So, in addition to environmental science,
还涉及公共政策 社会学 地理学
it would involve public policy, sociology, and geography.
讲这个故事是为了表明你有博士学位吗
Is this story your way of telling us you have a PhD?
我早知道了 但那不就是你的研究方向吗
I already knew that, but isn't that what you studied?
对 我决定试一试
Yeah. I decided to go for it.
我基本上住在了图书馆 但我成功了
I basically lived at the library, but I did it,
就不用花一年的时间
and I didn't have to spend a year of my life
去研究大气对苔藓的影响
studying the atmospheric effect of moss,
她本来想让我研究这个的
which is what she wanted me to do.
并没有瞧不起苔藓
I mean, no offense to moss,
但重点是 或许你可以兼顾
but point is, maybe you could do both.
工作量肯定会增加
I mean, I know it'd be more work,
但如果那是你想要的 我认为应该争取
but if that's what you want, I say go for it.
如他所言
What he said.
继续做住院医 偷偷帮贝利干活
Keep your residency and moonlight for Bailey.
我见过你应对更难的局面
I've seen you handle worse.
但我还有孩子 一个小家伙
But I have a baby. I have a tiny human.
-对 -只是几个星期而已
- Right. - It's only for a few weeks,
或者几个月
or a few months,
我可以帮你照顾卢娜
and, uh, I can help you out with Luna.
我也可以帮忙照顾卢娜
I could help with Luna, too.
不 当我没说
Yeah, no, scratch that.
不过下一轮我请
Next round's on me, though.
我希望利奥开心
I want Leo to be happy.
除了孩子们的幸福 我别无所求
I never wanted anything but happiness for our kids.
我只是
But I just, uh...
我不想把事情搞砸了
I don't want to mess this up,
我觉得一不留神就会犯错
and it just feels like there are a million ways to get it wrong,
如果利奥10岁了 我们的谈话会有很大不同
and if Leo were 10, then we'd be having a different conversation,
但他还小 而我们两个
but he's not, and, you know, neither one of us
都没有充分研究过该如何应对这件事
has done enough research to know how to handle this.
而且
And...
我想做正确的选择 现在就孤注一掷
I want to get it right, and going all-in now,
感觉并不合适 欧文
it just -- it doesn't seem right, Owen.
你记得利奥曾经说他是只猫头鹰吗
Hey, you remember when Leo said that he was an owl?
你当时觉得有必要
Did you feel the need to, you know,
说他傻 纠正他吗
call him silly and correct him?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
你没有 你只是爱着他
No, you just loved him.
你只是让他探索
You just let him explore.
就让我们爱利奥吧 好吗
Let's just love Leo, okay?
他告诉我们他是谁时 我们倾听
Let's listen when he tells us who he is.
这比那复杂得多
It's more complicated than that.
是 是 确实
Yeah. Yeah. It is.
那我们就找一个心理医生
Then let's get a therapist.
但是给我们
But for us.
给我们找 不是利奥
For us, not for Leo.
我没有纠正利奥
I'm not correcting Leo.
我没有告诉利奥他有什么问题
I'm not telling Leo that there is something wrong with Leo.
我们不能成为孩子面对的第一次霸凌
Let's not be our kid's first bully.
是的 我同意你说的那些
Yeah, I agree with all of that.
我 我就是...
I-I just...
如果我们对这个方法意见不同呢
What if we don't agree on the approach?
说实话吗
Honestly?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
那就去看心理医生吧
Therapy it is.
是的
Yeah.
你来看我时
I was in pain
我当时陷入了痛苦之中
when you came to see me.
你甩了我 还让我走
You dumped me and told me to go away.
我知道 是的
I know. I did.
但...
But...
当你深陷痛苦时 我还是会出现
when you were in pain, I kept showing up.
我觉得那就是我和你之间的不同之处
I guess that's the difference between me and you.
