...
We'll have to run an echo, do a cardiac MRI...
她脱水是因为旅途劳顿吗
Her dehydration, is that because of the trip?
有可能 但我们知道 带Fernanda过来
Possibly, but we knew it would be tricky
确实挺不容易的
getting Fernanda here.
我们应该早点送她过来的
We should've gotten here sooner.
我们不应该停下来的
We never should've stopped.
他让我们停下来观光
He made us stop and sight-see...
我以为还有时间
I thought we had time.
Fernanda的各项指标都不错
Fernanda's numbers were good.
她感觉很好
She was feeling great.
我们一直在医院进进出出
We've been in and out of hospitals
我只想让孩子们到处看看
so I just wanted the kids to see the country
在手术前 过一点正常生活
have some normalcy before the surgery.
我以为停下来拍几张照片 没什么大不了
I didn't think it would hurt to stop for a few...pictures.
- 爸爸 - Lima先生 你没事吧
- Dad? - Mr. Lima, are you okay?
我没事 腰有点痛
I'm fine. Just a little back pain.
这两周里 我一直在开车
I've been driving this RV for two weeks.
我们找人给你检查一下吧
We'll have someone take a look at it.
还有...
In the meantime...
这不是任何人的错 好吗
this isn't anyone's fault, okay?
我们先做扫描 等结果出来再说
So let us just do the scans, and we'll go from there.
好吗 耐心等一会 Fernanda
Alright? Hang tight, Fernanda.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
免费水果
Free fruit!
我们被分在二号♥手术室了
We're gonna be in OR 2.
我觉得手术之前 我可以再做一套实操测试题
Okay, I think I'm gonna try and cram in another practice test until then.
- 好啊 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
是啊 我在跟大家分享
Oh, yeah, I was just sharing.
谁不喜欢水果呢
Who doesn't like fruit?
我不知道 连环杀手吧 还有猫
I don't know. Uh, serial killers? Cats?
今晚你想一起吃饭吗
Do you want to grab dinner tonight?
继续保持传统
Keep up the tradition of hanging out
我妹住院 我们去浪
when my sister's in the hospital?
我也想去 是啊
I would. Yeah.
但我得准备妇产科住院医师的年度考试
But I have to study for my annual OB resident's exam
所以我得泡在图书馆了
so I will be holed up in a library.
好吧 那我不耽误你了
Okay, well, I don't get in the way of a library.
对了 Laura想要点碎冰
Also, Laura was asking for some ice chips.
哦 好的 不好意思
Oh, yeah, okay. Oh, hey.
你能给这位病人拿点碎冰吗
Would you mind grabbing ice chips for this patient here?
谢谢
Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 不用
- Thanks. - Yeah.
好吧 我知道这样也许不太合适
Okay, I know that it's probably not...
严格来说 他不是病人 所以...
He's not technically a patient, so I...
放松点 Wilson
Oh, relax, Wilson.
我还跟一个病人结过婚呢
I married a patient once.
为了保险
For insurance.
- 我没有在评头论足 - 好的
- So I'm not judging. - Okay.
申明一下 我跟Link那事结束了
And just for the record, the thing with Link is over.
跟Link的什么事
What thing with Link?
你还记得我跟Link上♥床♥了吗
Remember how I slept with Link?
你跟Link上♥床♥了吗
You slept with Link?!
天啊 小点声
Oh, my God, be quiet!
是啊 记得我在酒吧告诉过你吗
Yes, remember how I told you at the bar?
我不记得酒吧这回事了
I barely remember the bar.
你是不是...
Are you... Are...
我得走了
I have to go.
我在酒吧跟你说过什么吗
Did I tell you anything at the bar?
天啊
Oh, God!
不好意思 请问住院医师负责人的办公室怎么走
Oh, excuse me, can you direct me to the residency director's office?
Webber医生今天不在
Oh, Dr. Webber isn't in today.
你找Bailey主任吧
Uh, try Chief Bailey.
疼痛可能是体♥位♥性的
The pain could be positional
因为每天开车时间过长
from driving so many hours a day
不过可以检查一下 约一次扫描
but I'm happy to do an exam, order scans?
好的 他可能在轻描淡写自己的疼痛
Okay. He may be downplaying his level of pain
想让大家把注意力集中在Fernanda的治疗上
because he doesn't want to take attention away from Fernanda's care.
不是吧
Oh, no.
Winston 过来听听
Winston, come listen.
这不是没有先例的
And it's not without precedent.
欧洲有一个类似的生物技术无人机试验项目
In Europe, a pilot program with a similar BioTech Drone
在12次试飞中 11次成功拯救病人
succeeded in saving a patient 11 out of 12 takeoffs.
所以在救护车到达前 可以先派出无人机
So you're saying we can send a drone ahead of an ambulance
带着除颤器抵达现场吗
carrying a defibrillator?
目前是用无人机携带除颤器
A defibrillator in a drone, for now.
四到六个月内 就能有其他便携式急救设备了
In about four to six months, we're talking about other portable emergency equipment
比如人工智能机器人
AI powered rovers.
可以拯救多少人命啊
I mean, the lives we can save.
听起来很神奇
You know, this all sounds pretty amazing.
我一定会跟董事会提议的
I will definitely kick this up to the board.
你弟弟在卖♥♥一些高科技
Your brother's selling some pretty high tech.
很有未来感 很酷啊
Very futuristic and cool.
是嘛 我都不知道
Wow. I had no idea.
这是你弟弟吗
This is your brother?
- 是的 - 等下
- Yeah. - Hold on.
Shepherd医生吗
Dr. Shepherd?
- Amelia Shepherd医生吗 - 是啊
- Dr. Amelia Shepherd? - Yeah.
我看过你的研究
I've read about your work
基于超声引导的减瘤手术
on ultrasound-guided tumor reduction.
我没想到会见到名人
I didn't know I was meeting a celebrity.
我是Wendell Ndugu 家族里曾经的害群之马
Wendell Ndugu, former black sheep of the family.
彼此彼此
Ah, from one former black sheep to another
很高兴认识你
it's very nice to meet you.
你会待多久
How long are you in town?
来家里吃晚饭吧
Uh, you should come for dinner.
我很乐意
You know what? I'd love that.
Wendell 在我去放射科之前
Wendell, you mind if I talk to you real quick
能不能跟你聊几句
before I head up to radiology?
当然
Yeah, sure thing.
跟你聊得很开心 Hunt医生
Nice talking to you, Dr. Hunt.
- 谢谢 - Shepherd医生
- Thank you. - Dr. Shepherd.
- 进去吧 - 好的
- Right in here. - Yeah.
你为什么穿着手术服
Why are you wearing scrubs?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在工作啊
I'm just doing my job.
Wendell 这不是你工作的地方
Wendell, you don't work here.
你以为医疗销♥售♥都是在哪里进行的
Where do you think medical sales happen?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表