我为我们安排了一次
I-I've arranged a phone call for us
和主要顾问的通话
with a major consultant
帮我们制定一个更正式的计划
to help us with a more formalized plan.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-休假 -什么
- On vacation. - What?
我的人生中还没放过一天假呢
I haven't just taken a vacation day ever in my life,
而且我家里还有个小女儿
and I have a new little girl at home,
两个十几岁的男孩 好几个月都没有
two teenaged boys who haven't seen both me and Ben
见到我和本同时在家了
in the same room in months,
他们需要我
and they need me.
这所医院需要你
This hospital needs you.
是啊
Yeah.
这所医院需要过于需要我了
This hospital needs too much of me.
我不再继续做超级英雄了
No, I'm done being the superhero.
如果梅瑞狄斯·格蕾能走 那我也能
If Meredith Grey can go away, then so can I.
玛兰达
Miranda --
凯瑟琳 我非常尊重你
Catherine, I respect the hell out of you.
你知道我的确如此
You know I do.
我知道你理解这种
And I know you understand what it's like
身在领域前沿又不能休息的女性
to be a woman at the top of her field who isn't allowed to rest.
所以 我需要你听我说
So, I need you to hear me when I say
我不是不干了
I'm not quitting,
我也不是要走
I'm not taking a leave
也不是我胜任不了这份工作
or saying that I can't handle this job.
我只是要休假...一天
I am taking a vacation...day.
也许两天
Maybe two.
因为我这样对你没有好处
'Cause I'm no good to you like this.
简而言之 过劳来自一种严重失衡
Put simply, burnout comes from a deep imbalance.
压力太大而回报却太少
Too much stress with too few rewards.
你筋疲力尽 油尽灯枯
You're exhausted, depleted.
你不再拥有耐心 快乐 和血清素
You no longer have patience, pleasure, or serotonin.
这就是最终结果 除非...
This is the end, unless...
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
我都不在乎为什么 见到你好开心
I don't even care. I'm so happy to see you.
不知道 但是问问我
No, but ask me.
我有话要说
I have a speech.
好的
Okay.
尼克 你在这做什么
Nick, what are you doing here?
别去明尼苏达
Don't come to Minnesota.
如果你现在离开了
Look, if you leave right now,
你的伙伴会有事 那你也会有事
your people won't be okay, and you won't be okay.
你会不开心
You won't be happy,
你还会多少有点恨我
and you'll always resent me just a little bit.
我知道你有孩子
And I know you have kids.
他们要习惯和我在一起
They're gonna have to get used to me being around,
但我也要有自己的空间
but I am gonna get my own place,
我们要用普通方式相处
and we are gonna do this thing the normal way.
一起共进晚餐
You know, having dinner together
不用再为了亲吻彼此去赶飞机
and not having to get on a plane just to kiss each other.
我有假 我有很多事假可以请
And look, I have days, I have tons of personal days,
我打算请几个月的假 留在这
and I'm taking a few months and I'm staying here,
去格蕾-斯隆医院做临时医生
and I'm gonna work locum tenens at Grey-Sloan,
然后我们就能在一起了
and we can be together.
在这里
Here.
我有权利离开
I have the right to leave.
我已经争取到了离开的权利
I've earned the right to leave.
和我同届的其他住院医生
Other people from my residency class,
他们走了 另谋高就了
they left and took other opportunities.
我留下来了 我工作 我做研究
I stayed. I worked. I researched.
我给这个医院拿了好多奖
I won awards for that place.
我做到了大家期待的样子 不止如此
I did everything that was expected of me, and then some.
现在如果我想走 我就背信弃义了吗
And now, if I want to leave, I'm considered disloyal?
这太可笑了 太荒谬了
It's ridiculous. It's absurd.
你知道还有什么吗
You know what else it is?
这是我的决定 我已经做好决定了
It's my decision, and I've made my decision.
所以你所说的一切都很屈尊俯就
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表